It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Alien video leaked?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
It's the same window, for sure. But is this the actual video or another knock-off?

www.liveleak.com...

Looks like some pretty low rent cgi to me which suggests that either it's not the original or the guy who tried to pass it off as legitimate has a low opinion of people in general.

Edit: Is there a way to imbed a liveleak vid?

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
video isn't up anymore, all i get is media item not found so it must of been taken down, i didn't get to see so i don't what it was. who knows it might of been the real deal.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Mondax]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
That video already been posted on here many times.Its a defin fake and looks like a computer generated graphic.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mondax

I just watched it fine.

And while it looks alot like the snapshot of the "official" vid, it seems clearer to me. It's obviously a fake, so I hope it isn't the supposedly legit footage. The movement of the alien is very abrupt, almost cartoonish.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
can someone post a new link, because i keep getting media not found, i would appreciate it!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mondax

Mondax, try this one:

slapstickpolitics.blogspot.com...

Alienstar, are you sure? I haven't seen this until a few minutes ago. This isn't the one with the mask that's been around for days.

link   
This is the 10 video leaked of the supouse Denver alien video LOL..... how many leaks we need to come the real onoe? i remember..just 49.99 ahaha on every walmart LOL

I am not interested on the video of the window...if you saw the larry king interview they mention another video , a second one and they indeed put too a fake one (one that the alien just comes from one corridor)..thats the one i am interested (if it exist)..because looks much more closer than seeing tru a window (that can put many ideas that could be made).

link   
www.disclose.tv...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4-6-2008 by alienstar]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
All u have to do is type in the ats google search denver alien.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuning Spork

This one is fake. It has been around since May 30th when I downloaded it. Give me a chance to run it through an editor and I'll post what I find.

Right now there are a lot of pics and vid being released.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Sorry guys but if they are from Denver they are fake as they come.This guy has some nerve still posting different ones if thats the case.We all know they are fake.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
All u have to do is type in the ats google search denver alien.

I did. I came up with a few older threads (going back a couple of weeks) but nothing on this video. I guess I just missed it.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I've seen this one several times recently. I think we should dub this the "whackamole" Denver dub.

Worst thing that I can see is that it seems so two-dimensional. No turning of the 'head'...... and that incessant bobbing up and down.

There's never a mallet handy when you need one.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
well I'm sure it will spread via other networks but be sure the owners will enforce their copyright ownership wherever it ends up. Probably not something you'll see embedded in these forums anytime soon.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The peek a boo ET for hours of fun. I dunno but I am gonna keep my mind open to the denver topic.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Agreed. I'm still waiting for the real deal. There have been a myriad of copycats emerge. I really didn't take the Denver video seriously until I saw all the copycats. I, like you, am still hoping for a view of something wonderous.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
its not a denver video per se. its just that it was shown in colorado recently and denver resides in colorado

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Tuning Spork

its a fake, you can tell by the time it started recording.....it wasnt an hour or 2 after he set it up it was 1 second, he would've seen it if he were to record it then look at the window

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
its a knock off.

you can tell when comparing the video to the still picture that was released.

the reflection in the glass is not obvious on the alien's head as it is in the still picture.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
If you go to the forums on Romanek's website people have been asking about various 'leaked' videos. He acknowledges that he is aware of the claims but is adamanrt that none of the videos floating around are legit.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join