It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Uday and Qusay may still be alive!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
First Osama reported to be caught, then Saddam's dead sons aren't dead anymore.

What is next? Saddam is Bush's twin brother?

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Just so this thread doesn't de-evolve from its relevance to "here and now", the topic of "if" Uday and Qusay were dead/killed/etc has been discussed extensively on numerous threads.

May we keep this subject from arguing proofs and such and keep it within the "here and now" or the current of this topic.

For references to past discussions on this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Ok, check this out!! I have never doubted that Uday & Qusai are still alive! I recently read why the government wanted Iraq and us to think otherwise. For one thing Bush was taking alot of heat for not coming up with any WMD (which he won't find), the election is coming and the negative publicity wasn't doing him any favors. He needed to make some headway. Most importantly, it was crucial for Iraq to believe the sons were dead in order to get them to stand up and make the changes the US wanted them to make. If they allowed the Iraqi's to think the sons were still alive they knew there was no chance in hell anyone would stand up and make change.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Well, IIRC, Rumsfeld said the DNA match was "close enough".

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
elivs may still be alive too.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I was going to post the actual pics here, but some people may not want to see them, and yes I am considering the source here, but

Uday and Qusay pics :

poetry....-------------------------/uday/

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scolecite
elivs may still be alive too.
And Iraq has a huge stockpile of WMD too. Fact is many of us, especially here at a conspiracy website, aren't going to go with the standard public thought on anything regarding the Iraq invasion. If things don't add up we question it and form our own opinion.

Nothing about the reasons for the invasion and occupation have proven true. So why should we begin to trust the government that the pictures we are shown of dead and bloated bodies are who they claim they are when they also promised and did not deliver on the greater method of confirmation like a DNA test? At this point, all of us paying for this invasion with our tax dollars and soldier's lives want a bit more than a few easily faked pictures.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
This thread is a JOKE and a waste of server space. Those dudes are as dead as Tupac.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kramtronix
This thread is a JOKE and a waste of server space. Those dudes are as dead as Tupac.

Why do you think so? Have you seen the DNA results verified? I mean, there wasn't enough left of their faces to ID them that way. Do we have their dental records or something?

Oh, Jesus Christ, you have an Ann Coulter quote in your sig! Nevermind. I see you're one of the few, the proud, the brainwashed.

[Edited on 3-27-2004 by Satyr]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join