It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2002 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The late and wonderful Circus says:
"JUST TO CLARIFY FOR PEOPLE THAT DON'T UNDERSTAND ... THERE IS TWO KINDS OF MASONS OUT THERE ... A MASON BUILT YOUR HOUSE ... THE WORD MASON MEANS BRICK BUILDER ... NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH A WORLD CONSPIRACY ... SLAVE MASONS BUILT THE PYRAMIDS ... FREE MASONS ARE ON THE MONEY ... THE ILLUMINATI IS THE FEDERAL RESERVE ...NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ... BILL CLINTON AND MINISTER FARRAHKHAN ARE BOTH MASONS ... MASONS BUILT THE BANKS THAT HOUSE THE MONEY OWNED BY A PRIVATE GROUP OF BANKERS ... THE ONLY 2 PRESIDENTS OF THE US THAT WEREN'T FREEMASONS WAS J.F.K. AND LINCOLN ... ANYWAYS , I KNOW THIS GUY ... HE IS A MASON ... BUT HE IS NOT A "FREE MASON" ... HE HAS A TRUCK THAT ADVERTISES MASONRY ON THE SIDE OF IT ... HE IS A CONSTRUCTION WORKER ... THATS ALL ... HE DOESN'T BELONG TO ANY MYSTERIOUS LODGE OR ANYTHING ... THE MORAL OF THE STORY HERE IS THAT ... SOME MASONS ARE BAD ... AND SOME MASONS ARE GOOD ... BUT ON A SERIOUS NOTE , MASONS ARE SMART DUDES ... THATS WHY THEY RUN THE WORLD ... BECAUSE THEY BUILT IT ... MASONS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME ... CREAM GET THA MONEY ... 'ILLUMINAUGHTY' ARE MY MIND, SOUL N' BODY ... SO THE WORLDS #ED !... SO WHAT ELSE IS NEW ?!"

posted on Jul, 6 2002 @ 01:26 AM
link   
At least he/she chose an appropriate nick...But the word, "Clown" should be added.

posted on Jul, 6 2002 @ 11:13 AM
link   
*sputter* ROFL!!!!!!!!

Darn it, MD, "Cat and Coffee" posts like that! I just about sprayed coffee on my monitor and cat!

I wonder if we should start worrying about "free masons", "cheap masons", and the "Very Expen$$ive Masons" now.

posted on Jul, 6 2002 @ 05:48 PM
link   
well my fair friend...
my point is that yer saying nothing when yer saying I'm saying nothing.
Now we've gotten into a self-defeating cycle.

posted on Jul, 11 2002 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I wasn't saying that you said nothing...I was asking what the actual point was to what you posted. You're not the only one here who's done some digging about the Freemasons...And conspiracies. What is your point, where are your references?

posted on Jul, 12 2002 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selfhelp
well my fair friend...
my point is that yer saying nothing when yer saying I'm saying nothing.
Now we've gotten into a self-defeating cycle.

just had to add my bit- that, well, when one is telling you that you are saying nothing.. meaning you are telling him/her nothing, instead of telling them something..that means you have no point to what you are trying to communicate... so, therefore, someone is saying something when they say you are saying nothing.

posted on Jul, 20 2002 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The point of telling me that I had no point has one basic point which is to say that I had no point. Which realistically is pointless because I originally knew that I had no point in the first post. However, thanks for pointing that out Poindexter. You've proved that some people need pointers on:
A) when you are missing the point and..
B)when you are pointed in the right
direction.
My oh my, this is like Walt Disney and Trent Reznor making out with Fred Durst while the W.T.P.P (Where's the Point Police?) search my organic vehicle for a hint of valor.
goodness..GOD LOVES BENDING MOUTH
www.mp3.com/bendingmouth

posted on Jul, 20 2002 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Has this thread ever been on track or has it just been derailed?...

"Poit!"--Pinkey

posted on Jul, 21 2002 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Masons, people who work with bricks and build things, and Freemasons are completely different........................

posted on Aug, 1 2002 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Wow. What a waste of time. Ive seen some stupid posts but this probably tops it.

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Hmm an interesting way to insert pictures, I coudln't help but be intriguiged by these posts...now if only I could figure out what exactly was the topic, but there doesn't seem to be much knowledge about any topic if there even were one.

SelfHelp it would be interesting to hear of you again WHAT exactly your point was...oh and one more thing.

Bill Clinton can't be considered a Free Mason even if he were one, he's not followed a Master Mason's Obligations, that statement is insulting.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Well for starters I'd like to say that SelfHelp, you are all wrong about free masonry, but a good try, Lincoln was going to be a mason, but THEN was assassinated, and MOST presidents of the united states were NOT Free Masons, in fact only George Washington and a few others...among of which were Polk and I believe Teddy Roosevelt were masons.

ALSO slaves didn't build the pyramids, I'm not going to bother to look up the archaeologist that discovered this fact but he is the same one on those Fox show's, MYSTERY OF THE PYRAMIDS, where they do live digs.

In fact the builders of the pyramids were the largest collection of knowledged workers known to date, only Solomon's Temple was errected with so many skilled workers and Solomon's Temple WAS built by Free Masons...the builders of the Pyramids are not Free Masons in any actual sense...hmm

HE DOESN'T BELONG TO ANY MYSTERIOUS LODGE OR ANYTHING ... THE MORAL OF THE STORY HERE IS THAT ... SOME MASONS ARE BAD ... AND SOME MASONS ARE GOOD

Heh which are the bad Masons and which are the good ones?

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Do you like this site used as a source of your visual ID?

Defending lodge? Always?

curiosity...

[Edited on 29-10-2002 by Kronos]

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 09:23 PM
link   
There is no such thing as a free mason as long as they have taken an oath of secrecy. They will never be free of it

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Kronos, if you'll veiw many of my posts you'll see I frequent the "anti-masonic" sites and actually the one I took the spinning compass/square from is full of holes of which I'm writing up some stuff about, and also after I already made the link for this picture to that site I learned they themselves [freemasonry-watch] took it from the Webmasons guild web site so lol, I'm too lazy to but would you rather me link it to there? Heh.

Hmm there are actually many holes in that Freemasonry-watch site you should read through it then I could point out all the discrepancies =D

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Speaking of the pyramids earlier...

*Few* slaves were working on those. Most of the labor involved were the farmers who were otherwise out of work during the Nile's flooding seasons. The actual *artwork* carved and/or painted was done by the actual government/church-sponsered artists. In Egypt during those times, government & church were inseperable; The Pharoah was also the first-most Priest; Only the Pharoah & the churches that he allowed could be involved in foreign trade of any kind.

Their wages were paid mostly in grain & beer...

[Edited on 30-10-2002 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hmm didn't I mention that in some other post already ^.^

*just mentioning this to get ever closer to that NEXT star ^.^---and to get back at your for that impossible to beat post about conspiracy theorist FEEDERS heh*

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I know what you wrote...I was merely providing some detail & clarification as well as backing up what you said.

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Stop ruining my pay backs

posted on Nov, 8 2002 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Im sorry but Freemason tries to act to smart. And just because he tries too hard...you can see RIGHTTTTT through him! heh!
OrionSirius

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join