It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Obama Sheeple are scary ..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Would you care to back up which bills he was and was not present for and how he cast his vote?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by jamie83

And your accomplishments in the field of politics or anyother field would be..what? Do you understand how our political system operates?

That's the point. Politicians try to claim sponsoring bills is an accomplishment because in the sheltered world of politics, it's the best they can do. Compare that to Mitt Romney, who accomplished things like running the Olympics.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by blimpseeker

OOOOPS. You may want to reconsider the Sammy Davis comment in your last post. If not I am going to be all over it.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Obama not for a police state? Lol, good one.

Obama voted 5 times for the Patriot Act!!

Obama's lead foreign campaign advisor is the author of the book "The Grand Chess Board". The author is a major New World Order enthusiast and even says China must be defeated in order for the US NWO objectives to progress.

New World Order = major police state. Obama is all for it!! What do you think Communism is?? Obama is a Marxist.

And ... how exactly are Bushes policies affecting the masses in the states??

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

I don't suppose you know just how much work goes into drawing up bills. You do realize they are introduced over and over. I can only imagine how many of the bills he authored will be passed once he is in office. I get the feeling from some of these posts that it is not his alleged lack of laws passed but maybe his color that trobles some.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Care to provide the five time vote on the patriot act?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I could do so, will it change anything?? It's out there, find it. If you're that lazy, i'll do it for you.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
four years after obama become POTUS...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Lol, those pics are good!

Witness2000 - here is a link with the Obama Patriot Act voting you requested. There are dozens of links providing this information:

blog.wired.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I get the feeling from some of these posts that it is not his alleged lack of laws passed but maybe his color that trobles some.

Once again there is that racial deflection.

This is one of the most annoying things about Obama supporters. The political correctness mentality makes for such an easy path to the race issue no matter how irrelevant it actually is.

In fact it is proven that skin color matters more for Obama supporters than opponents.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

And your comparrison of Obama with Sammy Davis is probably the dancing skills they both share? Right?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Hooboy....the white house housing goat farming jolly roger flying muslim temple.
Sometimes....the irrational...improbable...extreme non intelligent point of calls here are well.....indescribable.
I think our 'homeys' already covered that on 911.

[edit on 6/3/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

And your comparrison of Obama with Sammy Davis is probably the dancing skills they both share? Right?

my man...they look alike...dont you see it cat? look closer coolcat..

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

You may want to re-read your link. Five times? You have exposed your lack of knowledge in the political process. Here is another link that basicly explains it the way yours did.lots-o-thoughts.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Did you know that Obama is pleased with the higher gas prices in that it will make more Americans change their driving habits so that Obama and the elites don't have to put up with traffic?

After 4 years of Obama

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

A fresh face..thanks. Now I shall step out of the sewage.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutone
Once again there is that racial deflection.

This is one of the most annoying things about Obama supporters. The political correctness mentality makes for such an easy path to the race issue no matter how irrelevant it actually is.

In fact it is proven that skin color matters more for Obama supporters than opponents.

This is very easy to explain. It is part of the 12-step plan on how to create a cult. Step 7: "The group has a polarized we-they mentality that causes conflict with the wider society."

The we-they mentality is the black-white race card Obama has been playing since South Carolina.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
That chant sounds like if you'd play it back there would be a Satanic message. What happened to Ron Paul anyway?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by wutone

I totally agree.

4 years after obama is POTUS:

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join