It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Obama Sheeple are scary ..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

O.K..a link to a guy..I'm sure a nice guy that is expressing his opinion in front of a camera sitting in his..what looks like his bedroom. How does that tie Obama to terrorism?

Obamas accomplishments are public record and can be found in the senate library on line.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Please post those accomplishements or the link. The ones you cited before are from a personal blog.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

There is no fact to what you argue. I see nothing but propoganda. You must really hate Obama to slander him in this manner. I don't know everything about the man but I do know that the things you have posted here can not be varified. I do know this...anybody is better than the Bush.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Please post those accomplishements or the link. The ones you cited before are from a personal blog.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone

I hope there are more people that start realizing and speaking about how the Obamacult is eerily similar to that of dictators like Hitler, kim Jong Il, or Stalin to name a few.

Similar to Hitler?? What about Germany going through a depression which is what led to Hitler being able to sucker them into a wartime economy... hell they got jobs and that's what most people care about. Bush has more in common with Hitler if you ask me, by the fact that he started a war with Iraq. Last time I checked Obama wanted to pull our troops out?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Here is a link that provides some more detail that provides other links that will take you to the actual bills sponsored. www.democraticunderground.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76

Similar to Hitler?? What about Germany going through a depression which is what led to Hitler being able to sucker them into a wartime economy... hell they got jobs and that's what most people care about. Bush has more in common with Hitler if you ask me, by the fact that he started a war with Iraq. Last time I checked Obama wanted to pull our troops out?

First I never defended Bush.

Hitler took over power from the Weimar Republic which just happens to show some similarity to economic conditions in the present day U.S. High debt, high inflation, presidential dictatorships....I fully accuse Bush for incompetence in that he set the conditions just ripe for a cult-personality takeover.

History is repeating only it is happening in the U.S.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone

Let's face it. Theres a cult of personality with every one than runs for the presidency. I see the cult surrounding Ron Paul on some threads on this site.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Good Lord jextnet. Our current dragged every thing he was handed into the dirt. Didn't finish his guard duty. Dragged us into a seven year war. Took away many freedoms. But he is white. Plus Plus.
They are all bought and sold. Millions upon millions poured into the every 4 yr dribble. Does it really matter?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
Solar2000, I am getting paid for it by the McCain Campaign

This IS a joke , right jet' ??

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wutone

I fully accuse Bush for incompetence in that he set the conditions just ripe for a cult-personality takeover.

Ok fair enough.

I wouldn't worry too much... Obama might not be electable. But I'm not sure who is?? McCain? He seems a bit over the hill.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by wutone

Let's face it. Theres a cult of personality with every one than runs for the presidency. I see the cult surrounding Ron Paul on some threads on this site.

No one in this election, not even Hillary Clinton has anywhere near the magnitude of cultism as Obama.

You might see some people sheepishly following Ron Paul or anyone else, but they don't have the massive media backing like and the political correctness shielding that Obama has. There are too many people that are looking at Obama as if he is divine....

What is worse is that Obama is pushing for, or at least taking advantage of this.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
I wouldn't worry too much... Obama might not be electable. But I'm not sure who is?? McCain? He seems a bit over the hill.

No Obama is very electable and very well backed. He can say things that would make any other politician a laughing stock. He has ties to people that would make any other politician unelectable. He has a political correctness shield that allows his supporters to deflect reasonable attacks as nothing but racism.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Wutone, good point about political correctness shielding for Obama. Anything said about him often ends up with:

- You are racisit and don't like him because he is Black
- You are racist because you think he is a Muslim and so what if he is?
- You fear Obama because he is Black
- You fear Change (as if Obama is so qualified to make such great changes already)
- You fear Obama because he is Muslim, I know alot of Muslims ..bla..baaah..bla

To make things worse, you'll hear:

- Obama isn't Muslim, he attended a Christian Church for 20 years

If that isn't a Sheep in the headlights type of statement, what is. Forget that it is a radical racist church.

Witness2000, many of the links on the site you posted are from Obama's campaign site!

Not too mention, sponsoring a bill is not an accomplishment. I could sponsor hundreds of bills, does it mean I accomplished anything?? Hell no.

No, i'm not a paid McCain campaign blogger .. that was a joke.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet

Not too mention, sponsoring a bill is not an accomplishment. I could sponsor hundreds of bills, does it mean I accomplished anything?? Hell no.

I'm glad somebody is pointing this out. It's become so lame for politicians to list bills they've sponsored as accomplishments. Obama is literally a career politician. He went from college, to law school, to "street organizer" (whatever that is?), to state Senator, to U.S. Senator, to now Presidential candidate. Obama's primary accomplishment has been advancing his own career.

As a contrast, compare Obama's accomplishments with Mitt Romney's. There's no comparison.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

And your accomplishments in the field of politics or anyother field would be..what? Do you understand how our political system operates?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
It does get rediculous. Obama didn't even cast a vote for over 120 bills in the Senate during his 3 years as Illinois Senator.

Any bills with regard to Muslim instantiated Terrorism, Obama totally avoided. Afterall, a man who can't respect the American Flag probably wouldn't want to offend his true Muslim brotherine by doing this.

Any bills for Africa, he was right there to vote in favor.

The US?? Naaaaahhh, wants to appeal to as many voters as possible so by making controversial issues transparent (by only voting present), he could just preach 'Change', 'Hope' and 'Unity'.

Make sure you sink these three words into the Obamatrons ... next thing you know, they'll be sleepwalking and uttering these very words.

At that point, I really would be officially freaked out and nearly am as it is by this cult following.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by wutone

here is a couple more.

flippin ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
we need to see more pictures of the real obama, like ths one,

he be lookin all like sammy davis up on this one!

[edit on 3-6-2008 by blimpseeker]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Obama has accomplished bills being passed into law, federal and for the state of Illinois. Are you saying that because any information comes off his website it is not true? By the way the bills that were sponsored by Obama that did not pass was because he was up against the Bush bunch.

Now that it looks like we will have a majority democrat congress and Obama in the whitehouse we can get rid of some of our police state and see some relief for the masses in this country that are hurting from current whitehouse policy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join