It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[FARCE]There Is Not Any Phoenix On Mars[FARCE]

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoHazard
I assure you, 1% of Earth's atmospheric density is more than sufficient to cause friction and braking.

Yes, in "Alice in Wonderland".

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoHazard

The llamas, with their opposable thumbs, and microwave ovens, are sitting and laughing at the Big-Brain, eating popcorn.

No, I am mistaken.....llamas do not have opposable thumbs.....but they tend to spit, so I'm told.

Dolphins are smart, yet they do not have opposable thumbs....'course, dolphins don't have fire or cars....but, they're still a lot smarter than humans.......unless they take a wrong turn, and end up in a river in New Jersey....oops....they just need a TomTom....but, no thumbs....ooops!!

Look, this has been a farce from the get-go....B-B has been repeatedly banned, and tried to come back.....and the staff gave him a lot of leeway.....plenty of rope, as they say.

EDIT for two spelling errors.....
IF NOTHING ELSE, it has been a pleasure to practice our writing skills....

[edit on 7/7/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Dolphins are smart, yet they do not have opposable thumbs....'course, dolphins don't have fire or cars....but, they're still a lot smarter than humans.......unless tey take a wrong turn, and end up in a river in New Jersey....oops....they just need a TomTom....but, no thumbs....ooops!!

You are not able to refute my reasonings.

Your pathetic humour is ludicrous if you can't say a crumb of truth.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Big-Brain

B-B....here is a cumb of truth:

You have no idea what you are talking about, nothing you say, 'My Dear Readers' has any basis in science, nor is there any hint of scientific knowledge EVER exhibited in ANY of your posts.

Put that in you goat translater gout program....and smoke a llama am is not but pure is the way. Your gout clled, it fel and the prachute failed....landed on its ass-face.

Know the joke? What is the last thing to go through a bug's mind when he hits your car windshield?? His ass.......

Farce, Farce, Farce!!!

See? A farce is a farce.....

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big-Brain

Well, first...those "reasonings" need to actually be reasoned. Know whut I mean? I get the impression you're not particularly facile at the higher levels of conceptual thought. And that's fine....many people get through life with a diminished capacity and manage to be productive members of society....be it a goatherder, dishwasher, etc....whatever they can do without hurting themselves.

Your Terrific ReasOning Leaves Little room for refutation.

Keep up the good work...and there's a wet cleanup in aisle 4.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Explain your reasonings, tell me and my readers why I am wrong,

We have consistently explained why you are wrong throughout this thread.

why I can't understand basic science.

I fear that I cannot answer that with any sort of certainty. I would imagine there is some sort of learning disability or mental disorder, but it is difficult to diagnose only from forum posts, and I am not a doctor. I would suggest that you contact your own doctor. I am sure he or she can answer that question better than I can. Unless your doctor is a goat, in which case you might wish to see a psychotherapist instead. A human one. Goats have no opposable thumbs, and therefore cannot prescribe the medication you obviously need.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Not only do I refute your reasonings, I refute your right to exist. I refute your goats. I refute anything and everything you have said, or will ever say. I refute every thought that wanders through the vast emptiness of your skull.

Your pathetic humour is ludicrous if you can't say a crumb of truth.

Talking to yourself just makes you look crazy. On the other hand, crazy would be an increase in your status. Most people are more accepting of crazy than they are of troll.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Farce, Farce, Farce!!!

No, my reasonings are not a farce, they are very serious and you don't know what to say in order to confute my evidences.

But the best part of my readers has understood I am right.

Trust me, my dear readers:

Your government made you believe that a ludicrous 150 ton plane can raze to the ground a powerful 500,000 ton skyscraper.

I assure you (trust me, I am not PsychoHazard) that a big plane can't raze to the ground even my 5 floors building.

NASA's frauds and your government are deceiving you. They think you are imbecile.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Focus Big-Brain.....this thread isn't about the 9/11 tragedy....remember? It's about the Phoenix lander.....

Focus....go to the safe place.....focus.....

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

No, my reasonings are not a farce, they are very serious and you don't know what to say in order to confute my evidences.

Yes, they are a farce. You are a farce. This whole thread is a farce. If you are actually serious, then that is very very sad, because that shows that you are not only a farce, but that you are also defective.

I assure you (trust me, I am not PsychoHazard) that a big plane can't raze to the ground even my 5 floors building.

You most certainly are not. I seriously doubt anyone could possibly mistake you for me. I make sense. Now, since you're so sure that it won't bring it down, go find a commercial jet and crash it into your building. Maybe you'll gain back some credibility. I doubt it, but you never know. I can only assume this is relevant because your house is on Mars?

NASA's frauds and your government are deceiving you.

I'm sure they are, however, that is not the point. The point is that you are supposed to prove that they are deceiving us in the manner in which you claim they are. You have yet to prove anything. Until you do, I say siete una farsa.

[edit on 7/7/2008 by PsychoHazard]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
NASA's frauds love to spit on their feet.

phoenix.lpl.arizona.edu...

Atmospheric pressure is the amount of force exerted over a surface area, caused by the weight of air above it. Since fewer air molecules are present at higher elevations, atmospheric pressure decreases as altitude increases. The most common unit of measure for atmospheric pressure is the millibar (mb). On Earth, the average atmospheric pressure at sea level is 1,013 mb, while on Mars it is only 7.5 mb.

1,013 : 7.5 = 135

Then NASA's frauds have discovered that Martian atmosphere is 135 times less dense than the earth's one.

Therefore my evidence has become more and more evident.

Phoenix conical shell's ENTRY didn't happen in that spectacular manner.

That little piece of metal didn't encounter our dense air but a very rarefied atmosphere, therefore friction, flames, braking have not happened.

Phoenix crashed against the hard ground of Mars at a speed of about 20,000 kmph.

I am winning and you are losing.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

What you fail to understand, obviously, is that even a tenuous atmosphere will still create friction, and provide braking for entry, based on the angle of insertion.

People with VERY, VERY Large Brains, using computers, figured this out, likely before you were even born.

BUT, of course.....a kid from Europe comes along, and knows more than thousands of scientists around the World. Yeah, right......

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

What you fail to understand, obviously, is that even a tenuous atmosphere will still create friction, and provide braking for entry, based on the angle of insertion.

From the beginning of my thread this is the first reasoning that you have done and you have said a big rubbish.

Angle of insertion refers to insertion in orbit. This angle has nothing to do about friction with Mars' atmosphere.

At ground level Mars has an atmosphere 135 times less dense than the earth's one.

What does it matter angle of insertion? What rubbish are you saying?

NASA's frauds are incredibly, tremendously stupid.

Do you want to know how they have calculated the heat due to friction with Mars' atmosphere?

They have made this proportion:

2,760 °C : 3.9 = x : 2

2,760 °C Apollo 11 Command Module heat due to friction with earth's atmosphere.

3.9 meters Diameter of Command Module heatshield

2 meters Diameter of Phoenix heatshield

x = 1,415 °C

BUT ON MARS THERE IS NOT OUR ATMOSPHERE.

NASA's frauds have been deceiving you for 40 years.

BUT, of course.....a kid from Europe comes along, and knows more than thousands of scientists around the World. Yeah, right......

When Twin Towers collapsed in that impossible manner have you heard at least a comment by Calatrava, Renzo Piano or Tadao Ando or any other famous architect?

No, because we live in a strange world.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

What do you mean "we", Kemosabe?

The "strange world" I'm seeing has exactly one inhabitant. Care to guess who that might be? Heh?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

What do you mean "we", Kemosabe?

The "strange world" I'm seeing has exactly one inhabitant. Care to guess who that might be? Heh?

Why do you continue to repeat nonsense?

Try to say something intelligent.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

You may be the greatest straight man in comedy history. Or, you're simply muttering to yourself and somehow the words appear on the screen. Cool trick.

And furthermore....I'm very sorry you haven't the wit to keep up with my devilishly tricky dialogue. Let's try this....Phoenix Lander was launched and successfully landed on Mars polar regions based solely on linguistic and literacy skills. No science. No math. No physics. Pure semantics powered that puppy.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Phoenix Lander was launched and successfully landed on Mars polar regions based solely on linguistic and literacy skills. No science. No math. No physics. Pure semantics powered that puppy.

Personally, I've always thought that we've run the space program entirely on the power of prayer.

Or was that the power of pears?

Sometimes I get a little confused.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoHazard
we've run the space program entirely on the power of prayer.

How much ya' wanna' bet...if you were to ask one of the astronauts, just after liftoff, they'd say....yup.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

B-B:

What does the diameter of a heat shield have anything to do with anything?

...and the angle of insertion is very relevant. Try slapping the surface of a pool of water with your hand as opposed to skimming your hand over the surface of the water.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

The more an object is big the more its friction with air is big.

On Mars there is an atmosphere 135 times less dense than the earth's one.

The shape of Phoenix doesn't matter. In any attitude it would have crashed on Martian ground at a speed of 20,000 kmph.

In front of my proof NASA's frauds must be ashamed of themselves like these three poor men, forced to lie for the good of their country:

www.youtube.com...

Hey, dear heroes of the space, you are not at a funeral, why those long faces?

My dear young readers,

you can't base your power on the fraud. You will never be proud of yourselves, you will feel always guilty, you will be ashamed of yourselves all life long.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join