It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Military Officers Challenge Official Account of September 11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
USA Military Officers Challenge Official Account of September 11
22 May 2008

Twenty-five former U.S. military officers have severely criticized the official account of 9/11 and called for a new investigation. They include former commander of U.S. Army Intelligence, Major General Albert Stubblebine, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Col. Ronald D. Ray, two former staff members of the Director of the National Security Agency; Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, PhD, and Major John M. Newman, PhD, and many others. "A lot of these pieces of information, taken together, prove that the official story, the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 is a bunch of hogwash. It's impossible," said Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret). With doctoral degrees in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Col. Bowman served as Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter.

SOURCE

Not much to add to this one except that one name pops out at me in relation to UFO research..

Major General Albert Stubblebine, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this article! To me personally, this was the reason I first started to doubt the official explanations for this terrible event:

Building 7, was never hit by a plane and even NIST is ashamed to advance a reason for its collapse. And, miracle of miracles, these three buildings just happened to be leased and insured by the same guy who is on tape saying they decided to ‘PULL’ the last one to fall.”

You don't have to be a genious to see that something is very, very wrong here. I do not live in USA myself, but I hope the thousands of innocent people who died in this criminal act will get justice, and that the truth will be revealed.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Just seeing it happen, watching the way the towers imploded, in a perfect controlled det, is enough to question the offical "story". Becaus it is just that, a story made up to apease the gullible, and those ignorant by choice.

They messed up with JFK, and it wasn't the only time, not one commission then and now was designed to get to the bottom, just cover up.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
There perhaps is some overlap but.....

www.patriotsquestion911.com...

The official story is just so lame, incomplete and a transparent coverup.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I've always wounder just EXACTLY how many top brass have retired since 9/11 and I've just tried to google it and it's seems elusive. Anyone else find this ?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Lt. Jeff Dahlstrom Former U.S. Air Force pilot Lt. Jeff Dahlstrom wrote in a 2007 statement to this author, “When 9/11 occurred I bought the entire government and mainstream media story line. I was a lifelong conservative Republican that voted for Bush/Cheney, twice. Curiosity about JFK’s death, after a late night TV re-run of Oliver Stone’s movie, got me started researching and digging for the truth about his assassins.

“My research led me to a much more important and timely question: the mystery of what really did happen on 9/11. Everything that seemed real, turned out to be false. The US government and the news media, once again, were lying to the world about the real terrorists and the public murder of 2,972 innocents on 9/11.
“The ‘Patriot Act’ was actually written prior to 9/11 with the intention of destroying the US Constitution and Bill of Rights. It was passed by Congress, based upon the government's myth of 9/11, which was in reality a staged hoax. 9/11 was scripted and executed by rogue elements of the military, FAA, intelligence, and private contractors working for the US government.

“In addition to severely curtailing fundamental rights of Americans, the 9/11 crime was then used by this administration, the one I originally voted for and supported, to justify waging two preemptive wars (and most likely a third war), killing over 4,500 American soldiers, and killing over one million innocent Afghan and Iraqi people.

“It was all premeditated. Treason, a false flag military operation, and betrayal of the trust of the American people were committed on 9/11 by the highest levels of the US government and not one person responsible for the crimes, or the cover-up, has been held accountable for the last six years.

“After reading fifteen well-researched books, studying eight or nine DVD documentaries, and devoting months of personal research and investigation, I have arrived at one ultimate conclusion: The American government and the US Constitution have been hijacked and subverted by a group of criminals that today are the real terrorists. They are in control of the US government and they have all violated their oaths of office and committed treason against their own citizens.”

Awesome! Just awesome!

Maybe the US military will finally step up and remove the thoroughly corrupt Bush administration?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Aren't you overracting a bit? Removing Bush/Cheny for 9/11. Come on, it's not like they had an affair with an intern! Now that IS an impeachable offense!

In all seriosness, it's too late, they will be out of office soon and some other stooge with take over the mess that they have left for us all.

I do have a serious question though, were are all the official story followers who usually come into these threads and shoot everything down? I mean, don't they have ANYTHING to say about the fact that former military personnel question 9/11? Or is this just not debunkable?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Maybe the US military will finally step up and remove the thoroughly corrupt Bush administration?

Maybe ! Maybe they won't. The fact of the matter is that someone has to.
A lot has been said about the 911 lie, but not a single person or group has come forward an challanged the "Official Story", headon in front of the American people. This needs to be done! SOON !
If not, I fear America is history!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cowgirlstraitup7
I mean, don't they have ANYTHING to say about the fact that former military personnel question 9/11? Or is this just not debunkable?

Because they can't call them Rosie O'Donuts or Jesse (The body) Ventura etc. and hand wave them away. Meanwhile The Body was a navy seal who delt with explosives and was also a governor while 9/11 happened. Who would know more about it, a governor or some people posting on a website?

Anyway, getting back to these fine patriots. Thank you for speaking out.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Yeah, the fact that CIA and military people are starting to speak out is a very encouraging sign

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

In the spirit of full disclosure, you could at least let people know that this story originated from the ever reliable Pakistan Daily news service.

I'm sure that the Pakistan Daily would never run anti-American propaganda stories, right?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
And I'm sure that if this story is totally made up then the people they are quoting would be up in arms about their names being used as propaganda.

Come on, this is the best debunking you got?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83
I'm sure that the Pakistan Daily would never run anti-American propaganda stories, right?

Why would Pakistan (who recieves aid for the war on terror from the US) want to spread anti-American propaganda?

On June 24, Pakistan’s president, Gen. Pervez Musharraf, made a much-anticipated visit to the United States, where he visited President Bush at his Camp David retreat. The two men discussed Pakistan’s role in the war against terrorism, the Kashmir dispute, and Pakistani recognition of Israel.

Musharraf left the meeting with a pledge from his host of US$3 billion in economic aid over five years.

www.worldpress.org...

One thing to note is that this was in 2003. The five years are up. Does that make a difference?

[edit on 6/1/2008 by Griff]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cowgirlstraitup7
And I'm sure that if this story is totally made up then the people they are quoting would be up in arms about their names being used as propaganda.

Come on, this is the best debunking you got?

How do you know they're not up in arms?

I'm not saying the story is fake, I'm saying that it's a bit lame to be quoting stories from the Pakistan Daily without mentioning that's where the story came from.

Is there any independent corroboration of the essence of this story?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
Why would Pakistan (who recieves aid for the war on terror from the US) want to spread anti-American propaganda?

I don't know. Maybe because their an Islamic country with a large population that's anti-U.S. I'm not sure that their aid is contingent on the stories they run in the paper. More importantly, it's BECAUSE of the aid that the government must go out of it's way to appear to be NOT a puppet of the U.S.

Just a theory of course.

Carry on. I'm looking forward to the next stories from the Hamas Herald and the Palestinian Post. I'm sure they'll have compelling evidence as well.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Good find Zorgon...Even though I haven't taken time to double-check or cross-reference the source yet. I know the two of us have had differences of opinion in the past, but I've never been one to hold a grudge.

Starred & Flagged...And if someone else can corroborate your source before I do, there will be another Star coming.

Even before this particular revelation coming from military personnel no less, I had already been convinced that there was something stinking in Denmark...er...Washington D.C. I was already convinced of the government's guilt in complicity (if not outright orchestration) long ago, so I've never really been following news or ATS threads about 9/11.

But as fast as the Patriot Act got shoved through Congress, I knew that there was no way in hell that this 324-page blasphemy to the Constitutional Republic of America could have been written after 9/11...There's just too much work in it to have been completed in so short of time. I didn't need to hear anyone else's opinion to have figured out that much by myself...

IMO, impeachment of the Executive Branch isn't enough...Any of those still in Congress now that were present at the time & voted "aye" for the Patriot Act should also face the consequences. Simply because they never even read the damn thing before voting on it, they committed violations of their Constitutional Oath of Office. Also, any Congressional Officer who continued to support it & voted to pass any legislature that further reinforced or expanded the Patriot Act should also face the consequences. Even more, failure to act with intention to repeal the damn thing constitutes yet another violation of their Oaths.

As far as Bill Clinton & both Bushes had stacked the Judiciary to support their crimes, I'd also call for a shakeup of the Courts too. Just because the Judiciary has long ago "interpreted" the term of "good behavior" to mean "for life," they should still be subject for removal for "bad behavior."

The major problem I can foresee with this big of a shakeup...Who the hell is going to be left in Offices to carry out the impeachments & conduct the trials?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

In the spirit of full disclosure, you could at least let people know that this story originated from the ever reliable Pakistan Daily news service.

Funny I could have sworn the link was right below the post... so anyone following up on it would go right to the source?

The name I singled out was interesting to me as it happened it just came up in another project I was working on... kind of a weird coincidence...

But it is not surprising that its not getting on main stream media.. However those statements are part of the "Pilots for Truth" campaign and you will see many of those names also registered there..

www.pilotsfor911truth.org...

Complete full name and experience all there to be verified

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   

I'm saying that it's a bit lame to be quoting stories from the Pakistan Daily without mentioning that's where the story came from.

If you go back to the OP and LOOK under the quote box you will see in big letters SOURCE If you know how to use the internet you can click on that and be magically taken to the SOURCE page of the Pakistan Daily...

We use the SOURCE method because the actual url is too long... most here know this and follow the link to get more info and the rest of the story..

what is 'lame' is those that make false accusations in a very 'lame' attempt to debunk..

Apology accepted

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
And we don't need a ``confirmation`` that it's propaganda or not. We don't need those people to tell us that 911 was an inside job. It clearly was.

But a big problem is that a lot of americans have been ``brainwashed`` on the subject by Michael Moore's movie, Fahrenheit 911. Why? Because they think that it was ``incompetence`` rather than greed and evil that led to the attacks.

Most people aren't aware of 10% of facts concerning 911. They just laugh and call us ``troofers`` or still believe in the whole ``the steel weakened`` or WTC7 was ``damaged enough`` to fall the way it did... they just deny reality.

CX

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Not much to add to this one except that one name pops out at me in relation to UFO research..

Major General Albert Stubblebine, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense

I've just finished reading the Jon Ronson book, "The Men Who Stare At Goats", Major General Albert Stubblebine, if this is the same one......was the guy in responsible for the First Earth Battalion idea, the jedi type warriors that he wanted to turn the US special forces into.

Stubblebine envisaged, and tried many times to achieve the ability to walk through walls. He banged his nose a few times i hear.

CX.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join