It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Military Officers Challenge Official Account of September 11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

The military is our only chance
They are planning on using marines on us.. so lets see on how that pans out.. Are they really capable of turning on Americans? or will they buckle and say enough is enough?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cowgirlstraitup7
And I'm sure that if this story is totally made up then the people they are quoting would be up in arms about their names being used as propaganda.

Come on, this is the best debunking you got?

I love it when people assume because a state is Islamic that they are our enemy.. Pakistan is our friends... You are basically being racist and generalizing... Stop it open your mind a bit and use a little thing called logic and common sense, instead of spinning everything you see.. Turn of your fox filter.. If it makes you any happier here is another source..American now,, But hey I am sure you will find something wrong with this one as well.

www.democraticunderground.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Cowgirlstraitup7

Sorry Cowgirl, was a bit busy making sure that our F-16s were killing insurgents.

Now, as for why we havent made our appearances on this thread...Maybe because most of the "officers" listed, have already been addressed ad nauseam over the past couple years on ATS.

With the exception of the former air force pilot that made an appearance. After reading what was posted about his reading several books, watching several DVDs....I guess if all I subjected myself to was Thierry Meyssan, Alex Jones, Loose Brains I mean CHANGE, et al....I would probably think there was some big, bad rogue US conspiracy.

I, however, will continue to rely on facts and evidence....rather than listen to the ravings of people who are making themselves RICH of the gullability of some.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
I, however, will continue to rely on facts and evidence....rather than listen to the ravings of people who are making themselves RICH of the gullability of some.

You mean like the "hero" Gooliani....er I mean Giuliani? Look up how much he made over 9/11.

The former mayor of New York made $9.2 million on a speaking tour in 2006 and 2007. Here is a look at who paid him and how much.

www.salon.com...

I'm sure you'll come back with "that was his presidential bid". Well, what was his bid about? Name one engagement where he didn't speak about 9/11.

And Alex Jones et al are the evil ones.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Sorry, but, Im not a Rudy fan.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Sorry, but, Im not a Rudy fan.

I didn't say you had to be. But, the fact that you point to Alex Jones et al and not mention the others is a telling sign that you are very biassed. Sorry, just accept it and move on.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
And the original point of my post still stands...if all one listened to was the ravings of the forementioned crew (which appearantly that Air Force pilot did), that person would probably think it was a US designed/led conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Lt. Col. Robert Bowman* at a rally in Washington, D.C., in Lafayette Park, 9/11/07 :

PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret). With doctoral degrees in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Col. Bowman served as Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter.

During his 22-year Air Force career, Col. Bowman also served as the Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. He also flew over 100 combat missions in Viet Nam as a fighter pilot.

Source (OP's quoted link)

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Thank you to the OP for posting this here. As a veteran of (dare I say it) noteworthy service I have always been amused by the rantings of the MSM supporters and how quick they are to label me anti-US when I calmly inform them that what occurred was actually more likely to be treasonous that incompetence.

Sadly, they already have their former press lackey Mclellan out there fabricating and selling a story of 'ideological' conflicts instead of the abuse of power and greed pervasive in the businessman's club that constitutes the administration and legislature nowadays (I don't count the judiciary because they are just lackeys appointed by the 'club members'). And the MSM will labor long and hard to ensure that enough people believe it to avoid any real exposure to the financial masters complicit in this crime against the American citizenry - since their owners are also complicit in a most culpable way.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

I'm not being racist! Did you read my post? Go back and read it again please.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

So the airliners smashing into the buildings at a couple of hundred mph and eyeball-witnessed by about 100,000 New Yorkers on scene, as well as the raging fires caused by the jet fuel had nothing to do with the demise of these buildings?.

Talk about gullible.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
and the truth shall set you free....

ahh the truth feels so good...can you feel it?

thanks for sharing

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
what happened on 9/11 was the worst form of state terrorism seen against its own people in the western world. Not only was America hurting, but the world hurt with it. It was used to carry out illegal wars, to fill the pockets of these people with a nations wealth (Iraq). American in their own homes, decent people, living a lawful life, where subject to the worst form of death know to man. A nation, a people, where told that if they did not support their president, they where Anti-America, these same people pay their bills and pay their taxs in that said country. Decent people forced to support a war against their wishes for fear of not only their livly hood, but for their lives. Many Americans who did not support the war became victims of this gread. Now, we see that Major leaders of the American people, Generals,who have fought with pride and honour for their country, have come out and made a statement like this.

No doubt, they will be traders, Anti-American and terrorist supporters. It is a sorry state of affairs for the world largest nations (arms ways) forces domocracy on the world, but will not allow its own people democracy. I know (as I have experienced in the past) that people will be calling me Anti American for this post, however, I am willing tyo accept that. I know better! I know that 3000 innocent lives where taken from them, that a nation was forced to support and pay for a war that it did not want, A nation was lied to. That is not Anti-American, that is common sense.

Well done Generals, you are brav people and deserve a lot of repet for your courage and bravery in issuing this statement. Victroy to the People.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Not a fact or piece of evidence between them to support one of the doltish ideas and conclusions of 9/11 truth. After wasting time reading what they said, they all produce more hearsay and no facts. 9/11 truth entering the 7th year of pure fantasy and failed ideas due to total lack of evidence and rational conclusions. These people contribute the same.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by beachnut

In your signature you have a quote that says "seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave"

How interesting considering you believe the official story hook, line, and sinker!

Even the NIST report can't figure out how building 7 fell. But you have all the answers right?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cowgirlstraitup7

And they could have spent the last 7 years studying the wreckage of building seven and it would still be an educated guess as to exactly what went on with the structure of that building.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
has anyone found exactly how many Top brass have left the Bush office since 9/11 and why they left?? If I remember right, there were like 11 Generals that left a few months ago?? *shrug*

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

What happened to the WTC towers and Building 7 could have been easily figured out if a proper investigation and analysis of the evidence had been allowed to begin in 2001 and conducted unimpeded by the Bush Administration's political interference, manipulation of the evidence, and cherry picking of the "investigators".
I welcome the day when the traitors are exposed and, hopefully, pay the just penalty for their crimes against us and the rest of the World.

[edit on 6/2/2008 by dubiousone]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

Do not confuse the 9/11 Commission with the men and women who started examining the debris on 9/12/01.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Stars and Flag for this find!

I read half ill read more later.
I am so glad to see some high Brass speak out.
LOOK OUT BUSH & CHANEY "WE THE PEOPLE" ARE COMING AFTER YOU.

I cant believe Bush & Chaney are going to get away with thier faulse Flag operation.
I f they are found guilty, I hope they are water board and beaten by the inch of thier life,then lock away in a dark cold damp hole, and left forgotten forever.

And all the people that help them need to be sent to torture, ect water board, electric shock...
YA Why Not! they are murders, theives, liers, War profiteers.
That includes Our Media, nothing bunch Liers (Slimey Snakes!)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join