It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Video) U.S. Government's Use of The Media To Disseminate Disinformation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
HOLY MOLY...This may well be one of the most stunning videos I have ever seen, and that's coming from a hard-core conspiracy nut.

William Schapp, a former military lawyer and expert witness, is giving sworn testimony on the stand relating to the Gov, CIA and FBI using the media as a brainwashing WEAPON. The HISTORY behind this goes back to the very BIRTH of the media! And the methodologies he describes here are out-right bone-chilling: Deliberately falsified documents and "news reports", "trigger words" and phrases that are designed to initiate a psychological response and conditioning, etc., etc.,...

Even I had no idea just how unbelievably dirty and low down these orgs were. I knew it was bad, but the degree described here will leave your jaw on the floor.

This is footage that can not afford to be passed up---These things are still taking place right at this very moment, and we are ALL being effected by it.

Psyche-Warfare 101:

The Weapon: Main Stream Media

The Target: The American Populace

Get out your popcorn and prepare to be shocked and educated....

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

Part 7:

Part 8:

[edit on 1-6-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
DD
What name is given this series of videos I would like to put them on my youtube channel.

Just about to watch these, nice find.

edit, no worries, a bit of deductive work i found them

[edit on 1-6-2008 by Dar Kuma]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
DD, thanks for the links, I'll be sure to watch them when I get a chance. Your mention of the use of media as a weapon reminded me of this document recently available on Wikileaks:

Media is the Battlefield [publicly available version]

The detail of the cover art alone is indication of just how many resources are dedicated to this in the military.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Back up to the top! I can't believe this has slipped off the front page with only a couple of comments!

Where is everybody at?

I see the gov guys and folks still living in denial on THIS VERY SITE almost DAILY saying there is no proof of gov manipulation of the media!

WAKE UP PEOPLE...These folks are manipulating us as we speak---Iran, and possibly WWIII is on the cusp, and the propaganda machine is bellowing out the brainwashing in overtime to march us all right into it!

I hope people will at least take the time to watch one or two of these clips----It is one of the most important things you will ever do. Then plese pass it on to others who are deaf, dumb, and blind to all of this. We need to awaken as many people as possible...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This is amazing. Thank you for posting this. I will watch these.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
When I first encountered this Schapp's piece I got thoroughly depressed. It had been the first exposure I had to the possibility that there was an organized effort by a group of 'trusted' people to perpetrate mass manipulation of the people by means of propaganda. But I recall being even more infuriated that the 'press' and 'news agencies' of the day simply ignored the story. Even the so-called 'liberal' media wouldn't touch it.

Thanks DD, Starred n' Flagged

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Absolutely...And there is an overwheming PATTERN in that regard. Just look at the "Pentagon Pundit" Scandal! This was an absolutely SICKENING mass-brain-washing excersize carried out against this nation, and they were totally BUSTED doing this. Yet not a SINGLE MSM outlet gave it more than a whisper, outside of PBS! The reason? They are CO-COMPLICITORY and CONSPIRATORY criminals right along side of these people! And they know it-That's why they are not even mentioning it and hoping it will "just go away".

new topics

top topics

join