It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relatively Clear UFO Footage (Houston/TX)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

Thank You. The overall killer in this case, and the most obvious is the absolute lack of any atmospheric haze whatsoever. This is really simple optics in an outdoor environment in daytime. If an object is distant, this haze is evident.

In the end it's a small object, close to the camera. Not a large one far away.

Interesting you should say that. In your Meier photo recreation/comparison we can see that the Meier photo, whether real or hoax, has a small but noticeable degree of environmental hazing, whereas yours has none. We can see obvious degrees of hazing in your photo recreation behind your craft, yet your craft has none in front of it. How is it that environmental hazing is an issue with other cases, but not yours? You seem to avoid this element in your work. Am I mistaken?

haze

no haze

Again, this is not an attempt to argue over the Billy Meier case. All i am trying to say is if you are going to argue environmental hazing, you should make some examples evident in your work. Is this unreasonable?

[edit on 18-8-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The lighting is not right on that UFO. What I can see is this, all black, UFO has on its lower part the reflection of two light sources but no reflection on its top. This makes it look "plastic-y" and reminds me of a bird feeder. I am not convinced at all. .

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

No you don't have that right. Please review the T & Cs. Being hispanic myself, I still follow the rules when posting to ATS boards. Please do the same.

On Topic:

[edit on 18-8-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

You should get your facts straight. Thats not even my recreation of the photos.

Meier's photo you're comparing, is also not a real scanned copy. It's most likely a scan from a printed book, and therefore would be much denser in contrast. (deeper blacks)

But, from your standpoint lets look at it. The bottom shows no haze whatsoever. The top shows a diffusion of detail caused the the sun angle.

Haze is consistent across an image. Meier's perceived (on your part) haze is not.

My own duplicated photos showed no haze. Just as Meier's.

"How is it that environmental hazing is an issue with other cases, but not yours? You seem to avoid this element in your work. Am I mistaken?"

LOL
Well, if you had posted mine, which you didnt, thats IIGWest's photo, my answer would be simple:

Mine is fake. Small object close to the camera. Just like Meier's just like this one.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by jritzmann]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

Would you care to post your pictures here? A google search turned up only your remake model of Meier's Wedding cake ship.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join