It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this pic?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I recently discovered that web site that has the contests for photoshoppers that end up producing many of the hoaxes we sift through on a regular basis - aliens, ufo's, mutants, etc. etc... So, I was thinking this may have come from such a source. I don't think this image is anything new (except new to me). Hopefully someone out there is familiar with it and it's legit/illegit orgins? Thanks. Also, if it's real, where is it? Thanks for the info...
-v

duh, I actually am high. sorry. here you go...

hopefully this worked. again sorry for the retardedness. I got caught up in some nature of reality theorizing and once I start into that stuff I tend to really zone out...

Thanks for your patience..
-v

[edit on 5/30/2008 by verbal kint]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Are you high or something?
Where is the picture at?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
You might want to consider including a link, or a pic to be discussed. Its hard to talk about a pic we cant see.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It's a pic of a reverse-oviod transdimensional quark as it transmogrifies into a light-absorbing stasis.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I also would like to see the picture

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Sorry, still dont see it, could you photoshop it, maybe put a red circle around what you are refering to?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

I'm babbling in order to not 'one word reply' you. actually most of y'all had me laughin out loud. but YOU had me goin hard. my girl, two floors up hollered down to make sure I was alright.

... well, maybe i exaggerate, but it was quite funny...

-v

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Looks like a strip mine to me, though the walls are fairly steep. Might have been PS'ed into the image. Dunno.
Could be the Sarlac for that matter.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
its an opencast mine, huge, goodbye

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Looks like one of those colosseum gold mines in africa.They start out big and as it get deeper it narrows.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
It is a real picture of a Russian diamond mine near Mirny, Russia.
www.usmra.com...
If you Google "Large open pit mine" , it's the first result.
If you Google "large diamond mine", its' the first result.
Hell, If you Google "Big hole next to a city", it's the second result

Edited to add pic.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by Tiloke]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
It's a pit mine, the exact location I don't know, there are several around the world. Basically it's dug out in a spiral so the ore can be trucked out. Would be nice if they filled it back up when they're done with it.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
wow. i would have never guessed. thanks! seems there would be a more efficient way? but i think i'll leave that to the experts.
thanks again everyone.
-v

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
It's a pic of a reverse-oviod transdimensional quark as it transmogrifies into a light-absorbing stasis.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I also would like to see the picture

Argentus, judging from your shape shifting ,reptilian avatar, I would have thought , being in control of all things, you would not have given away the secret so easily ..

I am ust being an ass clown again lol

Dredz, nice avatar BTW

new topics

top topics

join