It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainless Voters (Obama Sheep)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
President Obama is the best hope for America and for the future of the planet.

how do you spot a sheeple? key words..."hope" and "future"

baaaaa! baa!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

You have til the third week in January 2009 to get used to it: President Barack Obama. I am an American and a psychologist. I have studied people and have helped them for thirty years. Having evaluated Senator Obama in the course of the campaign, I have concluded that this man a true leader who can develop an effective team of experts and martial the support and energy of more than half of the American people in support of his Administration. By doing so, he will stop the accelerating economic and social decline of our country, begin to restore our high moral standing among nations, and, finally, lead a successful worldwide communal effort that makes major progress in solving the critical problems facing human civilization. In these perilous times, a President Obama is the best hope for America and for the future of the planet.

What Planet are you from? Give me a break! All Psychologists can't be like you in coming to such idiotic conclusions based on no evidence what-so-ever. Maybe Psychology isn't a science afterall, espcially in your practicing of it.

Try evolutionary Psychology, you might get more facts out of it.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Honestly. I'd rather vote for Forrest for pres. Our choices are not exatly rampant. Government is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your'e gonna get.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Without any legislative accomplishments on his resume, if he were elected POTUS, would that be a credit to the man and his ability to inspire, or a knock on the voting public?

Barack Obama does have legislative accomplishments on his resume. He sometimes exaggerates them, but the few that he has are there. If he, a U.S. Senator, is elected President in November it would be perfectly legitimate.

The credit however goes to deep seated insecurities and peer pressure on a gigantic scale. Irrational voting patterns may not be 'right' but they are still legitimate under law. Considering his speeches are often brainstormed and plagiarized from others, his inspiration is contrived. The election would be a knock on the electorate.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I am an American and a psychologist. I have studied people and have helped them for thirty years. Having evaluated Senator Obama in the course of the campaign, I have concluded that this man a true leader who can develop an effective team of experts and martial the support and energy of more than half of the American people in support of his Administration.

Quick, start writing a new chapter in the DSM-IV. The condition is one in which a person reflexively vomits while reading a load of condescending intellectualized, elitist crap on an internet forum, usually associated with writer of said crap implying that his conclusions are substantiated by author's professional credentials.

I give you full naming rights for this condition. You earned them.

By doing so, he will stop the accelerating economic and social decline of our country, begin to restore our high moral standing among nations, and, finally, lead a successful worldwide communal effort that makes major progress in solving the critical problems facing human civilization. In these perilous times, a President Obama is the best hope for America and for the future of the planet.

Oh yeah, I'm sure a street organizer who's accomplished pretty much ZERO to this point in his career other than figuring out how to game the primary system is going to fix the economy, save us from social decline, and solve the communal global problems facing civilization.

Uh huh.... why not start by naming a SINGLE policy that Obama has put forth that will do ANY of the above.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
It does NOT matter who is elected. They are all owned. Clinton will certainly not change things, and neither will McCain. The ritual of having an election makes people feel like they have a say in the matter, but private interests make the final decision.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83
Oh yeah, I'm sure a street organizer who's accomplished pretty much ZERO to this point in his career...

I linked to a list of his accomplishments on page 3. I cannot, however make you read them.

Uh huh.... why not start by naming a SINGLE policy that Obama has put forth that will do ANY of the above.

Obama worked with Russ Feingold (D–WI) to eliminate gifts of travel on corporate jets by lobbyists to members of Congress and require disclosure of bundled campaign contributions under the "Honest Leadership and Open Government Act", which was signed into law in September 2007.
Obama also introduced the "Iraq War De-Escalation Act", a bill to cap troop levels in Iraq, begin phased redeployment, and remove all combat brigades from Iraq before April 2008.
Barack has Written a total of 890 Bills and Co-sponsored Another 1096 since he started serving in the U.S. Senate.

Imagine what he'll do as president!

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Imagine what he'll do as president!

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

the country after obama is president 4 years:

'nuff said.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

i am sorry but phased redeployment of the troops in Iraq is not bringing home the troops or changing anything. combat brigades will be sent elsewhere like Afghanistan or possibly Pakistan if Obama has his way.

is starting a war with Pakistan Obama's idea of change ?

Obama said if elected in November 2008 he would be willing to attack inside Pakistan with or without approval from the Pakistani government, a move that would likely cause anxiety in the already troubled region.

www.reuters.com...
Tough talk on Pakistan from Obama | U.S. | Reuters

www.reuters.com...
Obama talks tough on Pakistan | Video | Reuters.com

[edit on 31-5-2008 by easynow]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by blimpseeker

OMG blimp, that's the funniest picture ever, lol

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Wow, how can anyone call that "change"? Sounds to me like he wants to start instigating even more trouble in more parts of the world. What a hypocrite. Lol, he's running as an anti-war candidate yet wants to instigate another war when we allready have more than we can handle and at the same time he wants to eliminate our nuclear defenses....ummmm, yikes, if I was really paranoid I might think he's setting us up for annihilation.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

i could go on and on about things that his sheeple dont know or dont want to bring up.

i am amazed how he has ' bamboozled ' all of them.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Ok you're very right people should educate themselves on the issues, its a sad thing that they dont.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Got nothing but love for the OP and bigbert as well as everyone here.

That being said--I can't BELIEVE you guys are STILL doing the bi-partisan bickering and insults!

Come on guys!

NONE of these 3 incumbants are going to do a DAMN THING to get us on a better path---NOT ONE OF THEM.

Every single one of these people, while perhaps whistling slightly different tunes, ARE ALL SERVING THE SAME VESTED INTERESTS of the Corpo Giants, M.I.C. and Private Banking Industry!

This bickering and infighting IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT. It keeps us distracted from the REAL ISSUES that are KILLING this country.

Like I said, you guys are all my bro's, but you have GOT to get past this illusion that any of these people are going to change things...

Carry on friends.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

You're so right.

Thanks for the reality check.

The U.S. is in deep trouble.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Since when sheep lobby for change?

[edit on 31-5-2008 by TheOracle]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

When their told to....o.O duh....

Anyone seen this stuff with Obama possibly being funded through this criminal Rezko who was getting money from some middle eastern guy that helped fund terrorists? I havn't reasearched it that much, so correct me if it's bs.

errrr. youtube.com...

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Yes, you are exactly right. It is just a matter of what face do you want to see selling you the BS for the next 4 years.

My biggest problem with the entire situation is that people are sooo focused on smearing Obama right now that it is overrunning the board. Why do we need 10000 threads about it? As many people have said, these guys are all the same. The same core problems with Obama are there with McCain. You can pick your flavor, but you are still getting ice cream... ya know?

If half of the effort that has been put into attacking Obama was put into supporting a real candidate instead, we might actually make some progress. Instead though, we will be mired in bipartisan fighting until the election. After that, we will still remain divided and start looking forward to the next election so we can do it all over again.

Now I know how the anti-Ron Paul crowd felt. Sick and tired of seeing so many threads about the guy. At least the Ron Paul crowd was pushing for their candidate, as opposed to knocking down the other candidates (for the most part).

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I know I'm not going to make friends with my comment, but I have to get if off my chest anyway:

You guys are giving a great show! Keep up the fighting and beekering over Obama or McCain. The system was desigend to keep you exercised over nothing.

Don't you realize that the highest office in the US is just a facade? The President of the United States doesn't even hold the highest security clearance. What does that tell you ...

The Land of the Free gives you exactly 2 choices for president? You gotta be kidding me! (The indies don't count, because none of them will end up as president.) Being Swiss, I never understood how the American people could be duped into accepting such a limited and rigged system. America is a great country. Heck, you guys invented Jazz and Country music which I love! But when it comes down to politics diversity & true freedom of choice don't exist. This is honestly puzzling to me.

Switzerland with a population of 7 million people has four major parties seated in parliament. The US with a population of almost 300 million has two? I'm not saying that Switzerland is a better country, but more diversity leads to better choices and that brings me to Obama and McCain.

If these two gentlemen are the best choices the US political system can offer, we're in serious trouble. But maybe we're dealt the hand that we deserve?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

"If half of the effort that has been put into attacking Obama was put into supporting a real candidate instead, we might actually make some progress."

1000x as much effort when into supporting Ron Paul and look where that got us. I think you guys are right though, in the end they are all the same, we are screwed either way we go. There is an agenda in place that we can't even comprehend, but your missing the point. People want to express their frustrations with BO because he has tricked and manipulated us and he represents the acceptance of reverse racism that exists in this country, he represents this every brewing problem that is a double standard, I for one am sick of it and can not help but express myself and I don't care who likes it. People need to hear the other side of the problems instead of trying to live in a fantasy world.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join