It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Wanting To See The Truth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I do not know the entire history behind it all but from what I have been led to believe in the past it all has to do with the second comming, NWO, absolute control, and bringing on armageddon. Armageddon & the messiah go hand in hand, and after armageddon after the populations of the world has diminished by more than 3/4 the remiander of the people will be eisier to control. That does not mean I truly believe this to be the case, but it is a start.
The Middle East is a touchy subject. There is alot of it I do not understand. Just like DontTreadOnMe
posted

The Middle Eastern area, esp. Iraq is so much more important to those who rule.

I also think, that at the base of it all, it is NOT a religious conflict at all. Religion is being used because the three of the worlds major religions have connections to the very land that is being faught over. And if this is the case then in my opinion the Isrealis do NOT have a legitimate claim to the land(forgive my spelling). In my opinion the true isrealites have been living there for a lot longer than 57 years, and didn't move from Europe or america. Or how about bribed to convert to judaism and relocate from africa or south america to start up a new settlement. One more thing, if anyone considers the jews occupying the palestinians land as true isrealites then I am ashamed to be jewish. I do not want to be associated with anything or anyone that would build an illigal wall around illegal terrortory to keep the true people from thier own land. So lets here it for the wall. I appologise if this post is a little incoherant, I am currently doing about 5 different things and trying to keep a straight head

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter

Originally posted by Colonel
The real Jews are those who can trace their lineage to the 12 tribes of Israel and those members are black.

Little overly proud of that color aren't you?...

Oh, so now, I can't be proud to be black? So, now I can't reveal the lies that are being propogated on my people? Oh, I see now.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Emmanuel Segastasha of Rwanda witnessed our Lord say the following:

"I am neither black nor white. I am simply the Lord."

"Too many people treat their neighbors dishonestly. The world is full of hatred. You know my Second Coming is at hand when you see the outbreak of religious wars. Then, know that I am on the way."

"There's not much time to prepare for the Last Judgment."

more...

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Palestine or Israel?
Searching for an Unbiased History of the Arab Israeli Conflict

...oh jeez the paper is long, tell me if i should post it. its maybe 2.5 pages on microsoft word.

its got some shtuff about the zionist movement, israelis jews palentinians whateva

post or no?

post...no post?

[Edited on 3-3-04 by Scat]

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
OK DONT CARE POSTING ANYWAY

HAHAHHAHA..im bored

Palestine or Israel?
Searching for an Unbiased History of the Arab Israeli Conflict

The Arab Israeli Conflict is one of the longest lasting and most heavily disputed conflicts in history. Spanning for hundreds of years, the land now known as Israel has been fought over, conquered, and ruled by alternating nations and religions. Many believe the struggle to be strictly over land, and others see it as a religious battle. Nearly every book, website, or speaker has a bias toward either the Israelis or Palestinians, making a clear view of the conflict almost impossible. Zionist movement, the many wars, and the many unsuccessful peace talks have all made this conflict such a fierce and inclined one. Hopefully, with time the Arab-Israeli Conflict will be solved somewhat and we will be able to prevent this from happening in the future.
The Arab-Israeli conflict has stretched for hundreds of years. The once Jewish controlled land was taken over time and again by different empires until finally a steady people lived there, the Palestinians. However, in 1882 the Zionist Movement came about. The principles of Zionism were that the Jews needed to claim Palestine and create a Jewish nation. The Jewish reasons for obtaining Palestine are their strong hold and belief in their biblical promise that the holy land around Jerusalem was theirs and that they must, as a young Jewish boy named Gunter David states, �Go with God.� The Jews also hold a strong claim on the land as reconciliation for the Holocaust and other acts of anti-Semitism. The Palestinians dispute this, saying that they have inhabited the land for many years without interruption and they hold the demographic majority. But the Zionist movement pressed on, and by 1914 the Jewish population in Palestine was 60,000. The movement was more momentous than expected; when out of the 60,000 Jews in Palestine, over 33,000 of them were immigrants who became residents in only the past 10 years. However, the majority of orthodox Jews who had lived in Palestine before the movement were very anti-Zionist. They believed that only God could bring them together and there was no sense in moving to a foreign land just because someone said it was promised. Yet after World War II, many anti-Zionists supported the movement or kept secret in fear of being persecuted for anti-Semitism. Some may see the migration and conquering of Palestine to be unsupported, but the Israelis strong motivations give their efforts of creating a Jewish nation a valid background. Redrose, the pseudonym for a young Israeli girl, believes that Israel is in fact their promised land and that the Jewish people must �stick to the fight more than ever.� It was a time of martyrs and soldiers for the Jews, but the Palestinians merely saw the cruel treatment of their people. The Palestinians saw the Israelis come into their land and destroy everything that was once Palestine. The Zionism that was sweeping the land was a brushfire engulfing their nation, and as put by a young Palestinian girl by the name of Ibtisam S. Barakat, �our lives, and all things Palestinian, were marked for destruction by a fire that would not be put out.�
The conflict brought about many struggles within the past century alone. Four major wars, the 1948 War of Independence, the 1956 Sinai War, the 1967 Six Day War, the 1973 Yom Kippur War, and the daily battles between the Israelis and Palestinians have all taken countless lives and accomplished little ceasefire. The Israelis, showing their great defensive superiority to the Palestinians, won each war yet the Palestinians stay strong and bring upon a new wave of attacks, showing their relentlessness. The nations, despite endless attempts of peace, cannot end the battle. The constant peace treaties seem to act as the calm before the storm, as they merely delay the fighting. The fighting always returns until a new treaty is signed and the vicious cycle repeats itself. Even during periods of peace, Wadad Saba, a Palestinian girl, remembers seeing �Israeli soldiers kicking Arab boys, overturning fruit carts, beating up children to the point of breaking their bones, forcing Palestinian shopkeepers to close their shops, and bulldozing and wrecking Arab homes.� The Palestinians fought back however, most well known by Yasser Arafat and other individuals leading violent attacks on Jews that spanned for decades. But alongside the endless terror is the endless struggle for peace and harmony within the nation. Probably the most popular hope for peace was the secret talks in Oslo between Yasser Arafat, Yitzhak Rabin, and Shimon Peres. The treaty they signed, the Declaration of Principles, won the three men the 1994 Nobel Peace Prize. But even after this historic treaty, violence ensued. Redrose was also recalled saying that she was still �trying to think positively,� through the danger but that the peace was just being thought of �naively� and would not last. Pessimistic but true, this na�ve sense of hope seems to have been present in this warring nation for centuries, and treaty after treaty does not seem to be able to end the battle.
The Arab-Israeli conflict is a historic battle of religion, land, and culture. Yet this historic battle is being lived out before our very eyes, as history repeats itself without ceasing and without and conclusion to be seen in the distant future. This war has waged for centuries in the past and hopefully not for centuries in the future. The path is an uncertain one, as we must study and understand the mistakes taken in the past and strategize how to avoid them in the future. The conflict in itself is inevitable, a classic story of man versus man in a struggle who�s purpose has become more unclear with time. As long as the Israeli and Palestinian youth are raised in a society taught to hate the other, the conflict will never come to a peaceful closure. Once an unbiased knowledge and understanding is reached, the new generations from these nations will be able to come together and hopefully create a beacon of peace to restore justice and union the torn land of Palestine and Israel.

sorry, i know its long but yeah whateva

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   

post or no?

That would be a moderator question. I say yes. If not maybe set up a viewing site. If that is not possible could you u2u me the text?

Oh, so now, I can't be proud to be black? So, now I can't reveal the lies that are being propogated on my people? Oh, I see now

Please stay proud, this world is lacking truly proud people after all the years of torture most of the people's of the world have to or have endured(espiecially at the hands of the whites(americans).
In my opinion the black race is a very proud & respectable people. You need to stay that way. I feel that soon race will not matter anymore. WE WILL BE ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE. No I am not talking about new world order, but people will relize that the color of the person fighting besides them does not mean anything. Diversity is good. If we all were the same, life would not be worth living.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   

OK DONT CARE POSTING ANYWAY

Posted before I replied, cool. I will read this tonight. I have to go to my studio so time tonight will be limited. Thanks.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
Didn't Prescott Bush fund Hitler and Nazism?

It's true that the only reason why all those Jews died was for a Jewish Homeland.

Give me 6 million Jews and you got yourself a Homeland fellas.

Palestinians are the true victims today, I agree.

For God sake's people, Arial Sharon is under indictment in Belgium for war crimes against the Palestininans.

Isn't this enough?

And yes, the true Jews, Hebrew Israelites, were black.

There is a list of many other leaders including US leaders who have been indicted for war crimes in Belguim. Belguim will indict anyone..

I fail to see how the palestinians are more of victims then Israeli's. Palestinians suicide bomb a bus of school children or a pizza place full of citizens who do not represent the government's views so why are they the targets? Why don't the palestinians target military or government people rather then innocent civilians? The palestinians will gladly spend a few hundred dollars to kill as many innocent people as they possibly can rather then target the people who are really involved.

Israel targets only those involved in the killing of their citizens. They spend billions of dollars on smart weapons and technolgy to inflict as little death as possible. When you see a home destroyed it is not always a home. Did you know there are tunnels under those homes that run into Israel to allow bombers safe passage to kill innocent poeple? You really need to take your heads out of the mud and clear your eyes. Why doesnt Israel just use conventional weapons and not care about collateral damage? BECAUSE THEY CARE TO REDUCE DEATH AND MURDER..

When Iraq had it's nuclear power plant and was attem[ting to produce weapons of mass destruction to attack Israel did you know Israel waited until a time when there would be no workers inside to bomb it? You people read too many liberal and anti israel periodicals. The entire situation sucks but I see Israel do alot more to reduce violence and death then any other country in the world.

On another note, there are muslims who live in Israel peacefully and dont get murdered by the Israeli government.. Israel only targets those who target their poeple. There is no law saying the palestinians can't live in Israel. They don't because they would rather kill people and continue the conflict. The "Jews" have the abraham fund which promoted peacefull coexistence between muslims and jews in Israel. What do the palestinians do to promote peacefull coexistence? Why did Arafat turn down a Palestinian state when Israel offered 99% of everything they wanted? Your on the wrong side people..

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by Raphael]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join