It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corrs guitarist: 9/11 was an inside job

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I think its great that 'pop stars' or celebrities bring light to the 9/11 issue as there are so many questions that haven't been answered and so many holes in the official story. Even families of the victims are frustrated at the treatment they have got. The mainstream media has ignored the issue for years and yet they dont mind this fabricated war on terror at all or the state of the world we now live in because of it.

I agree with other posters. If the official version is so cut and paste why are so many coming to sites like this to defend it? Surely the official version is so watertight that such actions aren't needed right? WRONG!

Jim Corr is correct and we all know it. The difference between him and us is that when he talks the papers just happen to report it. Try all you may to slander his reputation or his proffesion, the very fact that people are jumping to attack him means he hit the nail on the head!!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
For people who believe that 9-11 happened as claimed by the Media, ask yourself 1 question. Who out of anyone has benefited from the 9-11 attacks? Quite simply the Bush Administration did. Look at how much power this Administration has taken from the people. The constitution means nothing to these people. They prey on the peoples insecurities after these attacks to get laws passed like the patriot act.

Patriot Act Contents

Ask yourself another question, if 9-11 was carried out by Bin Laden and his friends. Why was the "War on Terror" taken to Iraq. The majority of Americas forces where sent their instead of looking for Bin Laden. Very few questions are asked about this. Its like a media smoke screen was put up and the American people where deflected away from Bin Laden and onto Iraq. And for what, where the WMD's found? Have the Iraqi people been liberated? It really depends on what you mean by liberation. I don't see how having another countries military is seen as liberation. I don't see how, having their oil been divided up and lining some US oil companies pockets is liberation. Look at how many people have been killed, both US and Iraqi people over a war that shouldnt have happened. Bush and his cronies, repeatedly said, we know where the WMD's are, if you don't believe me, take a look;

The war on terror, really should have been called the war on spreading terror. Because if that was the premise, I can say that they completed the mission. And from what some naysayers say proves this point. So many people are so convinced that their governments and the media are telling them the truth that anything that contradicts this is ridiculous. They want people to be slaves and sheep. You can't control and promote your ideas to people who are free and independent. So striking words and phrase and promoting a feeling of insecurity, this gets people feeling on edge and that some impending disaster is going to take place if we don't do anything. This is exactly how the want you to feel. Terms were developed in this war, "The War on Terror" just look at that phrase for a second and ask yourself something. Shouldnt it be the "The War on TerrorISM", or maybe it was right of the Administration that it should be the war on terror. Because that is the goal here, to spread terror and panic so that people will offer there freedoms up for big brother to come in and make it all better. Again mission accomplished, imo that was the premise of this administration, the war on terror, but not on terrorism but to manipulate and exploit the american system and its people. Sounds like a far cry from what the American Dream is supposed to be, then again, alot of people say that the thing about the American Dream is, you have to be asleep to believe it.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATruGod

Originally posted by AlienFrog
Just another 9/11 nut being being shown for what he is by the media

I'd rather be a "Nut" than a "Brainless Puppet" who believes whatever the corrupt media tells them. The Media.....what a joke!

Exactly. And the debate is actually over for me. www.youtube.com... I've watched several footages including an Italian one and the anchorman brings up the building before hand so its obvious he needs the clue to speak of building sevens collapse. Or maybe he is actually hinting to the world. In any case it was reported collapsed 20 minutes too early. And they're so ludicrous they've made films that try to explain it.
As if it can be.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
wow it didn't work as a link. I'll see if this works then, lalalwww.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
ok write in the www you tube yourself. Then copy and paste /watch?v=6mxFRigYD3s after the dot com.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Being in a pop band is to the physics of falling structures, what being a train spotter is to Network Rail.

Did you know hanging on to a disproved theory is a sign of mental fragility?

[edit on 10-6-2008 by Infidel 101]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join