It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Pfleger - Obama's THIRD pastor/advisor problem

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Father Michael Pfleger. Pastor problem #3 for Obama.

Three strikes and you are out! (I hope)

First there was ‘Uncle Wright’ – Obama’s anti-white/anti-jewish spiritual advisor and mentor for 20+ years and who was on Obama’s Presidential campaign.

Then there was (and still is) Otis Moss III . Another freak show.

Now there is Father Michael Pfleger. Yet another ‘spiritual advisor’ (says Obama) for the past 20 years and who was also on the Obama Presidential campaign. Take a look -

Tape #1

Tape #2

I’m horrified. This is NOT proper behavior for a priest. (yes, yes, neither is pedophilia – different subject). This man mocked Hillary Clinton from the pulpit. He denigrated white people. He jived and shuffled his garbage across the stage all the while being applauded and enjoying the hoots n’ hollers of fellow anti-white racists.

He’s a freak’n idiot. The bishop needs to put him in a sanitarium for a long rest. (side note - many catholics are pretty fed up with useless bishops)

Obama has consistently surrounded himself with racist idiots for advisors and spiritual mentors. Decades upon decades of that junk has been soaking into his brain. He didn't have the common sense or the decency to get up and walk out on these people. Instead he hugged them even closer.

More on what Obama (Mr. Unity
) believes -

Unfreakn' believable video of MR. UNITY and what he really believes - in his own words.

And another one that will blow your hair back.

Interesting video that will educate folks on what Obama's church follows and what his pastor, Otis Moss III preaches. Starts with Malcolm X ...

So much for Mr. Change/Hope/Unity.

Obama has denounced the words and Father Pfleger has apologized.
It's too little, too late.
Obviously Obama agrees with the man or he wouldn't have had him as an advisor for 20 years and an advisor on his presidential committee.

His apologies in regards to the anti-white spewing his long time advisors and mentors are making is RUNNING THIN.

[edit on 5/30/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
This guy is outrageous. And disgusting.

He seems familiar - I think I've seen him before on TV...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I'd love to see the bishops nail this idiot to the wall. However, since the bishops themselves aren't to be counted on these days, I doubt we'll see much of anything in regards to the Catholic Church straightening this idiot out.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity, why does Obama need so much spiritual advice in the first place?

Why in the world would a guy that's supposedly as smart as Obama need to be getting advice from the clowns he's claiming were advisers?

Obviously, the truth is these guys were never ADVISERS. Obama simply used them to make political inroads to help his ascension in the Chicago political arena. Of course he can't admit that because it would make it obvious that he is the part of the problem, not part of the solution like he claims.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83
why does Obama need so much spiritual advice in the first place?

Interesting question. It isn't just 'Uncle' Wright and this Father Pfleger, it's also MEEKS and a host of other 'mentors' that really make your blood turn to ice. Strange crew.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The Catholic Bishop from Chicago who has this Father Pfleger under him issued this statement . All he said was that he regrets the remarks. Nothing about disciplining the priest.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
And yet the Sheeple flock to him like a modern messiah. Check that, like a modern Furhur. We're in for a sorry road if Obama is elected. He's shuffling off the flakes of his past and leaving the fruits and the nuts. What a political serial (cereal).

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I think this guy is funny and entertaining at least.

When I watch these constant newscasts about McCain's preacher,Obama's preacher....Who freakin' cares?!

While your at it,see if you can dig up the palm reader who gave him a reading at a carnival in high school,put her on national television and slap a nice pretty graphic that says "SCANDAL" on it.

Seriously.....the sheeple are the ones who get drawn from talking point to talking point on CNN,and Fox gossiping about who's preacher said what.

The media insists on making an American Election into a series of these little "incidents" brought to you by the same media who covered "Paris Hilton Goes to jail","Britney shaves her head","Michael Jackson hangs baby over balcony"
because that's all people understand anymore,and they know it will get ratings.

This Election should be held on VH1 so they could produce "The 20 Most shocking Obama Pastor Quotes."

My second point is....how does a guy that Obama knows,whether he has attended the church or not,how does this guy suddenly represent Obama?!

Is this guy a spokesman for him? No.

Is he in any official capacity in the race? Nope.

He's just a guy in America who has an opinion,and last time I checked that wasn't anything to scream over.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I am not only disgusted by Pastor Wrights and this so-called Priests (who is flaming) rants and racist raves, but the ignorant people in the congregation who obviously get off on hearing that crap. The congregation, who for 20 years included Barack HUSSEIN Obama, gets up and shouts and yells and laughs and just loves this anti-white stuff. The entire congregation disgusts me. And may I add my boyfriend is a black man.....and he is equally disgusted.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I couldn't believe what I was witnessing when I saw this video on TV. That man is absolutely crazy. Frightening that these are Obama's supporters, friends and spiritual advisors. The applause of the congregation is even more shocking and appalling. Is Obama going to rebuke the whole church yet... every clap in racist applause of all his friends in that church? Hell, the rumors of him being muslim do not even matter anymore... his racist church proves the man is surrounded by evil..... regardless of what Obama admits he speaks, sees, or hears any of.

This is all from a supposed "church"........... tax exempt to expel racist, political untruths. What in the name of God?

And remember.... they are all on their best behavior right now!

Can't believe people are allegedly so crazy over Obama. (perhaps crazy being the keyword?)

We are so screwed as a country.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Damned if you do, damned if you don't, my American friends.

Hillary Clinton: Evil

John McCain: Evil or just plain dangerous

Barack Obama: Evil?

Which necessary evil are you gonna vote for? LOL!

The smallness of the army renders the natural strength of the community an overmatch for it; and the citizens, not habituated to look up to the military power for protection, or to submit to its oppressions, neither love nor fear the soldiery; they view them with a spirit of jealous acquiescence in a necessary evil, and stand ready to resist a power which they suppose may be exerted to the prejudice of their rights- Alexander Hamilton

[edit on 31-5-2008 by star in a jar]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Can't pick a decent church and pastor and some want him to be president

Oh well neither can Hillary

Neither can McCain

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Poor Obama - Another person to add to the list of things we can't say about him;

We can’t talk about his big ears 'cause that makes him nervous,
We can't talk about his mother,
We can't talk about his father.
We can't talk about his grandmother unless he does, brings her up as a "typical white person."
We can't talk about his wife,
We can't talk about his preacher,
We can't talk about his terrorist friends,
We can't talk about his voting record,
We can't talk about his religion.
We can't talk about appeasement.
We can't talk about color; we can't talk about lack of color.
We can't talk about race.
We can't talk about bombers and mobsters who are his friends.
We can't talk about schooling.
We can't talk about his name, "Hussein."
We can't talk about his lack of experience.
We can't talk about his income.
We can't talk about his flag pin.

This started out we can't call him a liberal. It started out we just couldn't talk about his ears. Now we can't say anything about him.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Does Father Pfleger not realize he is white or something? That video was hilarious. He gives the term 'wigger' a whole new meaning.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocGonzo
I think this guy is funny and entertaining at least.

I think it's VILE.

If it were reversed - and it was all mocking a black man - would you find it funny and entertaining?

It's racism. It's ridicule. It's wrong.
It shows the anti-white racism of Obamas church - of which he is included.
It's also another black eye for the Catholic church.

Who freakin' cares?!

You should. Or do you think anti-white racism and anti-white prejudice is okay?

the sheeple are the ones who ....

.... are so bamboozled that they will vote for Obama anyways, even when all his racist associates and mentors keep coming out of the closet.

how does a guy that Obama knows,whether he has attended the church or not,how does this guy suddenly represent Obama?!

These are the people Obama has chosen to gain spiritual direction from for the past 20 years. These are the people that he has sought out as mentors. The people in the pews who are jumping up and down like animals and hooting at every anti-white slur are the ones that he has been rubbing elbows with for 20 years. HE OBVIOUSLY AGREES WITH THESE PEOPLE or he would have left long ago.

These tapes represent what Obama believes and what he truly feels. He can claim otherwise all he wants. But his disavowels ring hollow and are completely unbelievable. His ACTIONS - staying there for 20 years and rubbing elbows with the animals in the pews - saw everything.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I agree it's vile. And if you had a white presidential candidate who had an anti-black version of Rev Wright, Otis Moss, or this Father Pfleger, you can be sure that the white presidential candidate would be done for and out of the race, and shunned from running ever again. Hypocrisy is alive and well, as always.

But this video is still hilarious. Father Pfleger must really not realize he's white.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by InsiderInfo]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreams n chains
Frightening that these are Obama's supporters, friends and spiritual advisors. The applause of the congregation is even more shocking and appalling. ... every clap in racist applause of all his friends ....

And THAT is the bigger story here. No one is talking about it. The MSM is ignorning it.

While the idiots ( Wright, Meeks, Otis Moss, and Pfleger) spew from the pulpit - there are hundreds of racists jumping up in down in the pews - hooting and hollering and laughing and clapping.

THESE are the people that Obama 'clings to'.
THESE are the people that he has chosen to surround himself with for decades.

Obama's words ring hollow when you look at the facts.

No Hope. No change. and definately NO FREAK'N UNITY!!

Obama's theme shouldn't be - Hope, Change, Unity.

It should be - Savor the Hate, Obama 08

[edit on 5/31/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
For those who are interested -

Website for Saint Sabrina Church

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I think it's VILE.

If it were reversed - and it was all mocking a black man - would you find it funny and entertaining?

It's racism. It's ridicule. It's wrong.
It shows the anti-white racism of Obamas church - of which he is included.
It's also another black eye for the Catholic church.

Come on,stop being so dramatic man.This guy makes some jokes about race and all of a sudden he's Jim Crow in reverse?Let's see....how many black comedians have I heard make the same or worse jokes about white people.Too many to name.

You should. Or do you think anti-white racism and anti-white prejudice is okay?

Does it offend me? Not at all. We are past the point of racism in this country (most of us anyway),and it is the Oh-So-Sensitive types who keep the issue popping up over and over.

Isn't this pastor a white guy too? Yes,I'm sorry that is just VILE....Let's Get Him!

the sheeple are the ones who ....
.... are so bamboozled that they will vote for Obama anyways, even when all his racist associates and mentors keep coming out of the closet.

See,now you are following the herd,doing exactly as big daddy MSM has taught you.If he defends Obama he's the enemy!

I smell an anti Obama agenda here.Let it be known however that I do not even completely support Obama.

I agree with some of the others in this thread who said that all the candidates aren't exactly what you'd consider to be "model human beings".
I just can't stand how some of you fall into this whole trap of condemning who they tell you to condemn,and over the issues they tell you to use.

These are the people Obama has chosen to gain spiritual direction from for the past 20 years. These are the people that he has sought out as mentors. The people in the pews who are jumping up and down like animals and hooting at every anti-white slur are the ones that he has been rubbing elbows with for 20 years. HE OBVIOUSLY AGREES WITH THESE PEOPLE or he would have left long ago.

Yeah.....guess we have an official Obama biographer here.The fact of the matter is any time you run for President the media is going to drudge up anyone and everyone you have ever associated with that could help drudge up some sort of "SCANDAL!".It has nothing to do with what Obama believes.How can you make such a leap as to ASSUME that those are his beliefs.

I've associated with people who are....eccentric to say the least,and if I ran for president it would be very easy for people to assume that these associates beliefs were my own,when that just isn't the case.

Since when is it a crime to associate with people who have different....even radical beliefs? How does that automatically make their beliefs mine,or Obama's.It doesn't.....people just have a few crazy friends here and there.

His ACTIONS - staying there for 20 years and rubbing elbows with the animals in the pews - saw everything.

Animals huh? Are you sir a racist? See how easy it is to turn that around on you? Same thing the media is doing here.

Sorry for the long post,and just so you know Flyer....if I came off a bit catty that's just how I am.I don't mean any disrespect or harshness at all toward you.Just getting my point across the best way i know how.

Cheers,
Doc

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocGonzo
Animals huh? Are you sir a racist?

I'm a girl. And yes .. animals. They certainly aren't civilized human beings. No one whoops and hollers and claps like that when a supposed 'man of the cloth' spews racist crap and ridicules people. When white supremists do it I call them animals as well. Doesn't matter what color they are ... if they act like that they are NOT civilized human beings. - KKK, Neo-Nazis, or black anti-white racists ... doesn't matter. They are all the same.

You are rather quick with the 'gee, you might be a racist' chatter.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join