It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Hugo Chavez helping midwife South American Union

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
A new South American Union has risen. Hugo Chavez, long thought by many to be a bastion against raging Illuminati control of South America, is now seen for what he is. Calling the "empire of the US" the biggest threat to the South American Union? Throwing up a clear masonic gang sign? See it for yourself!

warofillusions.wordpress.com...

[edit on 29-5-2008 by King Crass]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Of Crips and Bloods...

Originally posted by King Crass
Throwing up a clear masonic gang sign?

And that Masonic "gang sign" is what?

Let me tell you... It's tough being a Masonicbanger... You ever try to get some 75 year old homey to "Crip Walk" on a pair of artificial hips? Or get a Brother with cataracts to hit anything when we do a drive by at the Knights of Columbus Hall? Fosnizzle... Had my main man Mac-Tyler ready to cut down some Elks and he up and fell asleep on me... Dude all droolin' on hisself it was whack. Don't even get me started on those insane posse G-Unit mo'fo's at the Shrine...

Werd.

Hood Monkeys, not just for being from anymore...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by King Crass

I know it is all very confusing; and you can thank your local Masonic lodge for that, but I really can't see Hugo as a Freemason!. I will research this though. In the meantime I would like to suggest the book "Freemasons for Dummies", but don't let the author drive you nuts because he contradicts himself on every other page!. Are the Masons forcing him into some separate brotherhood?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It would not surprise me to learn that Chavez is a freemason, after all his idol Simon Bolivar was a Mason and brought independence and the ideas of the french liberalism to South America from a french lodge.

On the other hand it is a known fact that he is very much into occultism, he has a "team" of Cuban santeras at Miraflores making sure that the devil takes good care of one of his best.

But I cannot picture him at a Masonic ceremony, just the thought of Chavez kneeled in front of anyone is not possible, the man is a self center ego maniac, the only lodge he would go to would be a bolivarian one (maybe there is one and I`m just ignorant)

Who knows... anything can be expected of him, he has said that he is a catholic, then a christian and even a pagan.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Camilo1]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Why would the thought of him being a freemason puzzle you? I get that so much. I mean it is the same story over and over. It sounds so silly when you say it out loud, but rhetoric does conquer most. There are dozens of Illuminati that have egos up the wall. Hillary Clinton for example. And we all know she isn't even close to the top. But it was nice to see some feedback there all the same.

And to mr. cripwalker, if you read the article you would know what gang sign.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Help me out...

And to mr. cripwalker, if you read the article you would know what gang sign.

I read the article... I'm still not "seeing" what "Masonic gang sign" is identified in the article. I'm not even sure what a "Masonic gang" is... Perhaps you could help me out there?

Thanks.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Well, maybe I'll help you along so you can understand things better in life. Do you know what sarcasm is? Ok. A masonic gang sign is a masonic hand sign. If you don't know what a freemason is, which is the impression that I get here, then just wiki it or something. Or ask.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by King Crass]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I broke out laughing and closed the page when I saw that the author thinks Hugo is in the illuminati just because he's wearing a red shirt.

Gee, I have a red shirt on right now. I must be one of them!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The hand sign not the shirt. You really need to do your research on masonry man..

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Well, maybe I'll help you along so you can understand things better in life. Do you know what sarcasm is?

Perhaps I'm not getting the sarcasm because you're not doing it right?

Ok. A masonic gang sign is a masonic hand sign.

Okay... Fine... Now what does that have to do with the "article?" There were no "Masonic hand signs" demonstrated in it... Perhaps there is another article or link you could provide?

If you don't know what a freemason is, which is the impression that I get here, then just wiki it or something. Or ask.

How about I just ask at my next Lodge meeting? Nothing starts off a Stated Meeting like a little levity and the Brethren assembled will get a good laugh... After all, I am Mirthful Me...

Masonic Monkeys, not just for looking good in red anymore...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Sure there were. Try looking at their...hands! If you can't see it after this just don't bother replying. No, actually, flood this thread with replies. Do it.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Help a Brother out... Obviously you "know" what this sign is, and what it "means," let the rest of us in on the "secret." Michael Richards only has one hand visible, and Hugo Chavez has both of his in the picture... Are these two different "signs?" I'll bet Michael Richards "sign" means "I wish they were still doing new Seinfeld episodes."

Hugo Chavez's "sign" must mean "I like having my shorts stuffed with cottage cheese whilst being flogged by midgets wearing basic black and pearls." Either that or something kinky.

At least that's how I read the "signs," perhaps your enlightened self could provide a more accurate assessment? You know... You being "in the know" and all that...

It would be magnanimous of you...

Sign Monkeys, not just for the dotted line anymore...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Ah, I see. You're drawing similarities between the way the fellow on the cover of the Mason books holds his head and the way Chavez puts his chin to his hand in the photo.
I've held my head like that in a boring class since I was in second grade. I've also seen many photographers that had their models hold their head with their hand that way. It's a fairly common gesture.
I think picked it up watching old school detective shorts on TV.
ANd it does say that he's Illuminati because he's wearing a red shirt. WIld. I think I have two in my drawer.
Seriously, he's being called FreeMason becasue he's using one of the most common chin rubs I know of and wearing a red shirt. How can you believe this?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The knowledge is lost...

Evidently we will forever be in the dark regarding the nature and meaning of these "Masonic gang signs."

As Hugo Chavez would say... Mmmmmm... Cottage cheese...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Interestingly enough, I have read that you have said that you yourself are a Freemason. It is likely that I am wrong, but if you aren't, would you care to speak to that? Thanks.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I am indeed a Freemason, and a member of various Appendant Bodies associated with Freemasonry.

I'm not sure what to say beyond that, other than Michael Richards is indeed a Freemason and Hugo Chavez is not.

Blue Lodge Monkeys, not just for traveling West to East and back again anymore...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

Well, you're missing the fact that Bolivar got out the the masonic group and banned it.

Simon Bolivar was against freemasons and Chevez is against fremasons as well.

new topics

top topics

join