It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO photo over Silbury Hill, after telepathic request

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I thought that you may be interested in a photograph that I took in the 1998. I was visiting Silbury Hill in Wiltshire, the first crop circle of the season had appeared in a neighbouring field called 'The Beltane Wheel' near West Kennet. I decided to telepathically ask 'if there are any beings from elsewhere in the area, please appear on this photograph?'. I had successfully used telepathy in an experiment to make contact before, so I felt that this would be an ideal place to try it again.

My idea was that I could capture something on camera, and I remember thinking and saying to my girlfriend just before the photo below was taken, that we may not see anything now, but that something could appear on film once it had been developed (This was in the days before digital cameras). Below is the photo that was taken, although it may indeed be a Blurfo or insect, it appeared on the negative and it struck me that it was disk shaped, and ofcourse there was the fact that I made the telepathic request before it was taken. It even has a similar shape to Silbury itself I thought.

Slideshow and enhancements

[edit on 29-5-2008 by David H N]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
hi david
thats a pretty good idea to request to see them telepathically well done
hope to see some more one day.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
if these UFOs are obeying the ` psi summons ` why do they not appear right in front of you ?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

ignorant_ape hello, I have had three other sightings that I have described on another thread. They were much clearer, one sighting I could see clearly a large structured oval shaped craft including circular windows across its midsection, and a red pulsating light attached beneath. This is the only time that I had a camera with the intention of photographing one.

I suppose it is possible that I may not have had these 'closer encounters', had I had a camera to capture the moment. Perhaps for some reason they are camera shy, just a thought. I do believe that you can meet them half way, and as you probably aware that this is not the first time someone has used 'psi summoning' to make contact. If the image was closer, it would probably be more likely to be dismissed as a fake. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by aaron taylor

Thank you aaron, It was really UFO author Timothy Good's who inspired me to try and contact with telepathy. He was told by a contactee whilst researching a book in the late 1960's that they live among us and are highly telepathic, and that he should try and contact them. He tried in a lobby in the Sheraton hotel in New York, asking in his head 'if there are any beings from elsewhere, in the vicinity of New York... could you please come and prove it?'.

After a little while a man entered the lobby and sat next to him, he had an attache case was dressed in a suit and tie and sandy coloured hair. He asked the question 'if you are from elsewhere then please place your right index finger on the right side of your nose?'... as soon as he thought this the man slowly place his right index finger on the right side of his nose as instructed. At the end of the encounter the man turned and gave Tim Good a penetrating stare. I was inspired by this story and so tried a similar experiment myself, which can be read on this thread

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
ive seen a couple experiments done with prayer and bright objects appeared, in one experiment the object was in the visible realm and the other experiment the object was in the infra red realm, so to me theres something to that but would love to see more experiments done like this especially in the infra red

new topics

top topics

join