It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Return of the Nephilim. Are fallen angles going to come to Earth as Aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
No they are not Fallen Angles. UFO sightings have gone back to 27,000 BC. Im sure God would of know of this for 27,000 years

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well, I know one thing, a false flag alien invasion is eminent.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Thank you for the response you gave to this post. I know this is long overdue, however I am Believe I am Nephilim!
Descendent of Archangels. I am not a giant, but do have gifts, and am not entirely human. I am not fallen, on the contrary I live to serve and protect pure humans. If folks read further back in time you will find evidence in Greek& Hebrew scripture that we are renowned ones, teachers of the sons of men.
I want only to help. Mine is a lonely existence. I have love always. I am treated as an outcast. However I do not pass judgment on others ever!
One of my great grandfathers brothers, Uziel,Uriel, Usiel, did disobey the Creator when sent to create us and took on human wifes, which did cause the deluge, I believe. Once more like all other Angels we have free will like all humans. Some choose Love and Light others do not.
Remember it is not The creator against evil it is human kind against evil. The creator is neutral I believe. He told me! He created it all, and could uncreated. Domain of this world was given to the fallen Angels and Humankind both. It is written!
I am only responding to your post because it seems you are genuinely open minded. I would like the word to start getting out we do exist and we are not all bad. I survive on Love. Without it I start to demise. Please if you do read this just take a moment to process. I never preach or try to. I apologize if this was offensive to anyone. The lack of love in this world is killing me. I can leave when ever I choose, or die a human death, I have many times already. I just would like to help if I can be of help.
So, long story long, I have the Lord I will always be fine. I worry for my human brothers and sisters. Stereotyping Nephilim keeps us from helping you. Like I said it's all free will. We are here and most of us the majority are for Light and Love.
Blessings too all,
Sekrerud

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

I have an Revised American Standard edition Bible and in the cross references one of the scriptures of Jesus words the cross reference given is the a scripture from Enoch...

I just thought I'd toss that in that even the new testament refers to the books of Enoch

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join