It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Return of the Nephilim. Are fallen angles going to come to Earth as Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Mods I have no idea where to put this!

3 Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with [a] man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years."
4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.
5 The LORD saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time.
Genesis 6:3-5 (New International Version)

32 And they spread among the Israelites a bad report about the land they had explored. They said, "The land we explored devours those living in it. All the people we saw there are of great size. 33 We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them."
Numbers 13:32-33 (New International Version)

37As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.
Matthew 24:37 (New International Version)
biblegateway

From what I understand the Deluge or the great flood was a attempt by God to destroy the Nephilim on Earth the half human half angle hybrids that seemed to thrive back in those days. These people are the giants so often spoken about in biblical history, and might also be the ancient God’s of Greek and Roman mythology. Apparently the very existence of the Nephilim is a obstacle in God plan, for salvation is intended for humans and not these hybrids, also the existence of the Nephilim in ancient times was a threat to the coming of the Messiah/Jesus as he could only fulfill Gods will by being 100% human. This is supposedly our shared history.
Mathew 24:37 states that in the end times it will be like in the days of Noah, if the Nephilim was the problem that the Great Flood was to fix then it seems that these same Nephilim will be the problems that cause the end times to occur. Working with the NWO they will attempt to take over and control the Earth.

Theory 1
They will come to Earth with the appearance of Nordic [humanlike] aliens. They will come in peace and offer humanity technology and attempt to be welcomed into our society our homes and into our everyday lives. There Goal will be to interbreed with humans, they will give their immunity to disease and superior size and strength as some of the benefits for these types of unions all in a effort to pollute the human race.

Theory 2
They are already here and doing the above, have you noticed that Americans seem to be much taller than races or people that are not from here even taller than our neighbors in Mexico. Ok it’s just a theory people. Perhaps these fallen angles are what or who is behind the PTB even secret societies, perhaps the elite have already been infected by these Nephilim and is but one reason why they feel themselves more superior.
I would love to hear some other possible theories.
Other names of the Nephilim are IMHO Seraphim, Raphim, Cananites, giants and Sitchins Anunnaki

One of my other threads about or relating to this:
The return of the Anunnaki

[edit on 29-5-2008 by LDragonFire]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Personally I would suspect that they have always been here.

At times I feel that most of us are part of "them" that we wanted to experience duality and the only way to do so was to mix Light and Blood.

Perhaps this is an opportunity to redeem our wicked ways and be reunited to our purity.

Sheez I don't know, but I like these kind of ideas on the board!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Nephilim is a obstacle in God plan, for salvation is intended for humans and not these hybrids

If by chance that today someone is the offspring of these Nephilim going back a few hundred years or so, how would they achieve salvation? for instance if I were one of these offspring due to interbreeding how is it my fault? Will I not be considered worthy of saving if I am not 100% human? That would suck to have to suffer the consequences of a fault by one of my ancestors.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by QBSneak000]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000

Nephilim is a obstacle in God plan, for salvation is intended for humans and not these hybrids

If by chance that today someone is the offspring of these Nephilim going back a few hundred years or so, how would they achieve salvation? for instance if I were one of these offspring due to interbreeding how is it my fault? Will I not be considered worthy of saving if I am not 100% human? That would suck to have to suffer the consequences of a fault by one of my ancestors.

I'm posting the links that first got me interested in this theory and it explains it better than I can.

One of the evil objectives of the sexual union of fallen angels and women was to create a non-human society on earth which would become impossible to be redeemed according to the Plan of Adonai, a perfect Plan established before the foundation of this world. That Plan of Salvation has always been exclusive for humans and not for hybrids, neither for any rebellious angelic beings. A world full of hybrids would have been a world lost to the Creator. Impossible!

Another goal was to try and prevent the first coming of the Messiah into a world in which every possible parent would have had their accursed genes — corrupted genes more akin to fallen angels than to humans. They knew that the Messiah had to be physically 100% human. That means, Messiah had to be without any traces of "alien" genes. In other words, He had to be genetically pure in order to be acceptable in front of the Father of All for the ultimate sacrifice as the perfect Lamb of HaShem who takes away the sins of the world. Impossible too. It is very important to realize that this is one of the reasons for which Elohim destroyed the Antediluvian World by means of a universal and cataclysmic Flood. In this site you will learn that when the Torah says in Genesis 6:9 that "Noah was a 'perfect' man in his 'GENErations'" it means that he was 'complete or non-polluted in his genes'. This is also the very reason why Elohim commanded Joshua ben Nun and Caleb ben Yefunn-eh to completely exterminate the evil races habitating the land of Canaan during the Conquest he lead just after the 40 years of exodus in the desert and the death of Moshe (Moses). They were not humans! Even their animals were to be put to death because they were also contaminated since they practiced bestiality with them.

The fact is that since the Antediluvian World until our present post-modern times, fallen angels masquerading as &gods& from the stars, or extraterrestrials from another world or dimensions, have being allowing humans to see them on occasions flying in "chariots of fire" or flying saucers. Even, many times they have forcibly hijacked people (known as abductees) into their UFOs and/or USOs (Unidentified Flying Objects and Unidentified Submersible Objects) for painful, sadistic and extravagant sexual depravations, as well as all kinds of genetic experimentations — all without the abductees' consent. The sexual union of fallen angels and women continues today, as well as the begetting of hybrids too, just like in the times before the Flood.
The Return of the Nephilim

I'm assuming that God was successful with the flood, but there is no way of knowing for sure.

Also it's possible that the are Good Nephilim and Bad Nephilim, I do not know the mind of God or his plan.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I don't believe it was successful, the flood, because Noah seems to be one of the "shining ones" which implies angelic or alien ancestory.

No one ever reads up on the Peacock Angel and it's symbology. I find it fasinating myself.

Melek Taus - Melek Taus is the Redeemed Angel who during the First Days of Creation fell from grace and invented "Evil". When he realized his mistake Melek Taus preformed a series of tasks given to him by Valtiel and was granted Redemption, however Melek Taus was unable to undo his mistake and Evil shall remain in the Universe until the Resurrection of God. Melek Taus is also known as the Peacock Angel due to his peacock feathered wings.

particracy.wikia.com...

Or this...............

The Yazidis consider Melek Taus to be a benevolent angel who has redeemed himself from his fall, and has become a demiurge who created the cosmos from the Cosmic Egg. After he repented, he cried for 7,000 years, his tears filling seven jars, which then quenched the fires of hell.

en.wikipedia.org...

If you look into it you will find most religions have peacock symbolism.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
And then we have this guy, the Ancient of Days.....

www.tsl.org...

The prophet Daniel recorded his vision of Sanat Kumara, whom he called "the Ancient of Days." Daniel writes,

I beheld till the thrones were set in place,19 and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool. His throne was like the fiery flame and his wheels as burning fire. [His chakras.]

Like Moses

"A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him. Thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him

"I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

"And there was given him dominion and glory and a kingdom, that all people, nations and languages should serve him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed."

After Sanat Kumara made his commitment to come to earth, 144,000 souls from Venus volunteered to come with him to support his mission. Four hundred who formed the avant-garde were sent ahead to build the magnificent retreat of Shamballa on an island in the Gobi Sea where the Gobi desert now is.

Just more ideas!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

That's interesting about the peacock feathers... I never heard of it till now, but I'll share an interesting connection.

Some time ago I had a dream/vision where I had inadvertently created some evil thoughts, and rather than cutting them off completely (which I didn't want to do because they were a part of me), I instead turned them into something beautiful. That being peacock feathers. Strange eh?

I agree with the good/bad Nephilm or Angels. Everything has a dual nature. In fact I see no distinction between angels, aliens, and us. On a higher level it's all the same. The body is just a vehicle.

I'm not yet sure what the importance is of being 100% pure human. I wonder however, if this is the real reason some (royal) families are very particular about blood. If they know certain special souls will only be born into 100% pure human bodies, then that might explain their reasoning. Whether they would protect or torment that soul is another question and probably depends on the family.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
I don't believe it was successful, the flood, because Noah seems to be one of the "shining ones" which implies angelic or alien ancestory.

No one ever reads up on the Peacock Angel and it's symbology. I find it fasinating myself.

Melek Taus - Melek Taus is the Redeemed Angel who during the First Days of Creation fell from grace and invented "Evil". When he realized his mistake Melek Taus preformed a series of tasks given to him by Valtiel and was granted Redemption, however Melek Taus was unable to undo his mistake and Evil shall remain in the Universe until the Resurrection of God. Melek Taus is also known as the Peacock Angel due to his peacock feathered wings.

particracy.wikia.com...

This IA would make a awesome thread in itself!
But I disagree with Noah and others from biblical history being part angel or "shining ones". I believe they were humans because the book from witch these stories come from are about humans interaction with God as part of God's experiment or whatever you wanna call it. These stories are about faith in God and what people [human] can achieve through the power of God, if you took the 100% human out of it then it is a quite different story and meaning.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
But what is it to be 'human'? A certain genetic sequence one way and you're human, another way your not; too many or too few chromosomes and you're not human, just the right number and you are. I'm not a particuarly religious person, but I have always been under the impression that the idiologies that are potrayed in the various religions are more about how we create the concept of humanity than they are about being human. What makes humans so special and all the other possible, sentient, species out there not, or corrupted...

I say man's need to be the superiour species, the pure species, god's chosen species merely shows how vain we really are....and therefore, since vanity is a sin, innately sinful and corrupt...but, creating a species in your own image and allowing them to worship you or be punished for all eternity for not is pretty vain as well...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
In any case, what about the flip-side....we all know that religion is corrupted... What if the exact oppoite of the idea is true and that to acheive any form of salvation as a species, we must once again hybridise with the Annunaki? What if all that we know is true is a lie and that our future lies in the stars(heaven) with them, rather than on this rock that will eventually be incinerated by the nearest star(hell)...?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
These stories are about faith in God and what people [human] can achieve through the power of God, if you took the 100% human out of it then it is a quite different story and meaning.

Point taken. Also was written "for those who have Eyes to See and Ears to Hear" this tells me that the surface stories aren't the "real" story!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

These stories are about faith in God and what people [human] can achieve through the power of God, if you took the 100% human out of it then it is a quite different story and meaning.

Point taken. Also was written "for those who have Eyes to See and Ears to Hear" this tells me that the surface stories aren't the "real" story!

So are you saying that as Madhatr137 states that the real gift will be to those that have combined with the Nephilim or the "shining ones" assuming these are one and the same peoples.

I do feel the Nephilim are on Earth but are a limited number, the question is who and where they are? I can also see them coming to Earth in wheels within wheels as a first contact situation.

Does God wish us to interbreed with the Angels? Are Angels that breed with humans Good or Bad, the only way we can determine this is to know the will of God.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Does God wish us to interbreed with the Angels? Are Angels that breed with humans Good or Bad, the only way we can determine this is to know the will of God.

Knowing the will of "god" would not allow one to know if humans that bred with angels were good or bad...

1.) Humans have free will, thus choose to be 'Good' or 'Evil.'
2.) Good and Evil are measured in deeds.
3.) The interpretation of deeds are made irrelevant because good and evil are a matter of perspective.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by madhatr137
Knowing the will of "god" would not allow one to know if humans that bred with angels were good or bad...

1.) Humans have free will, thus choose to be 'Good' or 'Evil.'
2.) Good and Evil are measured in deeds.
3.) The interpretation of deeds are made irrelevant because good and evil are a matter of perspective.

Good deeds will not get you into heaven, is it possible to be damned from birth because you not 100% human? who knows but God.

I found some interesting videos on this topic.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by LDragonFire]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Just what if we are already the result of interbreeding with what are commanly referred to as Angels? It isn't such a stretch. You know the missing link has never been found, maybe there isn't one after all!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

As this discussion is based on opinion and not fact, it's anyone's guess.

My guess is that they will come back and turn into cheese selection plates and dance around singing the macarena, before turning into elephant/goldfish hybrids and climbing mount everest using toothpicks and asbestos.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420

My guess is that they will come back and turn into cheese selection plates and dance around singing the macarena, before turning into elephant/goldfish hybrids and climbing mount everest using toothpicks and asbestos.

Wow, Dave420, that was almost funny! When I saw you as the last poster I really expected another scientific versus "idiot" discussion as you so love those, but instead I actually got a laugh! I think a hybrid between an elephant and a goldfish to be quite the visual.

What do you suppose they would use the asbestos for?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420

You may have noticed at one point or another that Most of the discussions here are based on opinion and not fact, if all discussions here were based on fact this would not be a "Conspiracy discussion board"!

You really should make a thread

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The return of the Nephilim by Patrick Heron

Patrick Heron on coast to coast

Apocalyptic Prophecy & Nephilim
Irish author Patrick Heron returned to discuss apocalyptic prophecy and tales of the Nephilim. A variety of ancient traditions including those of the Hopi Indians, warn of an ending to civilization as we know it-- the Hopis spoke of ashes coming out of the sky, and a great cleansing, he noted.
Apocalyptic Prophecy & Nephilim
Nephilim & the Pyramids
Irish author Patrick Heron returned to the show to share "the last few pieces of the jigsaw puzzle" concerning the pyramids and Bible prophecy. The Great Pyramid has a number of stunning mathematical features and could not be replicated today. There is enough stone in it to build a 6 ft. wall that stretches from New York to Los Angeles, said Heron, who believes it is impossible that the Egyptians constructed the Great Pyramid.
Nephilim & the Pyramids
Nephilim & the Apocalypse
Irish author Patrick Heron shared his contention that the ancient race of nephilim (whom he defined as fallen angels) built the pyramids of Giza and other ancient wonders. He characterized the nephilim as evil "spirit men" who transcended the boundaries of physical science and served as the inspiration for Roman and Greek mythology.
Nephilim & the Apocalypse

And here is a series of videos where he discusses his theories.

This first video is mostly introductions and really doesn't get going till the 3 minute mark.
part 1

part 2

part 3

In video two they show the giant skeletons now from what I understand these have been debunked as fake, or have they?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The Book of Enoch

The Book of Enoch describes the fall of the Watchers, the angels who fathered the Nephilim (cf. the bene Elohim, Genesis 6:1-2). The fallen angels went to Enoch to intercede on their behalf with God after he declared to them their doom. The remainder of the book describes Enoch's visit to Heaven in the form of a vision, and his revelations.
wikipedia

What is the Book of Enoch and where did it come from?
Enoch was the grandfather of Noah. The Book of Enoch chapter 68:1 "And after that my grandfather Enoch gave me all the secrets in the book and in the parables which had been given to him, and he put them together for me in the words of the book of the parables." This makes it possible for the Book to have survived the flood as its not too hard to accept that Noah would have taken his Great Grandfathers writings with him onto the ark.
Book of Enoch

and here is another link to the Book of Enoch

The Book of Enoch, written during the second century B.C.E., is one of the most important non-canonical apocryphal works, and probably had a huge influence on early Christian, particularly Gnostic, beliefs. Filled with hallucinatory visions of heaven and hell, angels and devils, Enoch introduced concepts such as fallen angels, the appearance of a Messiah, Resurrection, a Final Judgement, and a Heavenly Kingdom on Earth. Interspersed with this material are quasi-scientific digressions on calendrical systems, geography, cosmology, astronomy, and meteorology.
acred-texts

This book although not canonized is considered very important to many Christians throughout history and reveals more to the story of the Nephilim.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join