It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Con/chemtrails: activity in your area lately?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I was wondering: the last months I do not see that many con/chemtrails above my home town as I used to see in the past.

I am not that interested in why exactly that should be or what a trail is, only if it is a worldwide trend.

So my question to you is: less/more or same as usual, trail activity in your area? (Trails that stay in the air for more then 2 hours)

Thanks!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I live in the Netherlands. Me and the missus were talking about this not long ago. There seems to be a lot less this year. Like you, I don't know why, what etc. Usually during spring here, the early morning sky is clear and covered in a grid of trails. This year not so much. For the rest of the time it's chucking it down. Hope this helps.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I see more here in the NY-metro area

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
We were getting them daily for awhile (Ala/Fla line), but it seems like they have been scarce lately. I remember one time last week they were at it and I remember saying it was because ' it is suppose to rain tomorrow and storms also', but we never got any storms. It did rain though. There might have been one more time besides that. Maybe it is being done at night? It is extremely hot here. If chemtrails(I call them this) aren't blocking suns rays, it is very hot. The temperature is only 85-90, but with 100% humidity. It still seems like the heat feels hotter than that. I think the rest of the year is going to be full of surprises!!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
sadly its been too cloudy for me to watch for any chem/contrail action.

Before the clouds settled in, Id say every other day I was seeing trails

Tela

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I live in the Toronto area.

I usually see them in the mornings on clear skies. Of course after the spider pilots are done, about 4 or 5 hours later, the trails descend and expand and that blue sky I was enjoying is now covered in a layer of the weirdest clouds I've ever seen.

I see them almost on a daily basis in the last week.

Assuming this is a contrail, ie. heat trail from the engine of the plane, why doesn't it flow UP? In the winter, cars spew exhaust fumes, and they come out like a trail if you will, but they immediately rise and evaporate.

Shouldn't a contrail behave the same?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Yeah the two weeks before Memorial day and all the rain we got recently I seen chentrails in the sky DAILY.

And not just a swipe here and there I seen at least three plains continiously laying down trails maintaining at least 35 strips PLUS in the skys field of view.

I could only speculate that we where being innoculated with something and they were going to use the rain to deliver it into our bodies.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ahamarlin

Now this is odd. I took picture of chemtrails with my little disposable camera last year.

I don't have any cell phone, or other camera to take pictures with, since I lost them in Katrina.

I only recenly had them developed. Shows clear patterns over the part of Louisiana where I live, that is very rural and has no flight pattern.

I had the pictures put on a cd, from the disposable camera, and I will see if I can upload it again, because the day I took the pics, I got some nice sylph pictures as well...

Odd that the stuff from the cd has now dissapeared from my computer. I am going to check on it.

I went to reply to this ppst with the picture I have, and they are gone since I uploaded the disposabe camera shots..........hmmmmmmm!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
On Mondays, once a week.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
How can I get pictures clearly showin chemtrails and sylups frpm a kodak easy share program onto this site?

I just downloaded the cd again which will show it all. pics from the same day and they keep on disseapearing!

Sorry, I am not good at this, but you would alll love my picture of the sylph lion head that I have......and the pictures of the chem trails beforehand.

Please let me know how to share these pictures that I caught with a disposable camera..........Thanks!

edit: sorry, finger farts as I misspelled Kodak! I pad for the ****, why do they keep dissapearing from my saved cd?

[edit on 28-5-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Cayman Islands.

I noticed them 62 days ago. I know this, because I was taking bird pictures that day. From what I've seen posted on the 'net, classic X-ed patterns. This lasted for about a week, and none of them were right over the island, but to the east and west. This is also the flight pattern of our normal air traffic. They were also showing up as long-duration streaks that I noticed in sunset photos. I have seen none of them since.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Ok, do you have photo's as well? I would love to share mine and even though I have saved mine from a cd they are not there when I go to try ane retrieve them. What is really strange is that they are on a cd wiith other pics that are still there.

I just reloaded the cd again with the chem trails and sylphs.......hmmmmmmm

If I can capture it...before it dissapears again, I would appreciate some assinstance.

I have seen it with my own eyes, and would love to share it if I can ge somebody to explain how to do it....

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Chemtrails seem to have been light in South Florida lately. We have had a ton of rain and afterwards you get a strong chemical smell, so maybe they are spraying them under cloud cover. Who knows?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by disgustedbyhumanity

I live in Hollywood, CA. For several days last week we had perfectly clear skie--an oddity, these days. Then last Sunday the chemtrails began again, and have been happening every day since.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well, I must share this......

I live in Vermont.

NEVER have I seen any evidence to make me believe chemtrails exist. That is until I witnessed them being sprayed over my town.....

Here is how it went down......

I was driving to work with my friend (who is a former pilot). I noticed a number of straight lines in the sky. What was striking to me is the formation of the lines.

I know the area pretty well so I know where the edges of the city begin and end. These lines (chemtrails as I am now convinced) started at the edges of the city, and ended in a straight line at the opposite end where the city stopped.

Now, I would originally disregard these as just a weather phenomenon interacting with the contrails of a passenger jet......That was until I witnessed 3 jets in the sky.....

One of these jets was at the very edge of the city. When it got closer to the outer edge, it all of a sudden started producing a very thick whitish gray type of trail.

The other two jets were already spraying this over the city......

Now, first off, I have never witnessed this, EVER!!!!

I easily concluded that weather was not the cause of the unusual foramation.

These lines, I counted 21, criss crossed the city in a patchwork pattern, and over time (couple hours) became a giant cloud covering the entire city.

I had asked my pilot friend if he has ever seen this before, and he said no, never has he seen a contrails start and end over a city.

Not to mention, when these clouds reflected sunlight, they would have a rainbow effect, more like sheet of silk in the wind. Very very strange.

I have never witnessed this before or since......

I wish I had my camera handy that day!

I am convinced they are real....I stayed inside the entire day, also warned people about the chemtrails in the sky. None of which were in disbelief....

Sorry to say, its a real phenomenon!

Where I work, there is a air national guard base......

I was concerned for if this were in fact a real phenomenon, they would be spraying chemicals and who knows what else, on the non-civilian population too. Which adds a different level of evil to the mix....

[edit on 29-5-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
West Palm Beach, FL

We didnt have any for a while -
But i just walked outside and looked up into the sky and saw 2 trails in an X formation, guess they might start hitting us again.

_Orion

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
West palm beach, Florida

Just looked outside and saw 2 trails in an "X" formation above my work.
Guess they might start hitting us again.

This seems to happen every once in a while they'll hit us hard for a few weeks/months then they will stop for a while and pick back up again.

_Orion

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I live in Michigan. You can see them spraying every day.. What are they spraying?
Is our Ozone completely depleted? Are they trying to stall Global warming?

Or is there something completely different going on?

I need answers..lol

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Lantian]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Been almost non-existent in Tampa lately too.

Maybe Crude/Fuel making it cost ineffective.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Trail cloud formations do not seem to be in my area lately, expect those nice fluffy, puffy white clouds against clear blue skies.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join