It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Con/chemtrails: activity in your area lately?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I see trails so often, that i'm suprised on a day when i see no trails.
I used to text my friends to tell them when i saw trails.
Now i text them to celebrate a trail-less day.

I have lived right next to Midway airport my entire life and chem trails did not happen when i was a little kid. they just didn't.

they are poisoning us.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Today in my area I am seeing a beautiful blue sky.

Just like the old days, and I am enjoying it so much.

I wish it was like this regularly. I guess the flights are cancelled today, eh boys?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Perfect blue sky in my area.

I can hear the birds chirping too.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
London Ontario: We have been getting a lot this last few weeks... was bad on the weekend.

I treat more cases of respiratory trouble and heat stroke/dehydration on days proceeding heavy spraying.

Something is happening and fungus is involved, along with metallic salts and oxides.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
In the last few months I've seen some strange cloud formation and trails on the sky...

Can these be chemtrails, or just a normal phenomenon?

www.imagebam.com...

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Smasher]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I'm seeing less also but those i see seem to last longer and are more dense.
These "contrails" are many miles in lenght like horizon to horizon and do not change much for the first hour of so.
After that they tend to gradually feather into a thin layer.
Also while i am looking at these i am seeing normal planes with normal short contrails pass over reguarly.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I live in south central florida eastside the chemtrails are flown at night so in the morning the sky is blanketed with trails all spread out nice the way they like it 100% coverage for you to inhale poison air. People are very dumb, all tv commercials new cars , drug companys, cereals, lots have chems in the background the more tv you see the more you will not see chems. The weather is made by the chems, your life will end with the chems. Instead of a yellow sun and blue skies, 80% of the people think the silver sun and white or light blue sky is normal. Chemtrails affect the brain function, along with mind control programing, and you have a zombie population. And the few people that can see this are affraid to speak out. It is no longer a world that many of us over 50 remember.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ahamarlin

Lots of trails this morning in metro detroit. they started at around eight and filled the sky by ten not just lines but a grid pattern.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join