It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charles Manson Prosecutor Bugliosi Wants Bush Charged With Murder

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBaskettIV
Why punish these fools when our own constitution allows us to kill them? That may set the rest of the ones who we don't shoot, into straighting up thier act. Think od the tax money it would waste to prosicute any of these fools. 20$ of bullets should do nicely.

This statement is full of mispellings and is lacking proper sentence structure. But if I understand this jibberish right, are you suggesting the assassination of the President of the United States?

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Hello Burdman,
I do agree with you that congress has shirked their responsibility. However, I would like to point out, "the decider" and his cabinet were responsible for presenting a case for war with Iraq to congress and the american public.

In other words just like Charlie Manson was responsible for the Tate LaBianca murders George is "responsible" for the Iraq war. The Decider convinced congress that our nation was threatened by Iraq. He lied and that is why he should be tried for war crimes.

If I may be allowed to interject:

It is true that the case was misrepresented.

It was misrepresented to the public via the media

I REFUSE to believe that congress, the senate, and the Judiciary were all unaware that the truth was NOT being told. I accept, as a supposition, that some held their tongues, despite their guilty knowledge. Because it wasn't about America, it was about POLITICS and IDEOLOGY. Not America's mind you, just a bunch of guys in some kind of 'fraternity thing'.

This is a typical case, as history has revealed again, and again, that when these elitist upper class trash run things, everything breaks. They're like, retarded or something.

The

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I was (also) delighted to hear that the Charles Manson prosecutor had charged "the Bush Administration" in this case --- LONG overdue; however Vincent Bugliosi will probably join JFK, MLK, RFK, et al. because he DARED to tell the truth.

Washington DC is a CESSPOOL - There are more criminals in the nation's capital than have EVER graced the gates of Alcatraz. If the people in this country had any brains, we'd have taken them all out in FROG-MARCHES decades ago, and shot them ALL on the White House lawn - just like they did to the kids at Kent State and Jackson State during the Vietnam War, or at Waco and Ruby Ridge.

Read the book the government BANNED in 1977:
PlotToSeizeTheWhiteHouse.net4truthusa.com...

Read a good book about the days that sealed America's fate:

www.net4truthusa.com...

Listen to the ONLY radio station in the USA with the GUTS to tell the truth: www.RadioLiberty.com

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
For those here who believe a prosecution of a former president unlikely, or impossible even

Who said that? Who decides that its ok for a president to behave unacceptably. Please tell me!

Hes a nasty piece of work, why shouldn't he be proscuted? If someone was proscuted for murdering, why can't he?

FFS what is wrong with this world.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
Under Buglliosi warped view, every President from George Washington to George Bush could be brought up on murder charges.

Bush Derangement Syndrome rears its ugly head again.

In fairness, The last 8 years was like a hit and run gun show. George happened to be there on his horse been a cowboy telling you to keep shooting the terrorists
shoot them before they shoot us, as someone else quoted, fire breathing terrorists

I mean seriously. What does it take for people to realise the line has just step over to far.

George can lie alot, have you noticed that.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Once Bush is no longer President send the CIA to tie up lose ends get them all
or you will be paying apologists to write your history for the next 100 years
that way the Geneva convention is re established without any
nasty tarnish of the likes of the neocons on your good name and legacy
its a matter of national pride and the honor of the nation.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I wouldn't put too much creedence into anything that Bugliosi has to say, you should read my new website that I just finished. Then you will see what I am talking about. I just joined the forum so I cant post myself.

www.charliemanson.info...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join