It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suggested Reading

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Sorry if repost.

As a new member, if you were going to suggest 3 threads, books, web articles for those that seek knowledge, what would you recommend.

I'm interested here in what you find interesting. I respect everybody's interests, and this would give me a little more insight on member interests.

I think you in advance for taking time to post into this thread.

LG

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Books:

Brave New World by Aldous Huxley

Supernat ural: Meetings with the Ancient Teachers of Mankind by Graham Hancock

The Illuminatus! Trilogy: The Eye in the Pyramid, The Golden Apple, Leviathan by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson

I'll post the threads and article later

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
You can get a bunch of good ebooks off nw0.info...

Good ones: Genetic Roulette, illuminati formula for creating a totally undetectable mind controlled slave, trance-formation, police state road map (found on illuminati-news.com), the revolution manifesto by Ron Paul, anything on infowars

Good vids also found on nw0 and google vid:

ENDGAME, TERRORSTORM, anything by Alex Jones. Future of Food, seeds of Deception, World According to Monsanto, Beyond Treason, Weapons of Mass Deception, Martial Law 9/11 (by Alex Jones), Loose change Final Cut, The Biggest Secret (By David Icke; just ignore the anti-religious, New Age, and Reptilian crap. Book, btw), anything on infowars, Freedom to Fascism, Washington: You're Fired, Crazy Rulers of the World, Money as Debt, Hidden Wars of Dessert Storm, Report From Iron Mountain, Star Wars in Iraq

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Thank you for your suggestions.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This will be the most significant post I ever make to ATS, or at least I can not imagine anything I have to share being more important than this.

Simply put...the following two threads are things I can tell you, firsthand, to be what I consider the most critical discussions on this entire site. I know this is the wrong place to say, "trust me, though I can not give you any evidence," but that is exactly what I am saying. I would not waste my time or yours in typing this message if I did not believe that to be true. All I can say is that observations made in both my military service and my civilian life have given me cause for alarm about the following two issues, perhaps far more than anything else.

Please read the following two threads carefully, and "read between the lines," that's about all I can say, please draw your own conclusions. I do not feel comfortable sharing anything that I know or have observed with strangers on a public forum, and I feel that anyone else reading certain threads on this site feel the same way, kind of like not wanting to get involved in a public discussion because we know that things from our private lives could come back to bite us, as they say.

Without furthur ado, these are the two threads...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join