It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBE see current events?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I see a lot on ATS about OBE's. I am wondering could it be possible to see current events happening today. Say could someone go over to N. Korea and actually see if they have nukes?

I mean from what I read upon a little bit, you can go anywhere you wanted to. So why can't you take this power and go work for the government or a large corporation?

If this has been talked about in another thread, please point me to it.

Thanks

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
You could try that, if you channeled your talent enough, but they probably wouldn't believe you.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Levita

I thought about that, but, you could in essence start doing stuff they would only know about, like whats in a certain room and such. But, do people not do it because they feel they would end up a science experiment? I just think that could be a great tool to use.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
They probebly would, if it's impossible to erase memories.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
the answer to the question of this thread is hidden within the answer to a different question, "does one actually leave their body during OBE or astral projection, or does their brain fabricate the whole thing?"

people DO see current events remotely in OBE's, and this is called remote viewing [wikipedia.org].

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by banyan

If it is that then, why don't we utilize this for the greater good of the country?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by banyan

If it is that then, why don't we utilize this for the greater good of the country?

well since we are going down this road of postulation, how do you know we are not using this for the benefit of the country? the US govt did it's own research into it for military intelligence back in the 90s under the name Stargate Project [wikipedia.org]. that project was closed only after five years of research. it's quite possible that they currently still employ some remote viewing gurus to watch key assets in certain countries.

but who knows really? i will not know for sure that it is even possible, till i have projected or remote viewed myself.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by banyan

Yea it would probably be in a sub-level somewhere where people really didn't know what was going on. Did the movie NEXT touch up on this remote viewing?

new topics

top topics

join