It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do i lucid dream!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Here is a technique for everyone I once tested/tried out that worked impressive powerfull for me and i not even followed the instruction that serious:

www.saltcube.com...

The second time I tried it it fired one Lucid Dream and about 2 or 3 Astral Projections all in the same morning. However later I had also 2 or 3 unpleasant flash hallucinations. So I think you should be carefully and resist to use this methode more frequently. It seems not that harmless to me to mess your wake-sleep condition and recognition that way.
However if you never had an LD or AP before that methode can with a good chance boost you there.

Byway a ridden to me how the autor came to his conclusion that LD and AP (OBE) should be the same thing. But that aside his technique worked just great when i tested it.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by g210b

thanx but you dont have to tell me what they were but if you can then great but what was the unpleasant hallucinations just in case i have them aswell thank you.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
oh, bah, dont listen to that "its a red pill experience" crap. Lucid dreams can be fun and exhillirating. You can have awesome sex with anyone you want in them. You can fly and soar, explore the universe, or have awesome meditative experiences. Some things you can do are use herbs to help. I think Calea zecatachichi is supposed to help with lucid dreaming, as well as vitamin b-6 and magnesium.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by billyjoinedat2k8
thanx but you dont have to tell me what they were but if you can then great but what was the unpleasant hallucinations just in case i have them aswell thank you.

Unpleasant manily because I never experienced halluncinations before.
It's like for a second you see something different than what is really there.

The harmless one I had (more than once) was the alarmclock displayed a completly different time.

The a little more disturbing seeing two relatives at my room door transforming into fearsome ghosts immediatly rushing into the room attacking me.
Sure that happening was scary but that however stressed me less because as quick as it was happend I realised that it can not be real (*) and therfore harmless. But what was stressing was to lose grip of reality uncontrolled like that and if it is even only for a second!

But it may well be that this was just a personal side effect and doesnt mean that such happens to you also when you try such technic.
Thehallucinations byway happend not at the same morning but some few days after I tested that methode. But I link it to that. Becaus eit stopped after again.

So try it out. And when you experience side effects like such let it go again.
The most things are reversible if you stop focusing on them.
Form a very active LD dreaming phase I could go back to normal dreaming and even back to no dreaming at all, just by not paying attention on my dreams anymore.
The experience you mad of course stays in your memory.
LD's are very worth to have experienced.

*) distinction between what can be real and what not is a skill I developed to trigger me lucid during dreaming. Whenever something seems strange within I dream I startr wondering can this be real? And that triggers me lucid then. But you need to have build a certain dream awakeness already that it works I guess.

edit: just see you asked about the LD and the AP's also:

Let me tell you so much. The LD was just one of many I had and one of the less interesting most of that lucid dream I already forgot.
The AP's I had that morning started all in my sleeping room. The room had a different sourrounding each time.
In one, the most impressive one, there was the most beautiful beach right behind my glass/windows wall. It was emitting light, sparkling glowing with the astral glow from inside. It was an overhelming joy/experience just to see that. I knew that when I walked out of my room onto the beach I'd enter another astral plan. I wasn't so faimiliar wih AP's at that time and therefore rather carefully. So I stayed in my Room and explored what was differetn a little further. I've to say I regret that I haven't stepped out and onto the beach. That was a great invitaion and I let it pass then.
The AP's were a good experience but rather short.. I guess the short alarm clock intervals keeps you from haveing longer once.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by g210b]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The most interesting resource I have found for learning how to lucid dream is this website:

howtoluciddream.wordpress.com...

You can also search for 'lucid dream' on youtube. IIRC there are a couple of good videos about it on there, too.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join