It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Owner SIMON GRAY Interview - POST YOUR NEW QUESTIONS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by blimpseeker

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Wow! For once i think AD is utterly speechless.
I think I pretty much asked you every question in person.

ok...i guess this answers my Natalie Portman question.

(To Access Denied: Blimpseeker wants to know, what is this talking about yourself in the third person thing...its kinda weird)

I believe the thread is questions for Simon. Not me. And AccessDenied will speak however to whomever she choses.
Back on topic.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hello Simon.

My question:

What have you been up to? I never see you posting on the board. Or do you use a sock puppet?

Thanks.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Hi,thanks for this great website and letting us share infromation...

hmm my only question is how can we get more people to join?

need more input...more knowledge!

take care

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
How do i buy ATS shares and where?

C'heers 'N' thanks.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
hi simon,

thanks for the great site and kudos for the great idea.

Q: as an ATS seti member currently helping crunch away the data, do you believe seti has NOT found the anomalous signals they are looking for? (i remember seeing some time ago some seti convention footage where the speaker announced that they HAD found some unique and anomalous signals)

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Did you pinch my Valentino shirt in New York last November Simon? Seriously, I haven't seen it since! It'd be cool with me as long as you send me a pair of those shoes I was on about so much.

mark...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Did you pinch my Valentino shirt in New York last November Simon? Seriously, I haven't seen it since! It'd be cool with me as long as you send me a pair of those shoes I was on about so much.

mark...

I for one would really love to have this back story filled in

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Wow...the big guy himself...

Do you think that there are MK_ULTRA type programs running currently all over the world where people have been 'implanted' without their knowledge and against their will? Brain Implants included...

And do you see ATS as a means to assuage some of the social stigma incurred from thinking/believing in conspiracies?

Your attention to these questions are appreciated....and Simon...thanks a whole hell of a lot for this website...

...Oh, and I'm with FredT in wondering about the back story of the shirt...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Do you get more chicks since you set up ATS??

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Great site Simon. I applaud you and your peers for having created it.
Question. Where do you see ATS a year from now. Three years from now.
Five years from now. Do you have any pet projects or potentials for this site?
John

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
this is going to sound a little cynical but here goes:

Is there the possibility you and other site owners are in on a conspiracy to get all the "free-thinkers all in one place to make it easier to get rid of them?

And if not, how do you feel about the possibility that that the site could be used as a witch hunting mechanism by a future totalitarian government (among other possibilities)?

these days anything is possible, i just wanted to open up the other side of the spectrum.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Greetings Sir, I have been here on ATS for a very long time. Do you want more of the skeptical retort from your members or more of the, Please help me "I think I'm a reptilian" type threads.

Sir I already know the diplomatic answer to this question. Please do not give one. State the truth and give an answer that you personally believe in.

This site is by far the finest out there. If the correct answer is to hard to postulate, give an answer from your heart not from your pocketbook.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Hi,
Will you u2u me on the following question, please ...

IF -- I offered to publicize ATS to 250,000 media editors and reporters (who have a reading audience of about 220 million readers) (and a radio and tv audience of many million) by creating a simple 1-page weekly ATS news service/newswire and press releases that would go out to them via broadcast faxes and broadcast emails ... then follow up with the editors and I'd write articles for those editors about ATS to publicize it in their magazines, to the several hundred million people who don't know about ATS. (And that would also go out to 5,000 college radio stations and 5,000 college tv stations.)

AND IF -- The content would exactly reflect your current content and your choices about what's important and/or interesting.

AND IF --- I wouldn't charge you a fee. However, the annual subscription cost to use the database of editors and reporters and tv and radio talkshow hosts (with access to their editorial calendars) is about U.S.$10,000-$12,000 per year ... and the cost to use broadcast fax and broadcast email services to 20,000 editors/reporters/talkshow hosts every 2-3 weeks is about $8,000 a year -- for a total of about $20,000/year for you to reach 20,000 daily newspaper editors and 10,000 weekly newspaper editors and 230,000 reporters and 5,000 magazine editors.

THEN, would you want to do that or not? And, would you u2u me to email you a 1-page proposal that lists the resources and their costs and whom to contact? -- or not? (I just found the url that spells out the proposal, it's about 3/4s of the way down, posted on 7-4-2008 @ 04:29 AM, at www.abovetopsecret.com...

The list of editors and reporters is in a relational expert systems database that allows you to sort all the existing publication editors and reporters and talkshow hosts by any key word your choose, such as "red shoes", "flying saucers", "New World Order", "detention camps" and so on ... and automatically brings up the editors and reporters whose job it is to write about, or report on, those subjects. It also brings up their editorial calendars such that you know WHEN they're going to be writing about WHAT, and provides their phone numbers, email and fax numbers, and so on.

I've been in the public affairs business and writing and editing business my whole life and am a published oral journalist and reporter and have been on both sides of the phone, and enjoy this kind of thing.

As an author, one of my oral journalism books was reviewed by the New York Times as one of the best books of the year in 1991.

I haven't been as lucky as Jim Marrs, because Oliver Stone wouldn't consider my Reagan/Bush treatment although his director of the film, 'Nixon' wanted it badly ... and Jim beat me to the punch in bringing out his summer forthcoming book: "The Fourth Reich" -- the same subject I have been developing in my thread (go to the end of it in about 30 minutes) for my research on the Fourth and Fifth Reichs, at www.abovetopsecret.com... -- it will be either starting on page 15 in the middle or page 16, where-ever it breaks.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Simon.

Did you watch the new Indiana Jones film? if so, what did you think of the film's content?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Simon...

What conspiracy/ies do you believe to be true?

....and how does one get a job with ATS?????

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Hi Simon!

Can you give us a little backround on how the whole ATS thing started? What was your motivation in creating such a site, and did you ever think it would get this big?

Cheers!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
i got a question for you. Mr Simon Gray are you a grey alien? Come on you know with the name pseudonym?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Originally posted by Springer

mark...

I for one would really love to have this back story filled in

Fred, you wouldn't be the only one.
Springer, I'd LOVE to hear all about it.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Greetings Sir,

Have you ever pondered the idea of hiring ATS investigative reporter's to go into the field and bring back their finding's of new and interesting claims that are
discovered around the world every day ?

If there were ever a witch hunt for the people here , how would you handle it in terms of local and international government pressure to give up the ip's and other personal information of the members ?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Dear Simon,

What is the REAL purpose of ATS? I want a straight, and truthful answer.
I don't need the extra toppings. Thank you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join