It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Owner SIMON GRAY Interview - POST YOUR NEW QUESTIONS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Dave and Johnny track down Simon Gray, the owner and creator of this fine forum/board known as AboveTopSecret.com. The next interview with him (we will probably have more) is slated for around the 1st week in July.

Here's the perfect opportunity to ask him those burning questions you been secretly wishing to ask.. I mean seriously.. how often of a chance do you get to ask the mastermind of the "number one" conspiracy forum website in the world a question or two? Hmmmm...?

PLEASE REMEMBER ONLY QUESTIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON THIS THREAD. This is not a discussion thread and will be monitored ...! Please only post your Questions to be asked of Mr. Simon Gray .. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CREATE THREADS OF YOUR OWN IN OTHER AREAS OF ATS (OTHER THAN ATSMIX).

[edit on 6/10/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

[edit on 6/10/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

[edit on 6/12/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Simon Gray.

Is ATS a cointelpro site owned by Christian Right-Wing Extremeists in an attempt to control the minds of the alternative research community at large, including the mind of Robbie Williams... and did Richard Belzer sell his soul to an alien overlord in a SkepticOverlord suit?

Also... Is Richard Belzer being eaten for dinner in the Draco star system as we speak?

Seriously... I've heard of several times ATS WAS approached by alphabet agencies. I would love to hear the actual happenings surrounding those encounters.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Dear Simon,
Sorry if this has been asked before:
Have you ever had a personal experience with a ufo and/or extraterrestrials?
If so, please tell us about it.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Hello Simon, I would like to ask you the following questions if they aren’t already ask before.

I see in your profile page that you are especially interested in the topic “Area 51 and UFOs”, may I ask you why or what triggered your interest in this phenomenon?

Was your interest in that topic also one of the reasons why you started ATS in the first place?

What is your personal opinion on the Extraterrestrial or UFO phenomenon?

Do you believe that worldwide official Disclosure will take place within a few years now?

Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Dear Simon,
I wanted you to know that when I first viewed this site, it appeared to be a living organism. Vast and buzzing with controversy, alternative thinking and ming boggling news. It reminded me of a Modular Synthesizer with patch cables all over the place, infinite possibilities.

When you first started this, did you ever think it would get this huge ?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Hi Simon, Thank you for starting ATS. You may have been asked this question what person or persons were instrumental in helping you start ATS? What one person in your life would you call your Mentor or maybe you have had more then one Mentor?

What is your projections and direction where ATS is headed in the next 10 years? If you were to piggy back off of ATS success what is the best way for an individual to make money as a member using your base of operations? Rik Riley

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
If someone made a big enough offer for the site, would you sell?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hi simon,

couple of questions from me that others may or may not find interesting:

1. What is the annual turnover for ATS in terms of advertising income?

2. How would you seek to expand your business?

3. Have you got any radical new plans for the website?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
My question is based on one of the biggest divides between north and south UK.

It would serve to bridge an almost infinite chasm of social and cultural differences,with possible ramifications of enormous significance...
Your geographical position being,ipso facto,a direct relevance to the topic of the information I wish to acquire..

Ermm ..Oh yeah! the question..

Why can't you get a decent pint from daaan saaaf??

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
What's up with that 401k?

Seriously...did you ever imagine that ATS would grow to become what it is??

Oh, and thanks by the way

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Everyone has a vision of something they want to make or build.

Has ATS grown beyond what you envisioned? Is it headed in the same direction or altered it course a little?

Your site has been advertised on C2C, do you foresee breaking into mainstream media for advertisement, i.e. Super Bowl and Monster.com or Godaddy.com

Do you have any regrets you would publically share about your business partners or even forum moderators. What's the dirt?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Hey Simon

1. Are you surprised to have member like me who probably lives next to bin laden home?

2. Do you really have so many overheads or you just like to make money online... i must say there is extensive advertising on this site... i think you can make more money and have less Ads on the site if you have your own advertising channel rather using Google !!!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Two questions:

1. Word on the street has it that Belzer hasn't gotten paid for that 5th of november appearance...is there any truth to that?

2. There has been murmurings of you dating Natalie Portman...any truth to that?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Wow! For once i think AD is utterly speechless.
I think I pretty much asked you every question in person.

Ok then, I do have a question Simon.
ATS has been extremely successful , and a great plan for it's future is in place now..(AKA Revolution).
My question is, BTS is very popular amongst members as well, those who frequent ATS, and those members whose mostly post there alone.
I realize most of the focus is on promoting ATS, but do you have any plans in the works for the sister site BTS?
Thanks Simon.
AccessDenied

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
How about a register of members' interests?

The UK parliament has a good model and you can actually read the PDFs online here (via the top link on the page).

I also concur with the previous poster that BTS is relatively underdeveloped and would be interested in whether it might perhaps receive a more dynamic framework in line with ATS itself.

Thanks.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hi Simon, just wanted support your interview and to ask a question, also give a suggestion...

Question:
Why do we hardly ever see you on the Forum?

Suggestion:
I for one would love to see an Owners Forum, where you could bring to light some of the information that you have to share.
In my idea, ONLY the Three Amigo's could start threads and then let the members have a go at your work. You could then pop in occasionally, or let the thread move in it's own direction.

Thankyou for ATS and for your consideration.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Wow! For once i think AD is utterly speechless.
I think I pretty much asked you every question in person.

ok...i guess this answers my Natalie Portman question.

(To Access Denied: Blimpseeker wants to know, what is this talking about yourself in the third person thing...its kinda weird)

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Simon Gray is a CIA Agent. A black card holder.

I Suggest everyone leave this board.

Henry Deacon.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Dear Simon,

Thank you for ATS.

My question is... are you also known as Christian Bailey?

Would you please post a recent unaltered picture of yourself?

How are you connected to The Lincoln Group?

What is your birth name?

What other companies are you (by any alias or aka) a part of?

I only ask these questions because I feel if these are answered honestly, they will either prove or disprove any ATS connections to DoD, CIA... etc.

Thank you very much...
yr

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Do you feel that the rise and massive success of ATS has infringed on your private or personal life in ways you'd wished it hadn't?

What are you thoughts on the whole subject of 'vested interests' in the feild of ufology 'talking up a story' to sell the latest book / DVD / tea cosy etc.? (I'm not referring to ATS here just to clear that up in case anyone gets the wrong end of the stick.
)

Have there ever been times when you regretted starting ATS?

Wayne...

[edit on 24/5/2008 by the secret web]

<<   2  3  4 >>

join