It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Three and a Half Years

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Refelction of Truth about OP:

There is positive and negitive understandings. Only by being objective can you see clearly. Falling into blind "fear" parranoia, and claiming some group or being to be "evil" is being evil. This blinds from seeing the truth.

America is not perfect, but it isn't the devil. Those that would beleive such are fooled by the darkness and evil within themself.

The "Anti-NWO" movement is darkforce that plays fools as puppets against a force that exists within their own minds. Those are lost in the illusion.

Behind "The End of the World" is God. It's because you've fallen asleep in the fleshly illusion and you have become confused into thinking it is the reality, meanwhile you let the phyical illusion dictate lies about spiritual things that are aginst true spiritual understandings.

Everything is dependent upon your own personalized spiritual walk. To focus within the illusion of the phyical world upon the acts or deeds of another is to FAIL yourself.

Each will be judged. You are not the Judge. By setting yourself up as a JUDGE, you're asured to be Judged very harshly.

You'd best spend your time in study. I'd strongly sudgest the urantia book.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Each will be judged. You are not the Judge. By setting yourself up as a JUDGE, you're asured to be Judged very harshly.
reply to post by Incarnated

For the most part I can agree with you, but I am not judging any putting judgement on anyone.

Whoever reads this should know that I am ready and I am waiting. I know a few things about how it's gonna unfold, but yet there is a lot of things I am still clueless about.

But if you think something might happen, it's best to call it out. It's not gonna spread some "nagative" energy thats gonna makke it magically happen.

I am well briefed on HAARP, Tesla, Operation Garden Plot and the people behind the Federal Reserve that aim to destroy America.

A lot of things that I cam sense come from a little bit of instinct.....and a whole lot of research.

I am calling them out.

Besides, in the end, it's not really about me.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
PS: Ill be the first to admit that I am FAR from perfect but I do understand the world around me and I do observe the things going on. I do not believe I am a saint or a martyr. I do have a specific purpose and I do know what it is. There is alot I still question, but that's what makes me human.

Seriously if the morals and dogma that organized religion teach are absolute truth than I am doomed.... But I have come to understand many truths, that I have found outside of that pandoras box.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
Everything is dependent upon your own personalized spiritual walk. To focus within the illusion of the phyical world upon the acts or deeds of another is to FAIL yourself.

I most definitely agree. The truth is not outside - the truth is inside. Inside you, inside me, inside all of us. We just need to open our eyes to see it.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Today I was driving by the Military base and saw a fleet of tanks stopped on the train tracks above the interstate. The US Open is here in Colorado this weekend. I wonder if it was a delivery or just for show. They want to add 30,000 troops here in Colorado and ironically all the land they have been trying to buy up burned up this spring. It was obviously controlled because grass fires can easily be contained and I heard rumors of very slow response time from certain fire departments and it burned for days. It burned homes that were on the land the military wanted. The people who live on the land generally live off of the land and din't want to give it up. Something is definitely gonna happen. Just thought I would give this thread a bump since the olympics are coming up soon.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

Corporations will conitinue to thrive, while small businesses will be completely wiped off of the earth.

There will be a fake Rapture, created by magnetic fields that will lift objects, like cars over 100 yards into the air and leave them down to slam back to the ground.

how will corporations thrive when people in large numbers are displaced and noone is available to work for the corporations to profit from or the consumer there to hand over there money for products and services?

why would a car get raptured?

hmmmmm

just curious

sounds like you have lots of info, where did you get all of this?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

Cars don't get raptured there will be some sort of antigravity technology being used. To appear as if people are being ripped away from the earth.

The reason that corporations will still thrive is the same reason the Nazis branded everyone accepting the mark of the beast and Social Security. One World Government watching over the world through punching timeclocks.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

Cars don't get raptured there will be some sort of antigravity technology being used. To appear as if people are being ripped away from the earth.

The reason that corporations will still thrive is the same reason the Nazis branded everyone accepting the mark of the beast and Social Security. One World Government watching over the world through punching timeclocks.

i know i was being facetious

how and where did you get to this info or idea?

i know godlikeproductions has page after page of crap

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Well the Olympics are just a prediction. Some of the rest comes from various dreams I have had and the rest is just from research. For the most part I was trying to depict a realistic end times prediction based on what I have dreamed about and what I understand about it and this is what I came up with.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I guess I sould probably bump this one up again.

Bump

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join