It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why doesn’t our Moon rotate like other moon do in solar system ??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingHuman

See also: masscons

Also you get plastic deformation of the crust due to tides, water not included, the restoration time isn't instantaneous, thus you get tidal dragging.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by Anunaki10
I have to correct you, not Pleiadians, Alex Collier says that according to the Andromedans the Moon was built by Orions

Yeah, Andromedans. How could I have been so wrong?

Exactly, the Andromedans , www.abovetopsecret.com... , www.alexcollier.org...

There was a full-out war on the moon about 9,600 years ago between the Orion Group and the Pleiadians. They are now at war again, and there are skermishes happening now outside our solar system between the Pleiadians and the Greys.

The mention of War between Orions and Pleiadians is also mentioned by another "Andromedan contactee" called 'Tolec' www.examiner.com...

According to the Andromeda Council representative, the defeat of the Orion grey and Reptilian occupation force on Earth, moon and Mars has the effect of leaving the Illuminati and Annunaki power structure on Earth, moon and Mars without any effective 4th dimensional back-up. Any attempt by the remaining grey and reptilian forces to assist Illuminati “false flag ET invasion” will be defeated, and any false flag ET invasion will fail.

Alex Collier and 'Tolec' are not the only "Andromedan contactees", there are others in other parts of the world...

Of course, all these 'races' you describe as coming from constellations - the stars in them are nowhere near each other.

www.exopaedia.org...

Andromeda is not only a galaxy, it is also the name of an astronomical constellation. It is located above the constellations of Aries and Pisces. Its brightest star is called Alpheratz. Several sources, including "Branton," mention that the Adromedans are member of the Federation of Planets.
There also is a strong connection with the Pleiadians. (When referring to the "Federation of Planets" some authors actually speak of the "Andromedan/Pleiadian Federation" or the "Andromedan Federation").
Some people claim to have been in contact for a long period of time with the inhabitants of a planet within the Andromeda constellation. Alex Collier is one of them. He says that "they are the oldest race in our galaxy and are very concerned about our future. They have light blue skin, but when they age, the skin becomes more white. The average age of Andromedans is 2007 years. Collier's contacts say in December 2013, we will cease to exist as 3rd density beings, and move up to 4th density.
Wendelle Stevens mentions another Andromedan contactee. In 1972, Mexican Professor Hernandez was told by one of his students, 'Lya, that she came from the planet Inxtria, revolving around Beta Andromeda (Mirach, 197 light years away). Her message mainly was one of ecological concern.

Andromedans are all congenital liars.

Really? Can you prove they are liars? www.abovetopsecret.com...

From about 1:40:00 into that 1996 Moon and Mars lecture above, Alex Collier also mentioned that 'Moranae' told him that by the year of 2000 New York city will not be there, it will be "Ash", that's what he said about New York city, and he said that back in 1996, about 5 years before 911 took place... It will be "sacrificed", he said... It's going to be "sacrificed", the Powers that be already made that decision, it will be "Sacrificed", an "offering", the souls that lives there their energy is going to be an "offering", an act of terrorism will turn it to "Ash", he said.
He said it would happen in 2000, only 1 year missing as 911 took place in 2001, and an area of New York was actuall turned to "Ash" after the planes hit the Twin Towers, and all 3 Towers felled down (the third Tower was not hit by plane by the way).
edit on 30-12-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

The Galaxy you are speaking of is M-31. It is not Andromeda as that is simply the name of the Constellation of Stars that reside in the Milky Way Galaxy where one would look to see beyond those Stars M-31.

This fact alone shows just how silly it is for anyone to think that any Aliens that happened to come a planet in a solar system that resides in M-31 would call themselves Andromedans never mind why any Alien Race would use such a name from Earth. Also if they were using a name to reference where they had come from they would not use the name of a Constellation in the Milky Way when they would not have even come from the Milky Way.

It is just plain silly.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
The Galaxy you are speaking of is M-31. It is not Andromeda as that is simply the name of the Constellation of Stars that reside in the Milky Way Galaxy where one would look to see beyond those Stars M-31.

I think you need to read it again, maybe that will help? www.exopaedia.org...

Andromeda is not only a galaxy, it is also the name of an astronomical constellation. It is located above the constellations of Aries and Pisces. Its brightest star is called Alpheratz.
In 1972, Mexican Professor Hernandez was told by one of his students, 'Lya, that she came from the planet Inxtria, revolving around Beta Andromeda (Mirach, 197 light years away).

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Andromeda IS NOT A GALAXY. People have over the years confused this as M-31 is known as the Great Galaxy in the Constellation of Andromeda.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by muriaz

Sounds like the old chinese lantern distraction to me

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

www2.enarm.org...

The reason why the Moon doesn’t rotate is because of weights that are placed at both poles which are magnetic in nature. There are 4 pyramids on the Moon, with 1 being at the far sides equator.

So you were holding out on us huh? You never mentioned this in the other thread where you argued this nonsense endlessly.

You contradict yourself when you say that i never mentioned this where i argued that in the other thread. Don't you know what you are saying? In this www.abovetopsecret.com... "Why doesn't the moon spin?" thread Page 5 www2.enarm.org...

The reason why the Moon doesn’t rotate is because of weights that are placed at both poles which are magnetic in nature. There are 4 pyramids on the Moon, with 1 being at the far sides equator.

And Page 22 in this www.abovetopsecret.com... "Is the Moon a Mothership ?" thread www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Along the equator on the far side of the moon, there is a pyramid. There are four pyramids on the moon. According to the Andromedans, almost all the planets in our solar system have pyramids on them. Some people say they are tombs, but the Andromedans say that these are "weights", and if you put them in strategic location they balance the rotation of the planet.

www.truthcontrol.com...

3.) The reason why the Moon doesn't rotate is because of weights that are placed at both poles which are magnetic in nature. There are 4 pyramids on the Moon, with 1 being at the far sides equator.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but your theories were shot to pieces in that other thread, so you decided to resurrect this one? How many times do we have to repeat this simple fact - the Moon rotates at the same rate that it revolves around the Earth! At the same time, it's not unique - other moons in the Solar system do the same thing. It's called tidal locking.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Andromeda IS NOT A GALAXY.

There is a constellation of stars in this galaxy that is called "Andromeda" en.wikipedia.org...(constellation)

Andromeda is one of the 48 constellations listed by the 2nd-century Greco-Roman astronomer Ptolemy and remains one of the 88 modern constellations. Located north of the celestial equator, it is named for Andromeda, daughter of Cassiopeia, in the Greek myth, who was chained to a rock to be eaten by the sea monster Cetus. Andromeda is most prominent during autumn evenings in the Northern Hemisphere, along with several other constellations named for characters in the Perseus myth. Because of its northern declination, Andromeda is only visible north of 40° south latitude; for observers farther south it lies below the horizon. It is one of the largest constellations, with an area of 722 square degrees. This is over 1,400 times the size of the full moon, 55% of the size of the largest constellation, Hydra, and over 10 times the size of the smallest constellation, Crux.

, and yes, a neighbor galaxy is actually called "Andromeda" too en.wikipedia.org...

The Andromeda Galaxy is the nearest spiral galaxy to our Milky Way galaxy

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Yes, and constellations =/= proximity to each other. They're just a highly visible grouping of stars.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I don't care what WIKI might say...it is wrong! You are talking about M-31. It is known as The Great Galaxy in the Constellation of Andromeda. Popular Culture may have mistakenly named it Andromeda but any Astronomy Professor will kick you out of class if you were to call M-31 Andromeda...it is not.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

I'm sorry, but your theories were shot to pieces in that other thread, so you decided to resurrect this one?

Nope, it's not only my own theories, i even showed facts, so i'm afraid you shot yourself to pieces...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

They're just a highly visible grouping of stars.

The name "Andromeda" is a constellation of stars in this galaxy, and the name of a neighbor galaxy as well

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I don't care what WIKI might say...it is wrong!

Nope, i think you do care what WIKI says about "Andromeda", and no, it is not wrong...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Nope, it's not only my own theories, i even showed facts, so i'm afraid you shot yourself to pieces...

You seem to have a highly selective memory. Everyone on that thread shot down your links as being either unscientific or just plain ludicrous. The only person who supported you was, well, you. I think that counts as being shot to pieces. Can you provide a sensible cite that is based on actual real science?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
Yeah, Andromedans.

From about 07:30 into the above lecture Alex Collier explain about the "Space highways" as Earth-scientists call wormholes, Alex explains that the Andromedans are able to travel in a "Split Second" between wast distances in space whenever they travel from star to star or from galaxy to galaxy.

The Pleiadians also reportedly travel in a "Split Second" between the wast distances in space, for example from the Pleiades to this starsystem at a distance of about 420 light years, or much larger distances, they reportedly even travel between galaxies in a "Split Second" as well.
Both Pleiadians and Andromedans reportedly travel vast distances in space in a "Split Second".

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

...right. Can you please provide a cite from people who haven't been accused of being hoaxers or just plain nuts? I mean Collier isn't even his real name - en.wikipedia.org... And I fail to see how that has any relevance to the issue that we're talking about - that the moon rotates. Which it does. As this has been proved time and time again.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Everyone on that thread shot down your links as being either unscientific or just plain ludicrous.

Nope, they never shot down my links at all

Can you provide a sensible cite that is based on actual real science?

I already did, not only from the reported Andromedans about the weights and pyramids on the Moon, but also this www.abovetopsecret.com... www.digipro.com...

Why Doesn't the Moon Rotate? In comparison, the tidal effect on the Moon is static because the Moon no longer rotates in relation to the Earth.

I partially agree with the above, except with "no longer" which seems to be based on theory, but i agree with that the Moon does NOT rotate on it's axis in relation to the Earth.

wiki.answers.com...

Does the Moon spin on its axis? No it doesn't ! IF it was spinning / rotating (on its own axis, by definition), and we could somehow stop its orbit around the earth (or even suddenly straighten it into a line), it should then continue spinning. It obviously won't. It will just sit there angularly motionless as it always has.

Is that clear enough for you, or, are you struggling trying to understand that?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but your theories were shot to pieces in that other thread, so you decided to resurrect this one?

Can you clearly demonstrate how it's possible for the Moon to revolve around Earth, not rotate and yet show only the near side?

If you would attempt to do so it would become clear to you that the Moon does rotate on its own axis.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join