It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why doesn’t our Moon rotate like other moon do in solar system ??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Can you clearly demonstrate how it's possible for the Moon to revolve around Earth

This might help .

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

My comprehension is just fine thank you very much. And I at least am trying to be civil. Please note that on that previous thread a lot of people provided cites that were based on science and which disproved your contention. Perhaps you need to go back and re-read your own sources. The moon does rotate - it just looks as if it doesn't in relation to the Earth. This is the key point and one you seem to be failing to grasp. If the moon doesn't rotate then we would see all of it - the Darkside would rotate into view as the moon revolves around the Earth.
edit on 30-12-2012 by AngryCymraeg because: Additional statement

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

That video has been presented to him countless times. No evidence that he ever watched it.

His own sources contradict his claims about rotation but he has selective permeability superpowers.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

His own sources contradict his claims about rotation but he has selective permeability superpowers.

Nicely put. How many times can we repeat the same basic facts before they finally sink in? This isn't complicated, it's relatively simple.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
Can you please provide a cite from people who haven't been accused of being hoaxers or just plain nuts?

Just because someone "accused" him for being a hoaxer does NOT necessarily mean he is a hoaxer

From about 1:40:00 into that 1996 Moon and Mars lecture above, Alex Collier also mentioned that 'Moranae' told him that by the year of 2000 New York city will not be there, it will be "Ash", that's what he said about New York city, and he said that back in 1996, about 5 years before 911 took place... It will be "sacrificed", he said... It's going to be "sacrificed", the Powers that be already made that decision, it will be "Sacrificed", an "offering", the souls that lives there their energy is going to be an "offering", an act of terrorism will turn it to "Ash", he said.
He said it would happen in 2000, only 1 year missing as 911 took place in 2001, and an area of New York was actuall turned to "Ash" after the planes hit the Twin Towers, and all 3 Towers felled down (the third Tower was not hit by plane by the way).
This prediction as mentioned above is no hoax...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

And I at least am trying to be civil.

I don't think you are trying to be civil, i think you are trying to destroy the debates here...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

So Collier - or Ralph Amigron to give him his real name - was a year late and totally wrong to boot (the last time I checked New York was still there) and you still think that he's someone credible? He's also talked about Lemuria, something that has never existed. Not even remotely credible in other words. In addition - this still has nowt to do with the topic in hand - the fact that the moon rotates!

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
I don't think you are trying to be civil, i think you are trying to destroy the debates here...

There isn't a debate going on here. We've all cited credible sources that rely on science. You keep mentioning Collier and theories that turn the laws of physics into a pretzel. And can I please point out the fact that you're the one who's been accusing people of lying. That's not civil in other words.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Nicely put. How many times can we repeat the same basic facts before they finally sink in? This isn't complicated, it's relatively simple.

I don't know how many times but I'm going to find out. Something will get through, just not sure what it is. That's why I asked him to demonstrate revolution without rotation. If he were to actually attempt it he would see for himself that the Moon has to rotate.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

He's also talked about Lemuria, something that has never existed.

You don't know whether Lemuria existed or not, beside, Alex Collier is not the only one who mention Lemuria, there are many other sources who mention Lemuria and Atlantis. Did you know that divers discovered pyramids at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean? Wow just wow huh

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

???? I'm sorry, so you're now saying that everyone is now right? That's what we've all been saying - that the moon rotates at the same speed as it revolves around the Earth, which means that it does not appear to rotate in relation to the Earth. However, it still rotates.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10
You don't know whether Lemuria existed or not, beside, Alex Collier is not the only one who mention Lemuria, there are many other sources who mention Lemuria and Atlantis. Did you know that divers discovered pyramids at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean? Wow just wow huh

Lemuria is a theory that was thought up to explain the presence of lemur fossils in Madagascar and India but not in Africa or the Middle East (hence the name). Plate tectonics rendered the theory invalid and no-one now takes it seriously. As for pyramids under the Atlantic can you provide a cite for this please. And then perhaps get back to the topic in hand, that the moon rotates?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Lemuria is a theory that was thought up to explain the presence of lemur fossils in Madagascar and India but not in Africa or the Middle East (hence the name). Plate tectonics rendered the theory invalid and no-one now takes it seriously.

I see you don't know what you are talking about, www.abovetopsecret.com...

From about 01:50 into this aboveconference by Alex Collier) that the quiet science of archeology has and will discover more and more of ancient history, including ancient Extraterrestrial civilizations, aknowledgement of a temple complex that belong to ancient Lemuria that is apparently still intact lying approximately 150 miles southwest of Easter Island (that the Russians reportedly already know it's there reportedly photographed it and exployed it in many russian submarines).

As for pyramids under the Atlantic can you provide a cite for this please

www.lost-civilizations.net...
edit on 30-12-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Actually I'm quite keen on geology and I know enough about it to be able to state, with some certainty and backed up with quite a bit of proof, that there is no drowned continent in the Indian Ocean. Lemuria was disproved decades ago. It never existed.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

So, you see, i'm not the only one who is correct saying that the Moon does NOT rotate in relation to the Earth.

But you are the only one twisting it into

that the Moon does NOT rotate on it's own axis in relation to the Earth

The "on its own axis" portion has been added by you. They never said that part.

This twisted fabrication

And 'AngryCymraeg', please don't get angry at 'Soylent Green Is People' and 'Bedlam' just because they agree that the Moon does NOT rotate on it's own axis in relation to the Earth...

appears to be a purposeful misrepresentation of their stated positions, AKA a lie.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
As the OP is not available to defend his query, this thread is closed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join