It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China says found radiation sources after quake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

China is having some very bad luck lately.

China is a big country, if I recall the US has had a lot of bad luck recently and probably russia

I don't want to comment on earthquake machines, maybe they are, maybe they ain't, we'll see although from the point of conspiracy it would be better if they did exist.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cruzion

I wouldn't go so far as to say "verification". I'm not sure we know what it is period. It looks like it could be circumhorizon arc cloud activity, but then some of the videos cause me to think "earthquake lights".

What we need is verification that "earthquake lights" were witnessed and reported long before HAARP was even developed.

Another thing is that I would like verification that HAARP can cause these lights. Also it would be nice to know if HAARP was actually in use at the time. And finally (and this would take a ton of work on data collection and processing but could be done) someone needs to correlate HAARP activity (if it's operational or not) with isolated variables such as storm intensity, or earthquake activity. Maybe someone already has done this work. What I'm saying is we need more proof before we all run off the cliff and blame it all on HAARP. Earthquakes have been occurring since the Earth formed millions and millions of years ago. They will continue to happen, but to say "oh it's just those meddling war mongers up in Alaska pointing that transmitter at a fault line" somewhere, while it may be the case, really does ignore a lot evidence and knowledge to the contrary.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Here is the thread on HAARP, also I read somewhere that some scientists, hopefully seismologists and others in the related discipline, they are going to look into the correlation between the formation of these strange clouds and the earthquakes. Here is a Wiki article on "Earthquake Clouds" It seems the observations been made through our history.

Too many "if's" but If certain U.S. factions used HAARP as leverage to have finance minister of Japan sell out as Benjamin Fulford's statement, here
The pattern is quite similar, strike where there is a considerable risk associated with nuclear disaster.
If the real and hidden purpose of HAARP is that of the "Black Ops" then "verification" is certainly impossible unless whistle blowers step out. Even then "verification" is questionable. (There are, supposedly over 400 people willing to testify under oaths at a congressional hearing about their various experiences with UFOs since 2001, but did anything happen?)

?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Some more info on specifics of sites damaged

news.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
See I had a hunch they might have triggered it themselves..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join