It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru/Planet X...The coordinates?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLearnedAmerican

Dec -32:43:09.26 RA 17h56m37.72s Here is another similar blacked out spot, well a not so clear image with several black spots inside of it

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

2M1207 is known (to better than 2% precision) to be 172 light years away from Earth. Even if it is moving towards us, anyone reading this will never meet it in their lifetime.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mattguy404

the only info i have found is that it is supposes to become visible in the northern hemisphere on may 15th 2009. but i dont remember where i saw it.. i think it was on youtube somewhere. and well..... dont beleive every thing on you tube.. :-)
just thought i would put in my little bit of would be info... :-)

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
nice one they have black boxxed the area where niburu is suposed to be NICE WORK GOOGLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! morons

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
IMO you would have to use the IRAS feature to see "Planet X" in the first place. That is supposedly what they sent IRAS up for, to locate Planet X. At least thats what I have gathered. You would need the infrared feature on to look for something like that. I could be wrong, but thats just the way I figure it.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rilence

one missing frame is all it takes to hide something.
their is something they don't want you to see.
Nibiru comes around once every 4k years for the last 10k years.
every time it passes, life as we know it is wiped out.
from the ice age/Nibiru, Meteor, The Great Biblical Flood, and now in 2012???
it is always on time for the last 10k years, fact!
If you dive deeper you will learn that Nibiru has life!
The egyptions knew this and so did the azteks, mayan and saymains.
please do some research so you can discover what i have.
will you see it's all fact dating back over 10k years.
God be with you all in the days to come.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

What are the six Keplerian elements for this object?

Eccentricity, Semimajor axis, Inclination, Longitude of the ascending node, Argument of periapsis, and the Mean anomaly at epoch?

Also could you give me the RA and Dec. for this as well instead of Google Co-ordinates...?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
The missing panel is where the sun or moon/planets are. Proven here in this thread. The panel that is missing is in the plane that the planets and things move on in our solar system.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 31-10-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I have a theory, this is nothing more than trying to make sense of all the pieces of the puzzle being put together into on continuous idea so here we go:

Obviously by now everyone on this site has at one point in time discussed martial law, presidential election fraud, underground bases, fema camps etc. Now what if you stop and think about this backwards for one minute. For arguments sake lets say that there really is a planet x coming this way that was found in 1983 but they were aware that it might have been out there for much longer than that. Now if you tell everyone the truth right then and there that you only have about roughly 20 years left, the sh*t would hit the fan, a total breakdown of society as we know it. We would all be a bunch of bunker building, food hoarding, robbing stealling animals. Now what if you do your best to supress the information as long as you can so the few of you in power now have time to logically prepare. Also you have to understand that eventually it will be visible with the naked eye so you have to prepare around that date. Supposedly within the next few years. Now hear me out....remember this is just a theory. So eventually everyone will be running around like a bunch of animals when the truth is out, but what if you could form some sort of diversion, some sort of excuse to lets say coral a large majority of the worlds population and sort of get them out of the way right before the truth comes out. It would make it a whole lot easier to deal with this thing when the time comes. Think of it sort of like having a great party but you knew that your house was going to burn down and exactly when. You wouldnt wait until the last minute with a house full of people to yell fire, makes it harder for you to get out too. You would probably call the police on your own party and have all these idiots rounded up before hand. Just trying to put some logical examples together. But what might the excuse be? World War III? Some sort of world wide plague? Na, they might get wiped out too. But what if you could start with the most powerful nation on earth and get them under control somehow....with some excuse like martial law. Its easy to do what you want when you can tell everyone what to do. No panic during the approach of planet x! That is outlawed! You will be shot! The real elitist, individuals on this planet, call them what you will, illuminati, masons, neocons, satanists whatever.....WILL NOT GO DOWN WITH THE SHIP! At least their gonna try not to. It is about power. Its about power, information, and survival! There is so much information that points to some sort of world wide takover. The guidstones, the camps, the underground bases, the presidential directives, the continuity of government secrecy, and it goes on. But what is the ultimate means to the end for all of it. SURVIVAL! If you know your ticket is going to get punched then you get ready for it. If you think back to the early 80s, alot of this started to really kick into high gear. There is no need to do it early because when it gets here you'lll have to do it all over again. It has to be done at the last minute in order for it to work. This is just a theory. Lets see what happens. I would personally not like to see it be right but, it seems lately all the information is pointing in that direction

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I agree to an extent. I don't agree that planet-x is a fake nor real.

I do think that the astronomy scientists do really believe this theory.

They came up with this theory 50 years ago. When they notice the astroid belt between mars and jupitor that is contained alot of rocks.

The question came up asking why didn't most of the rocks were not grabbed by jupitors gravitational pull.

They then said well a third object must be the cause of this. They believe a planet of some sort must have a gravitational pull on the rocks to allow this to happen.

This is where they got the name planet-x meaning some planet that is not found yet.

So What I heard/saw a photo from the south pole showing Nasa found planet-x which was still far.

I don't know if it's a true or not. I can only say that we will find out soon.

So personally I do think it's possible I won't dismiss it as a fake until their is real proof it was made up on purpose.

I know for a fact the rest of what your saying is true. I read about the galaxy cycle. We are due for it soon.

it will create alot of gravitational force on our solar system. This can cause earthquakes and also flip our polarity. It would also be possible for alot of asteroids hitting planets.

Some also say it's possible to change the planets orbit cycle during this time only.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Nibiru has been coming, regardless of anything, it's just the way the universe works with it's physics, gravitation sends things flying away, and then it pulls them back again.
Hard to make sense of, but the Mayans and Egyptians figured it out without computers and the super technologies we have today. So why is it so hard to believe that sometime during Earth's life an astroid or another star may come soaring through the universe and wipe us out.
This is life people. Why plan ahead when you should be living in the moment??
We are Humans, yes, but that still does not exclude the fact that, like any other living being on this planet, our main goal is to produce an offspring and make it better in some way to better our civilization. For we will not figure out what to do when Nibiru actually comes, thats if it even comes, so stop worrying and just have a life.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I was watching tv and the hair stood up on the back of my neck! It was a movie trailer, and in it.....it shows a tibetan monk running vigorously to a warning bell in the himalayan mountains...as he looks out over the mountains thousands of feet high water is rushing in all through the mountain valleys......then there is text on the screen throughout the visual....and it says.........how would the government prepare 6 billion people for the end of the world.................IT WOULDNT!...........Then it cuts to the name of the movie..............2012! (This is not a joke...you can find the new trailer on youtube!) This scarily shadows the long post on november 1st from an anonymous person on this site. Here is the youtube link......uk.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I haven't actually gone there yet but I have seen a video of a guy usign google earth before it was blacked out. I was also wondering what else is blacked out? is there other things out there which are hidden from us? I do believe that this is real and we are all in danger. I can't be sure but if someone can tell us something like this with some sort of knowledge of how the universe and galaxy works than I say they hold some sort of leeway with the truth.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I'm not sure how much any of you have studied any possible scenarios for the approach of planet x but one that I came across from nasa was the hypothetical approach,.... and they stressed that this was all based on if the planet exhisted, which they in turn said it most likely did not,....but if it did it would probably would be preluded by meteor strikes before and after it arrives near our planet due to hitting asteroids in the kyper belt and ort cloud as it moves through like racket balls and then when it passes the massive gravitation pull will be dragging thousands of them behind it in its tail. Seems pretty logical if you ask me. Now everyone go to Youtube and look up Canadian meteor! Just hours ago a huge meteor was seen by thousands of people and reported by numerous news agencies. It was so big, there was no way to suppress it. Watch the video, it is absoluetely amazing! It didnt look like one of those ones that burns out in the atmosphere, you can clearly see it made an impact. Just a little FYI for everyone.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Can you tell me the soonest that nibiru will be visible to people in Southeastern United States?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

mate it was nt the eygptians it was the mayans ( mexico ) but i also do belive in 2012

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
In 1983 it was broadcast on the news networks that a 10th planet had been found beyond Pluto. I remember because we watched a video and studied it in junior high in science class. They named it planet X and estimated it was 5-8 times the size of earth. It captured my interest and fascintation. Shortly after this planet X was removed from the mainstream and since then one is hard pressed to find any scientific discussion or study of it. Why did that happen?
There is a history in science of astronomer's observations of the outer planets and disturbances and "perturbations" of their rotation and orbits. The theory was that there must be some large object (planet X?) at the edge of our solar system exerting force on the outer planets.
There have been several countries that have multi-million dollar projects to construct (South Pole observatories) powerful telescopes in Antarctica that have infrared capability. Space based telescopes with infrared have also been launched recently. The far southern hemisphere is the only place to observe the quadrant of space where Nibiru/planet X can be observed. A theory is that the brown dwarf star that Nibiru/planet X orbits can only be observed with infrared because of the dust cloud that encompases its atmosphere makes it difficult to detect in the visible spectrum.
There is a multitude of ancient cultures that have records of a 10th planet with various names, most of them destructive names, that makes a pass through our solar system every 35-36 hundred years. The Mayan calendar is so precise it has predicted every eclipse for the last 30 centuries. The Mayan long count ends on 12-21-12 marking the end of the current age and the begining of the next.
The sun spot cycle has been interrupted with no apparent explanation. The earth is experiencing some drastic weather patterns. The ionisphere (a portion of our atmosphere) has contracted from 440 miles to 200 miles in the last several months. Changes in the earths magnetic poles and their locations have increased. Coincidentally, the solar system is crossing the galactic plane creating an alignment of the earth, sun, and galactic center.
Can we draw any correllation or conclusion from these occurances, events and predictions? Or is it just another coincidence inspiring the conspiracy theorists, UFOlogists, and doomsdayers?
All I know for sure is that some information is being withheld from the public.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
give me a fraking breake here.
Lets talk about facts.
if you check the timeline in the bible, the earth is app 5000 years old.
so when did Noah see the flood?? Well about 2,5 - 3000 years ago.
Well hey. the bible don't even get the time of jesus's birth right. Not by day, month or year. So using the bible as a guideline of time.. Well...
Here's a tip. Read the bible and make a timeline from the biginning. As all christian states.. god didn't create the universe and everything in 7 days, it's a figure of speech.. Noah wasn't 12xx years old, and had a son at the age of 600 +/-.. But nevermind this. Just make a timeline. It's a lot of fun reading on violence, sex and drugs. But according to that timeline.. T-rex did never exist.. It's a hoax....

The last ice age is app 10.000 years ago.
And yes, it had a sudden change on the climate. But what would you expect when the pole shifts?? And hey.. It does on every planet...
Here's the wiki stuff on the iceage; en.wikipedia.org... - but since everyone, including conspiracy theroirst can write there... Well..

I've checked, in MWWT, and on the web all "coordinates" of Nibura.. with all filters.. folks, get yourself another hobby.

The earth will be destroyed one day, to make an intergallatic highway.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 1443stand4

Opened WWT on 27th Jan and put Nibirus co-ord's in (as displayed).

Initially an unexpected and perfect picture of an un-named and unusual looking planet!

Even though I am convinced, on 28th I put exactly the same co-ord's in and guess what I saw - an unoccupied and slightly unclear view of nothing!

Have co-ord's changed already?

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mattguy404

Dude i want your avatar

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join