It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Nibiru/Planet X...The coordinates?

page: 4
7
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This is pretty silly. You guys are expecting to see this planet using Google Sky? If it exists, and if it was visible in Google Sky, it would be all over the news. NASA, and the millions of astronomers around the world, have absolutely no reason to lie to anyone about the existence of such a planet.

This whole thing is ridiculous. There is no evidence for a Planet X, and yet people still fervently believe in it. That is the height of irrational behaviour.

Also, pro-tip: real astronomers don't use Google Sky for research. They use telescopes.




posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
This is pretty silly. You guys are expecting to see this planet using Google Sky? If it exists, and if it was visible in Google Sky, it would be all over the news. NASA, and the millions of astronomers around the world, have absolutely no reason to lie to anyone about the existence of such a planet.

This whole thing is ridiculous. There is no evidence for a Planet X, and yet people still fervently believe in it. That is the height of irrational behaviour.

Also, pro-tip: real astronomers don't use Google Sky for research. They use telescopes.
Yes folks this is said correctly. so lets forget it already and move on to something a bit more visual,..... like ufos



posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1443stand4
For those of you that wish to view Nibiru, download World Wide Telescope (WWT). At the top you will see a search tab click it. At the top mid-right you will see two boxes that say RA: and Dec:, in the RA: box imput 5h53m24s and in the Dec: box imput -5:58:58. You can zoom in to this location with either your mouse wheel or the -&+ keys. once you get to the location turn your Imagery(found at the bottom left hand corner) to ROSAT Hard Band Count Map(x-ray) or RASS Rosat All Sky Survey. Once you have done this you will be able to clearly see the Planet/Brown Dwarf Nibiru

[edit on 06/05/2008 by 1443stand4]


I have done this.. and all I see are a bunch of funny looking pixels that look like N's Nothing that I can "see clearly" - Am i doing this wrong?

On another note.. It begs the question why is this blacked out in google sky.. is it just a mistake?

[edit on 12-12-2009 by JohnPhoenix]



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ok all you Nibiru believers, where is this planet now?
I would like proof.



posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
lets forget about nibiru, coz every possibility of the consequence that nibiru might cause now have been turned ture, like earth quakes, you guys can see how frequent this sort of activities took place in recent yrs. hmm, you dun say it is normal, coz wee all know it's not. I mean, they are normal natural activities, somehow what make these things happen so frequently? No one can tell and no one will. Think about it, we dun know if nibiru is ture but we know something is going on on our planet, like pole shift according to the recent study. Btw, climate change, did your town snow and how big is it?

[edit on 16-1-2010 by ChineseGuy]



posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
delete.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by pavelivanov22]



posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rilence
How many instances of that do you think could be found on Google Sky ??

The universe is a huge place, after all...One missing frame doesn't really say a whole lot


Peace


really? a picture is worth a thousand words. im guessing that is not worth alot either..



posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
hi, this is possibly a belated reply but i would simply like to point out that if you download the WWT free you will see that those coords you gave are near the right hip of orion near the horse head nebula (east) and it shows the hidden parts of that black spot on that .... i think its simply a google thing as they do with google earth and google mars there are places you simply cannot look at. Good luck with it and i think that with the amount of people that it would take to hide a planet someone would have been offered enough money to tell the truth.... if there was a truth to be told.

Secondly i would like to say that there are as many as 100 planet (dwarf and otherwise) in our solar system and there is planets that orbit up to between 2500-5000 years outside the kuiper belt past pluto. So the possibility of there being a 12th planet is definate and the possibility of close orbit is possible as well but extremely unlikely. Also it is very possible that in those ancient text they could be talking about distant super nova visible from earth e.g. the crab nebula was visible for 10 years approx 1000 years ago. So that is something else to think about when talking about the possibility of the destruction of the Earth via gigantic hidden planet that no-one with a telescope has ever seen and has coordinates to look at but does not.
cheers
coy



posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
This Niburu stuff is becoming incredibly tiresome.

Why do the Niburu'ists constantly say "here, here! it's over HERE!" and use astrological charts and g.u.i interface programs to show it.

Here's a news flash for you all - If Niburu WAS real, then it would be visible to the ENTIRE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE by now and would compete as one of the brightest and largest objects in our sky.

You wouldn't even need a telescope to see it.....

Move on, invest your time into other things. Niburu isn't even a planet, it's a Mayan Deity. . . sheesh - just one misinterpreted tablet (interpreted by a pseudoscientist) causes all of this nonsense and wasted time an anxiety.

I thought "deny Ignorance" was the motto around here - More like "Let's all be Gullible".



posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic
 


I couldn't agree more. You will undoubtedly be ignored, or framed as a "government disinfo agent", for pointing out the childish errors Nibiru-believers hold so dear to their hare-brained hypothesis.

It's laughably pathetic.



posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The one great thing about Nibiru/2012/endTimes conspiracies is that we actually get to find out the truth. JFK? 911? Waco? Good luck ever getting the truth on those in our lifetimes.

The thing I don't understand in regards to these coordinates is that even if the object is being blocked, it seems as if this object is light years away and may or may not even be headed in our direction.

I also understand that if Nibiru is a planet around a brown dwarf, it would NOT be visible to the naked eye as it only emits IR. Granted, all the Nibiru promoters did say we'd be able to see it summer of 2009.

I wish there was a way for the promoters to put their money where their mouths are... like some sort of ATS Betting site where an ATS intermediary could hold unto the bets about 'Disclosure tomorrow!' and such.



posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic
 


I couldn't agree more. You will undoubtedly be ignored, or framed as a "government disinfo agent", for pointing out the childish errors Nibiru-believers hold so dear to their hare-brained hypothesis.

It's laughably pathetic.


hahah! i agree.

What else is funny? You cannot spell Ignorance without "ignore".

They can do what they want, but if they want to ignore everyone that gives them an anchor to reality, then they are choosing to live a delusion, a lie.

I wonder what will happen to them Dec 22, 2012 ticks over?



posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by amance
The one great thing about Nibiru/2012/endTimes conspiracies is that we actually get to find out the truth. JFK? 911? Waco? Good luck ever getting the truth on those in our lifetimes.

The thing I don't understand in regards to these coordinates is that even if the object is being blocked, it seems as if this object is light years away and may or may not even be headed in our direction.

I also understand that if Nibiru is a planet around a brown dwarf, it would NOT be visible to the naked eye as it only emits IR. Granted, all the Nibiru promoters did say we'd be able to see it summer of 2009.

I wish there was a way for the promoters to put their money where their mouths are... like some sort of ATS Betting site where an ATS intermediary could hold unto the bets about 'Disclosure tomorrow!' and such.


But mate, you are forgetting - since it didn't come around decades ago, nor 2009, it has been pushed and pushed further into the future and has happily landed on 2012 as a final date (which will change when 2012 comes and goes) because it's widely accepted by new age mystics and pseudo scientists that "something big" is going to happen in "2012" - YAWWWWN.

It has been distorted from being an Entity of an ancient civilisation (FACT) to being a planet (Fiction), to being a "dark matter" planet (Fiction), to being a "brown Dwarf" (Fiction) ... it goes on and on and on.

This lunacy knows no bounds, i read somewhere that they think it's an "ethereal" planet now, not on this plane of existence, but will somehow connect with our planet in this physical dimension magically on 2012 by some unknown circumstance.

Talk about a spaghetti monster....



posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic
 


Ha! When their whacko predictions fail to materialise, some new "discovery" will show that the date is still to come, and books will continue to be sold, and idiots will continue to lap up the nonsense.



posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious
 

the reply i posted yesterday may have been a bit outdated as i really havent cared either way if it were to happen or not (there is nothing i can do about it so why stress) but one of my friends constantly is going on about it. so i decided to do a little research on the matter .... personally i agree with everyone who says it just another cry for THE END OF THE WORLD IS NIGH and people who sincerely believe it should be on the corner wearing a "A" frame sign asking for money and the american gov to build a huge shelter to protect them while they wear tin foil aluminium hats.... so in conclusion i agree with everyone who says lets see what happens in 2013



posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic
 


and another thing i forgot to write in my last post is that i live in the southern hemisphere (perth) and we dont see anything strange or extra bright in our sky at night ....so... if this planet is about to attack us it must have its stealth mode on or im not wearing my tin foil aluminium hat



posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Ha! These Niburu threads are such a charming relief from the Global Warming Denier threads. So naive and innocent. Nibura believers have the astronomical knowledge of a very young child! They simply believe and it is so. Bizarre, but sweet.

But I suppose it could be out there. There is evidence of periodic extinction events. But that blob on your retina is not Niburu.



posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rizla
 


if they only knew the ammount of times in the last 2 years we came close to being destroyed they would have a heart attack e.g. 3 months ago a meteor the size of everest came within 1200 miles from the earth and we had less then 15mins notice it actually came between one of our tv satalites and the serface of the earth ..... now i would be more freaked out about that type of thing then a planet that apparently destroyed life on mars.
and you are dead right that it takes away from reading about war and global warming and its kind of fun to throw my spanner in the works hahah



posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by coydawg
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic
 


and another thing i forgot to write in my last post is that i live in the southern hemisphere (perth) and we dont see anything strange or extra bright in our sky at night ....so... if this planet is about to attack us it must have its stealth mode on or im not wearing my tin foil aluminium hat


Get outta town! i'm in Perth too! far-out, there certainly seems to be a strong component of Aussies on this forum.

hehehe - I agree, i have the same stand point as you and a friend of mine's mother, owns a fairly powerful telescope. We looked and looked and looked and found nothing.

though we did see some beautiful images of Space and what occupies a small percentage of it.



posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic
 


hahaha im in Rocky and i go down the beach to have a look and i dont see anything unusual i think alot of the people need to relax but i suppose i can t talk .... im talking in a forum about it hahahah




top topics



 
7
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join