It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Place Your Bets** Who's the FINAL Cylon Model!?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
blog.wired.com...

The secret identity of Battlestar Galactica's final Cylon is one of sci-fi's biggest mysteries, fueling endless debates and theories on blogs and web forums. Now a gambling website is letting BSG fans place bets on which character will be revealed as the last skinjob.

Costa Rica-based betting site BetCRIS.com recently placed odds on its site concerning the final Cylon's possible identity. The most likely contender, according to the gambling site? Anastasia Dualla (played by Kandyse McClure, pictured), at 4-5 odds.

Personally, I'm expecting it to be President Rosalyn. She'd be the perfect curve ball, and freak everyone out.

Who do you think it is?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I think it is Star Buck. She is the one with the dreams and has seen earth.

She has killed a lot of them so that news will just make her hate herself more.

Roper

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I dunno, she'd be the obvious choice. Everyone on Galactica already thinks she's a Cylon, which means there'd be no twist at the end. No shocker. The writers want to catch people off guard.

My choices

Laura Rosalyn
Tom Zarack
Cally (recently dead, maybe she comes back....)

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I originally thought it was going to be Baltar, but again that might be too obvious. But, after he appeared in the President's vision at the end of the last episode, it just might be him.
Other guess:
the President, I agree it could be her.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0
But then again with all his singing now that his leg is gone, Gaeta maybe hearin the music too.

FYI, the song the 4 of the 5 were hearing in their heads and everywhere else was "All Along the Watchtower" by Bob Dylan. Gaeta was singing an old colonial chantey

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Shhhhh Raso, im tryin to throw peeps off my Baltar guess

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
oh, gotcha

I might go with Baltar too, just because he's been so crucial to the story, and is all about the single God now. What better way for the Cylons to infiltrate the fleet than through a religious cult.

And remember when Number 3 was boxed after seeing the 5? She said something to the effect of "I'm sorry, if I had know it was you" when she saw one face in particular. I bet she was talking about Baltar, and her treatment of him while he was president.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
oh, gotcha

I might go with Baltar too, just because he's been so crucial to the story, and is all about the single God now. What better way for the Cylons to infiltrate the fleet than through a religious cult.

And remember when Number 3 was boxed after seeing the 5? She said something to the effect of "I'm sorry, if I had know it was you" when she saw one face in particular. I bet she was talking about Baltar, and her treatment of him while he was president.

Yep its little things like that is my reasoning for pickin him.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
To hedge my bet, for a long shot it is, Adama!

I'll still stick with Starbuck.

Roper

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Roper,

Post over here!
www.belowtopsecret.com...'

If you're so sure, put your money where your mouth is

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I guess that's what 'put your money where your mouth is' really means huh? I never really thought about it Roper.

Well, I didn't mean shut up.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I wuz just razzin' you.

Roper

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I really think it might be Cally after all of this. I mean, she'd be the perfect twist, after all SHE"S ALREADY DEAD!! How weird would it be for her to pop out of nowhere?!

Plus, everyone is making a big stink over Hera, the only Cylon human hybrid, but what about little Nicky? He's totally a human cylon hybrid too, but no one is having dreams about him? No one is seeing him in the Opera House! I still think it's likely Roslin, but as a backup, I'd go with Cally. No points though.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I also thought it was going to be a deceased person that randomly shows up in the end...

But, I'm going with Adama.

My second choice is the president, but I guess it looks like no one will be able to resurrect soon.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Santa,

If you're right you could get 10,000 BTS points
www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I can't believe it. I missed Friday's episode. My girlfriend wanted some 'quality time', so I had a romantic dinner instead.

Anyway, I'm planning on watching it tonight because I'm still one of the old fashioned coots who doesn't have Tivo or any other DVR thing. I have to rely on regular TV or the internet.

I'll let you know if I have any interesting changes in opinion after watching.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Yep lets us know something.

Scifi.com is having trouble with their videos, so I can't see anything.

Roper

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I think its probably Roslin (reasons, banging the former president, hatred of cylons, visions, name- roslin (i cant spell) ie dolly the sheep/clone thing

Or Anastasia Dualla (her surname is adama, her name anastasia = resurection (from the greek meaning) dualla = 2)

I dont mind if its baltar either, as if it is, he is probably god incarnated

And Starbuck, i dont mind if she is but i think its unlikely

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
If the Sci-Fi site is having problems, check www.hulu.com... It has all the same vids that are on the primary site.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

By Anonymous
I dont mind if its baltar either, as if it is, he is probably god incarnated

Good call!

Baltar does have that whole Jesus thing going on now.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join