It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Place Your Bets** Who's the FINAL Cylon Model!?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Baltar does have that whole Jesus thing going on now.

Wouldn't it be a kicker if Baltar was the only one to reach earth and it was 2000+ years in our past. Maybe Jesus wasn't talking to God on the cross it might've been Six.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by executioner

Of course he'd have to learn Aramaic, but it would explain the fact that Jesus was the only non-Roman white guy in the middle east 2000 years ago.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Holy Frak tonights episode was AWESOME.

I totally thought i lost the competition when Roslin was talkin to 3. I still may have, she could have just been playin the part to save her skin. But dammm its gettin goooood.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

I know what you are saying, but it's certainly not a fact that Jesus was white.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by TheComte]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Sorry, that was my attempt at a joke. Of course Jesus wasn't white.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Here's my long shot prediction:

ROMO LAMPKIN

He has the typical "sad story" background of a cylon model who doesn't know they are a cylon i.e. parents killed while young and brought up as an orphan. (Recall the 6 talking to Baltar about Boomer before she shot Adama - Season 1)

Has a history of being involved with the Adamas, hated the grandfather but admired and emulated his desire to "learn about the human condition".

Has a propensity to be involved at critical moments having to do with guiding the humans in their political development and a way of "seeing right through them" so to speak.

Cylons/Lawyers not big leap in the hate department.

edit: photo problems

[edit on 6/7/2008 by Gools]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Dang thats a good call Gools. Didnt even consider him.

Silver

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Good catch Gools after Sine Qau Non lampkin shot to the top of my final cylon list, especially with the head cat could that be him projecting????

For a time I also thought it could be Kendra Shaw or admiral Cain, the hybrid in the Razor episode said the final cylon was "hungry for redemption" so I started looking at characters who may fit this description.

I hope it isn't Roslin that would SUCKKK!

Bring on the hub 3 more days!

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
How were 4 of the 5 woken up? By music that only they can hear. Who is the communications officer? Well he isn't that anymore as he's lost his leg...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Well in the last Episode Diana told the President she was and then told her it was a joke.

Well The last Cylon is the son of two Cylon, the baby the 6 in Galactica had with The Colonel Cylons were not supposed to be able to procreate within themselves so 6 baby is a Cylon and the one born 'out of a miracle' ...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Just a heads up. SciFi is streaming tonights episode on their website all day. For those of you that dont want to wait(i didnt) you can watch it right now.

Streaming BSG

Silver

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I seem to remember that the first or second show, adama was planet bound, and fought it out with a dup of himself.

That would imply he was a cylon, or the other was a first cylon.

As I remember, he took out the "skin job" by exposing it to radiation, but "IT" may have had better radiation resistancer than a man.

BTW, were there supposed to be multiples of the final 5???????????

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Adama was fighting Leoben in the Ragnarock Ankorage in the miniseries. Don't think Adama has ever fought himself... don't know where you got that from unless it's from a preview I haven't seen yet.

I'm starting to think it's Baltar again. Why? Because they are setting him up to be crucified and it's now my belief that the Final Five do not download in the regular way, to the hub, I think they were created on Earth and Balter will get crucified and resurrected on Earth.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

Lee "Apollo" Adama . Who would be better than the son of the man who hates the cylons the most? The realization that his son was in fact a copy of his real child would pretty much drive him to the edge whether they had found Earth or not. Rub them all out! I know ,too obvious but simple solutions for simple people, ha.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The 5th Cylon was a viper?

Help!

Roper

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Anyone know when the show will start up again?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I think the final cylon is Ellen Tigh. It would explain why 3 said the 5th was not in the fleet, and also why she said "I am so sorry" (or something similar) when she saw the 5th in the temple.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I believe Ellen Tigh is just an over the hill Six model.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
I believe Ellen Tigh is just an over the hill Six model.

ROFL... Now thats funny i dont care who ya are.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by William One Sac

So, I guess you're right? I don't know. It doesn't feel right. The huge build up to who is the final cylon then they tell is in the first episode then no mention of it for the next few episodes? After all, it was only Saul that said she was the final model. It was not confirmed by other characters, at least not yet. I think more is coming.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join