It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions of an Ex-Mason Basher

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by android1296
You Jewish?

Maybe you have just shown your true colors here. But, no, I'm not. I'm also not Palestinian, or Syrian, or of any other Semitic stock.

I'm French-Acadian, with a bit of Native blood thrown it for spite.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ecidemon
Wow, android.. just... wow. Do you really think that was neccessary? That post, from a 3rd party, looked pretty childish, which hurts your credibility; your posts started out well structured and clear, then it appeared that emotions got in the way and you went down hill from there. Maybe you should take a step back and regain your composure?

+1 that was pretty bad. if there is no respect for replies to people, then it shows who you really are. If you can't respect others, or yourself and your own integrity, then it ruins ANY credibility you have. An apology would be a start to repairing this, otherwise, I think you just ruined yourself on this whole thread. We all make mistakes Android and hopefully you can correct this one.

JPT

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men

Originally posted by cutbothways
reply to post by android1296

Your turn.

Terry. If this is you. Let's set the table straight so we can move forward without stepping on each other.

1) Your ability at archiving information is laudible. I think Google does a far better job and hence you are a waste of duplication.

2) Your attempts to parlay your coding ability into some "Conspiracy Guru" is laughable. You suck at it. You don't interest me nor have you ever interested me. I don't even waste my time on your site and yeah, I spend thousands of hours in research too - and you never come up.

3) Your arrogant little haughty attitude means jack to me.

Your idea of archiving information hardly equates to a comprehensive ability for you to grasp anything. So you can regurgitate other peoples material.

I can find third graders who can do that.

Satisfied?

And for the record, still, people like you get hired, so don't think your ability to write code and make money by ripping off other peoples information is all so admirable to all of us. To me you are a common criminal thief and you are not even as good at it as Google.

At least with Google I could find myself.

With you I drew blanks - so obviously you SUCK.

85 Billion pages?

I found 100 pages of me on Google and not a damn thing on your site...so tell me how impressive I should feel for a common thief like you that makes money by stealing other peoples efforts?

At least with Google I could find my own material...so they have value for me.

You?

85 billion pages and an effing blank.

Wow. Impressive display of limpicity.

But thanks for trying to impress me.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I found 100 pages of me on Google and not a damn thing on your site...so tell me how impressive I should feel for a common thief like you that makes money by stealing other peoples efforts?

Please clarify. What in the hell are you talking about?

"100 pages of me"

A whole hundred, eh? Quite prolific of you. The other 999,900 or so, of your projected million, must have been sucked up by the interwebs' black hole.

Who are you? You look foolish by not answering.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

And try answering straightforward questions with honest and forthright answers. Insults are over.

You are right. Insults are over. When I find me at your site, I will be impressed, until then, lets just not waste our time pretending that an over glorified librarian equates to anything other than an over glorified librarian?

Your sites don't even register on my research list.

Really. They are by and large useless. Sorta like trash in a trash can, you have to dig through it all to find anything useful.

Google is far more impressive than what you are doing. I think the stock value sorta proves it too.

When are you going public again?

Can I buy stock?

Can I interest some of the Middle East funds over here in your site?

What is the valuation again?

Terry Melanson?

Jewish?

Care to answer that one straight forward?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Well Android, I guess you've made your choice to continue to be childish in your replies to others. To just attack instead of either ignore them, or reply with thoughtful intelligent replies. I guess this thread is over for me. I guess your whole thing on this is just to defend the Masons, even though you are supposedly an ex-Mason and don't want to join them again. Also, instead of replying to me asking if you looked at them like a lobby group, you chose to continue to attack and bicker with others on this thread and make yourself look even more childish. I'm outta here. At least we all got to see that your original post was not your intention. I knew there was something fishy here. Good luck defending the masons under false pretenses. Also, have fun fighting with the others and making yourself look less than credible by responding with childish antics.

JPT

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Your sites don't even register on my research list.

LOL!! I have no doubt whatsoever! You're too busy with the Fetchos of the world.

Terry Melanson?

Jewish?

Care to answer that one straight forward?

I did. (see above; reproduced below)

You Jewish?

Maybe you have just shown your true colors here. But, no, I'm not. I'm also not Palestinian, or Syrian, or of any other Semitic stock.

I'm French-Acadian, with a bit of Native blood thrown it for spite.

And, yes, that's my real name - the name that collects checks from Google and his publisher, Trine Day.

My family is descendant from one of the first Acadian families in the new world: ie, from the Melanson Settlement (an historic site). We have been here, on this side of the pond, since the early 1600s.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

If I were you, android1296, I would apologise to Fire_In_The_Minds_Of_Men and resign from this immediately. You have failed, to continue now would be foolish. The good Sir (if he is who he says he is) has given you his pen name, the title of his book and his website URL. You have given nothing. Persons have enquired to review your work and you have declined, saying it's "all gone." Then you turn around and claim you've got 100 pages of your material from Google, but you do not show any of it.

Ill conceived and poorly executed.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Now OP, to answer some of the issues raised in your opening post (from my viewpoint and imo only):

1. Yes, what freemasonry represents is a danger to oppression and tyranny. Thats why it is outlawed in countries that do not value freedom.

If you dig deep into the source of anti-masonic literature you will find individuals who hate modern democratic society and everything it represents. While modern society might not be perfect, it still beats barbarianism though.

2. Yes, it needs to be reformed, refreshed, modernized before it decays, before it becomes the path to boredom rather than a path to tolerance and social englightenment.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by justpassingthrough
Well Android, I guess you've made your choice to continue to be childish in your replies to others. To just attack instead of either ignore them, or reply with thoughtful intelligent replies.

JPT

My apologies. It seems that Mr. Melanson has a problem with people who, in his own opinions, are not worthy enough to be included in his efforts. Of course, I did find it amazing that in spite of being such an awesome Internet presence, I had never even heard of the guy and long ago rejected the efforts of people like him as the work of electronic thiefs.

At least with Google I could find my work.

The guy makes money by ripping off of everyone else and yet I can't even use his site to find me...and yet I am sure he has stolen my work at some point in time without my permission and "catalogued it" without my permission.

Hell. The RIAA goes after people for stealing songs and this guy has 85 million pages of information he has stolen (er, graciously preserved).

Nice twist of words.

Something tells me people need to look more into this guys efforts and see if there is indeed a way people can get paid for his most generous theft of material.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury

If I were you, android1296, I would apologise to Fire_In_The_Minds_Of_Men and resign from this immediately. You have failed, to continue now would be foolish. The good Sir (if he is who he says he is) has given you his pen name, the title of his book and his website URL. You have given nothing. Persons have enquired to review your work and you have declined, saying it's "all gone." Then you turn around and claim you've got 100 pages of your material from Google, but you do not show any of it.

Ill conceived and poorly executed.

Thanks.

For the record, there's nothing about my name that is anonymous or akin to a "pen name." I mentioned "pen name" while addressing OP. I asked for his, as it is pretty obvious that a "pen name" might be something that he would use.

...Ohhh, and a prediction: he will take extreme offense to even this innocuous comment. Fire and Brimstone awaits.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

The guy makes money by ripping off of everyone else

Authors send me work to publish, and I publish it.
Viz: Paul and Phillip D. Collins, Deanna Spingola, Barry Chamish, Erik Fortman, David Livingstone, and others. They get promotion for free (5,000,000+ hits/month and 350,000+ unique page-views/month) - tons of it. I have (on occasion) payed an author for the privilege of posting (rather, re-posting) their work. Norm Dixon is one:
www.conspiracyarchive.com...

(Ya, I know. You're quite predictable by now. You're going to insult and demean all the above authors. You may even have *special* remark for Mr. Chamish.)

My profit is quite meek. A Rense, a PrisonPlanet or an InfoWars - on the other hand - would be considered sticking rich by comparison!

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Thanks.

No problem.

For the record, there's nothing about my name that is anonymous or akin to a "pen name." I mentioned "pen name" while addressing OP. I asked for his, as it is pretty obvious that a "pen name" might be something that he would use.

Understood. I see you've made the list of "anti-Masons" on a few Masonic sites. Brave of you to use your own name. I will certainly be using a pseudonym if -- or should I say when, I get published.

...Ohhh, and a prediction: he will take extreme offense to even this innocuous comment. Fire and Brimstone awaits.

Perhaps. But I think he'll probably become silent for a time, unless he has actually got some work to show. It's a shame he exploded, really. His opening post wasn't at all a bad one.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Interesting. For all the complaints in so many threads on here about masons piling on the anti-masons, here is an example of the anti-masons piling on, and the guy isn't even a mason

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Because the OP touched on part of something that has bothered me for a few years I want an opinion of Brothers from other parts of the US.

Not sure if this should be in house private between Masons but at the same time I know a few non-Masons who have asked similar questions.

In the early 1800's after the Morgan Affair United States Masons pretty much outlawed both political and religous discussion. To quote the Massachusetts Grand Constitution - It incites the heart and mind. Meaning Politics and Religous discussion gets people bothered and hot under the collar.

But lets go back 50 or so years before then. A small Tavern in Boston called the Green Dragon I believe. I have been there once. You read the minutes which the original is kept at Grand Lodge Boston, and all it says is Tea Time. Basically a bunch of Masons had a discussion during an opened Lodge about the high taxes that King George was thrusting upon them and decided that it was wrong and they should do something to make a point about it. We all know this to be the "Boston Tea Party"

So just because a few Brethren got out of hand and if I have read correctly were both Masonically and Legally prosecuted for their actions then why do we not discuss politics.

I am not a great one for conspiracies. I find most to be utter trash but there are things that when you put 1 and 1 together they come up 2 and no one is stopping those who are causing this.

The 2 I refer to is the loss of Freedom and the destruction of this Country.

RealID in my opinion stands against everything a Mason holds dear. Freedom, Liberty and much more. Some of the Acts that have been passed and made into Law in the last 8 Years. In my opinion a definately line of usurpation of rights.

Now we have us, The Masons. Thumping our chests about how much charity work we do and we are afraid to even discuss a little bit of politics in the Lodge during an open meeting. Meanwhile the Dream of the American Republic of Freedom is dieing and we still play our fiddles.

Maybe it is time we started to talk to each other openly in Lodge and talk to those in Lodge who see more in government than some of us janitors do. With close to 5 million Masons in the United States alone we could quite easily bring both the Leadership and the means to bring back Liberty to this country and a little sanity as well.

The Masons were a core piece for the Creation of this Great Experiment. Can we be no less to bring it back on course?

Or are the Masons a relic of history to soon be nothng more than a local Elk's Club gathering money to help Shriners Hospitals?
Talk about an anti-climatic end to a great Fraternity.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wlessard

Now we have us, The Masons. Thumping our chests about how much charity work we do and we are afraid to even discuss a little bit of politics in the Lodge during an open meeting. Meanwhile the Dream of the American Republic of Freedom is dieing and we still play our fiddles.

I whole-heartedly agree with your concerns. It is a shame that an organization like the F&AM cannot provide more influence than it currently does. Rather than just talking a good game I would like to see us focusing more on doing something about the problems in the U.S. (insert your local country here). There shouldn't be any reason not to try to influence things politically, as long as it is done with balance and with good goals in mind. Of course, people are not infallable so this is WAY easier said than done.

My lodge in upstate NY is typical during the time period when lodge is open and closed - no politics and no religion discussed. However, we always have a nice dinner before every meeting so that provides plenty of open discussion, regardless of topic. In the last 10 years or so, our lodge has had a high percentage of elder members (age 55+). Out of 200+ members this was slowly draining the energy and enthusiasm from the group. However in the last few years we have several dozen "younger members" ranging from 25-40. I definitely see an upsurge here. This could also lead to a larger group of folks who are more concerned about the state of world affairs and are more invigorated to do something about it.

FOr Freemasonry to survive the next 20-30 years, I hope to see us trying to recruit, build a membership of younger concerned citizens with good morals who want to make a difference and do things. The ideals, values, and traditions should always stay the same to protect the integrity of this wonderful organization, but perhaps some of the goals and objectives need to evolve with the modern times.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Hello, this is the first thread i've read here. And i have to say
Your views about Masonary being a "Secular Infrastructure" are
Hard to understand, considering to be a Mason you have to accept
A 'higher power' first.
The fact is, Masonic Philosophy is one of "Intelligent Design".
Many understandings, however, about "God" come from science.
Comments about your past slanderings agaisnt them notwithstanding;
Others with neutral opinions might get the wrong idea when you say
Masons are a Secular Infrastructure.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I am not of the opinion that politics should be returned to the lodge, for several reasons.

Whatever masonic involvement there may have been in politics, we live in a different world now. It would be giving legions of anti-masons infinite firepower to point at every single political event and proclaim "The Masons did it! You can't prove they didn't, after all politics is now allowed in the lodge!" I realize they are going to do this no matter what the fraternity does, as it is in their nature to make such accusations, but it would really be lighting the fire in their torches with this.

I see no need to give them the proverbial torches, when discussion of politics in the lodges would most likely only create division. In my lodge we have everything from anarchists to communists and back - we wouldn't be able to agree on any thing - and I see of no good that could come from it. It easy to claim lodges would just be "for liberty" but you ask 10 different masons what that would mean and you would come up with 10 different answers. Who would decide? The worshipful masters? Thats fine when it comes to deciding what we're having with the pancake breakfast, but it would not work well when it came to deciding to use political power. You will ignite a powder keg that the fraternity would not easily be able to recover from.

Not to mention those lodges that have tax exempt status would quickly lose it. I think there are plenty of ways for people to exert political influence in groups - masonry is not one of them in my opinion.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Now OP, to answer some of the issues raised in your opening post (from my viewpoint and imo only):

1. Yes, what freemasonry represents is a danger to oppression and tyranny. Thats why it is outlawed in countries that do not value freedom.

This is as I see it. I know a lot of Freemasons, and most of them are in very high places. If they actually worked together to put an end to some of the nonesense we see from the organized criminal syndicates like the Jewish Russian mafia's operating under aegis of state, we could start to roll back some of the more primitive and barbarian behavior we have seen in the West as this power group has come into its own.

In discussions elsewhere, there was a rather astute observation:

There are essentially 3 power bases:

a) Money - controlled by Rothschild/Jewish Interests
b) Media - minds, controlled by Synarchists and Noahidist (Jewish) interests
c) Black Ops - difficult to ascertain, but probably a mix of Osirian and Setian Masonic elements.

The most powerful is probably the Black Ops. They have the technology. The former 2 elements control the mass culture. We could include the Terry Melanson's, aka "Fires seeking to dominate mens minds" as accomplices to the Noahidist/Jewish elements, as he clearly has used his talents to act as an intelligence vacuum, stealing all information posted on the net and conveniently placing it into a central database where it can be culled for various purposes.

Extortion and intimidation is an oft used technique by negative forces.

2. Yes, it needs to be reformed, refreshed, modernized before it decays, before it becomes the path to boredom rather than a path to tolerance and social englightenment.

This is what I have heard. I teach a lot relative to esoteric, and more than a few Mason's work with me and I provide insights into their craft.

Nowadays, you can go to the local lodge, pay your fees, go to a mass get together, and essentially be a member of the audience and get your 32nd degree. The Craft, in classic Protocols of Zion style, has been dummied down nearly into irrelevance from an esoteric construction.

The real battle is for the hearts and minds of the people. This was clearly enunciated by Rumsfeld. The use of the Media by the Pentagon, the Israeli's (global Jewish mafia), and their US assets, dovetails back into Bill Cooper's insights from Behold a Pale Horse.

It is no secret that operatives like Vallely were pimping information on Fox News (Faux News) even as he was critical to the writing of psychological warfare techniques currently used by Fox News (and most of the other main media outlets).

What Masonry did through their esoteric constructions was create the foundation upon which truths can be ascertained, and in the process, they created a system that sheds quite a bright light on the Setianists (Jewish Masonic/Judaic Noahidists) who are aligned with the Martinists/Synarchists.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

So, you´ve stopped bashing masonry because you found out its all hot air and your new scapegoat is "the jewish mafia"?

I dont think its a certain race or group you are looking for as the cause of the worlds evils. The source of evil is a certain mindset. And you can find this mindset all over the place, not only in a certain group.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join