It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreamspell Mayan Astrology Readings: What is your Galactic Signature?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Based on the Galactic Gateway of your birthdate, you can determine your "Galactic Signature," a key into your Divine design, central to your life's destiny.

This is great.

I am RED ELETRIC SKYWALKER.

I activate in order to explore
Bonding wakefullness
I seal the output of space
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of navigation

The Date calculator and reading are withing this page for free www.astrodreamadvisor.com...#

Here is a sample of my reading

Red Skywalker is your Conscious Self - who you are and who you are becoming.

Red Skywalker is the skywalker, the time/space traveller who can jump dimensions to assist you in realizing heaven on Earth. Red Skywalker is unlimited in form but often chooses the form of the angelic messenger.

A person who embodies cosmic wisdom may be known as a sky-walker, sage or bodhisattva. When others see such light in human form, they feel the vibration of heaven. This vibration may be embodied by you or experienced with a guru, master, an energy such as Red Skywalker, or in a 'chance' encounter with an extraordinary person.

An encounter with the energy of Red Skywalker can spark a deep yearning within you for reunion with the Source. Yet from this place of love and compassion, you also have a desire (embodied in physical form) to serve the light. This is the place in you that has the courage to fully express unconditional love, the depths of your being. Red Skywalker asks you to live the new myth by bringing this heaven to Earth in your daily life. As this reality is lived, it touches and awakens the same truth in others: "They kingdom come, Thy will be done, on Earth as it is in heaven."

www.astrodreamadvisor.com...

Here is the link again. www.astrodreamadvisor.com...#

Post your Galactic mayan name so we can get to know 'US' better

This link is for your Daily Tzolkin www.mayanmajix.com...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

I remember being a "white sky warrior" - or something like that.
Don't really remember.

Anyway, it's a fun link.
And it brings back bitter-sweet memories...

Thanks!

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I can't seem to find anywhere on the page where it asks for your birth date.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by QBSneak000]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I seem to be a White Lunar Wizard(cool)

I polarize in order to enchant
Stabilizing receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of death

This is the little poem that I found under thislink(found under the original op link) after I entered my birthdate.

Sample of reading:

White Wizard is your Conscious Self - who you are and who you are becoming.
White Wizard is the Magician, whose powers are activated by wisdom that emanates from the heart. Such wisdom is not the intellectual understanding known in Western culture; it is the wisdom that comes from an alignment of mind and heart. An open, trusting heart is a refined tool of perception. Allowing yourself to 'not know' opens the door of the mind to a deeper understanding of the universe. White Wizard asks you to fully utilize this aligned mind to participate in magic.

White Wizard invites you to step into self-empowerment. Empowerment comes from self-acceptance, integrity, and commitment to your evolution. Self-empowerment is not to be found outside oneself. Anything outside that brings you empowerment also has a divine foundation within you. If you feel a need for the approval of others, look to self-empowerment. When you feel effectively engaged, doing what gives you joy, your energy naturally expands to inlcude more of who you are, and magic flows synchronistically into your life. Claim your alignment with the highest wisdom. Call forth divine action in all that you do!

Align your own will with divine will and your Essence Self. Be transparent, innocently allowing magic to come through you rather than needing to create it. Open to heart-knowing and limitless possibilties.

White Wizard is a tool of the light, a conduit for the work of Spirit. A wise magician is spontaneous and transparent, allowing magic to come in rather than trying to control it or make it happen. A magician dances the dance of love through offering gifts of freedom to others. This is real magic. Freed from the need to use power to manipulate or control, a magician uses wisdom to manifest liberation and love.

Interesting and all, but it seems to be almost the opposite of me. I really don't know anything about this stuff however, so if anyone could provide some clarity on what this is actually supposed to mean it would be appreciated.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Finally found out where to put my D.O.B

Yellow Rythmic Seed
White Northern Castle of Crossing
Earth family- Gateway Clan- Fire

I organize in order to target
Balancing awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the rythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled

Yellow Seed is your Conscious Self - who you are and who you are becoming.

Yellow Seed is the ordered pattern of growth. You and your life are the fertile soil, and the mystery blooms within you through the power of your intention or seed thoughts. Just as a seed contains the hologram of its completion, the process of manifestation follows a natural order. In this gestation process, your intention is quickened by Spirit. The charged seed, your true desire or vision, becomes the focus for germination.

What can you open that will support receptivity and assist the germination of your seed intentions? Envision the seed receiving the invitation to grow in the openness of your world. Viscerally feel the possibility of your heart's dream emerging. Your true desires and dreams contain an innate intelligence that can break through even the rigidity of fixed expectations. Planting a new seed, even in the hard soil of old belief systems, can bring unexpected magic and growth.

Be willing to break open the constraining shells of past patterns, the shackles of belief structures. Call forth your creative involvement with life. This involvement frees and awakens the powerful energy of the life force, shifting your perceptions and experience, catalyzing the manifestation of your dreams. Participate spontaneously in your growth, unrestricted by the illusion of old structures that once provided safety. Move forward into the light of new possibilities.

Offer your dream-seed to the universe. In the ordered patterning of the light, align with your heart's greater purpose. In gratitude, surrender and release the seed to the benefit of your growth and its own pattern of perfection.

The number for Yellow Seed is four, the vibration of measure. This is the number of cycles and seasons. It represents the ordered patterning of the light wherein, as Jose Arguelles says, "form learns to generate its own seed." The number four represents the freed pattern of form, the germination of specific seeds co-created with Spirit. If you are in the process of seeding something, meditate with the number four and the energy of Yellow Seed to assist you.

Yellow Seed is also your Higher Self & Guide. (you are guided by your own power doubled)

Yellow Seed encompasses an ordered pattern of light known as entelechy, the power that directs an organism toward the fulfillment of its own nature. Yellow Seed is a symbol of this natural, ordered power. Within any seed is the hologram of both is potential and the fulfillment of it's true nature. All possibility exists within the seed; it is informed directly from the ordered patterning of the light. That is to say, the perfect unfolding of a seed's potential is determined at each stage of its growth. Often we are caught in the maze of mind, looking for answers when, through our innate tropism to the light, our perfect pattern of growth would unfold with joyful ease.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Still can't seem to find the DOB part. Can you point me in the right direction?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Amazing how there is no shortage of astrology related websites out there and how many people fall for it. It's kinda like being distracted easily by shiny things.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
Still can't seem to find the DOB part. Can you point me in the right direction?

Click where it says "Dreamspell calculator."

It will open another window. Scroll down to where you can enter your birthdate.

All the information will be in that window after you enter your birth date and hit enter.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
White Lunar Mirror
You are already an Enlightened Being!
White Dog is your Higher Self & Guide
Blue Night is your Subconscious Self and Hidden Helper
Yellow Star represents your Challenge and Gift
Red Dragon is your Compliment - something that comes naturally to you.

White Mirror represents the Hall of Mirrors, where you can face your own reflection and see the truth about yourself. As a mirror, White Mirror merely reflects what is, whether truth, beauty or illusion. Here you can face unfinished business, the dissonance of difficulties, or charged issues that would keep you from the full expression of your Divinity. Become aware of any illusions or distortions within yourself; your clarity of perception will transform them. Take a moment to see yourself as you actually are, shadow and all, freed from the maze of mental illusion.

Sometimes you may find yourself reacting rather than freely responding to a situation or person. If you have charged reactions such as frustration, anger, fear, judgement or jealousy, look at how you might be projecting these issues onto someone else. The world is the mirror for you to truly see. Any strong reaction to a person or event signals an issue to work on in yourself. Be willing to examine and utilize what you see in your mirrors, in order to transform dysfunctional belief systems, negative thoughtforms, and fixed patterns.

In the Hall of Mirrors there is no good or bad, no right or wrong - there is only the reflection of what is. As you learn to see yourself, you begin to see your emotional reactions as signs indicating where to focus your awareness for growth.

On this quest, come prepared to face White Mirror's sword of truth and purification. The wisdom of this sword penetrates, exposes, and ultimately heals your illusions. Discrimination is tempered with love cleanly cuts away everything that does not serve your evolution. To the Maya, White Mirror is the flint that hones your sword.

The greatest gift of the sword is the power of forgiveness. A profound freedom emerges from forgiveness, the releasing of the illusion of cause and effect. Use the great gifts offered in this blad of truth and light to forgive and release anything you may judge or see as imperfect.

cool thingy thing

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
www.astrodreamadvisor.com...

This is indeed cool stuff, i remeber stumbling upon it a few years ago and being pretty much baffled.

Yellow Star is your Conscious Self - who you are and who you are becoming.

You are a starseed! You contain a holographic 'seed packet' of your evolution into the Mind of Light and the energy that directs you toward wholeness. This resonance offers an expanded view of the larger self and new ways of perceiving reality. Through self-acceptance, you are gifted with this journey. Yellow Star is ignition, like a cosmic milkweed explosion of resonant sparks. It is the launching pad from which you can hear the rumble of the rocket of your accelerated evolution.

The energy of Yellow Star may be experienced as a gentle rocking that becoes a floating and spiraling sensation, ending in a rush of feeling as you move into expanded reality. This sensation has been described as gently cascading fireworks, shimmering burst on the tapesty of Creation. Cascade into this unchartged perspective. Flow on the cosmic winds wherever Divinity directs, arching back to this reality wth a new experience of self.

Yellow Star's starseeded gift is the revelation of the harmony that unites all things. Instead of just aspiring to be harmonious, become harmony. Practice harmony not just as an abstraction, but as a living reality. This practice blends different energies, thoughts, people, and processes. Act on intuitive guidance as to what to combine and when. As you begin to follow your heart, you will know the feeling of being on the return path to the stars.

Yellow Star offers you the ability to hold a greatly expanded focus, a unity of awareness that encompasses aspects of the larger constellation of self. An example of this would be a simultaneous awareness of the desires of the existential self and the truth of the Essence Self. This star harmony encompasses the greatly enlarged perspective of your starseeded self, the part within you that holds the potential of your greatest destiny.

What jumped at me most is

Your Tone is Tone 11 - Spectral

Change, disintegration, letting go, stripping away, complexity moving to simplicity.

Eleven is the ray of dissonance, the foundation of self combined with the foundation of Essence Self, catalyzed by the point of unity. Eleven is the process of disintegration, stripping away the layers down to your core essence. Unity, the great illuminator, is transforming patterns and structures, freeing you from things that no longer serve your emerging wholeness. Look through the surface appearance of your process. Let complexity dissipate, becoming the blessing of simplicity.

With the Spectral Tone of 11, cherished ideals, beliefs, and images of all kinds are being brought up for you to reexamine, illuminate, and transform. Examine what appears dissonant in your life. Let go! Embrace the disintegration process without resisiting or judging it. The rigid walls of your resistances are being broken down. Going through your resistances and boundaries prepares a space for greater wisdom. You are becoming an open system. Anything that defines you is being stripped away. Expect clearing and change. As your facade crumbles and your walls come tumbling down, the true illumination of self bursts through!

Anyway, the more people that know about this the better.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
I can't seem to find anywhere on the page where it asks for your birth date.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by QBSneak000]

i t does not work like that...

the opening message is to click the Box to get 'Assigned' a galactic name.

i got the random set called 'Yellow Magnetic Human'
i suppose that the Galactic Mind knew your intention of clicking that Box
and caused not just any random name.... but one which is tied directly with your vibration, & is properly apt and meaningful for you the individual.

wow, this is amazing
(yeah right)

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Nope, that is the daysign. If you scroll down you'll see where to put in your birthdate and you will get your birthsign

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I thought that this thread would of took off with all the interest in 2012 and such.

Did i post this thread in the wrong forum?

If not, continue. I like to see who everyone really is.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

There is no gloom and doom involved so yeah, not so interesting
. People read it and maybe think 'oh, another kind of horoscope'and leave it at that. The 2 line horoscope of the papers are kind of to blame for it i think because i suspect those things are just made up by bored journalists or something.

Anyway, i sent the links of the mayapage to a couple of collegues of mine and one was really taken by his text also his number was 10 and he always had special feelings with that number so yeah, it was dead on with him

[edit on 20-5-2008 by Harman]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Mayan Astrology has made a big difference in my life!

Mayan Astrology is much simpler than Western Astrology, and goes straight to the heart of what we have come to do in our present incarnation. Our Galactic Signature provides us with a "mission statement" for our lifetime.

Before I found out about Mayan Astrology I didn't know "what I wanted to be when I grew up" ..... and as I was WELL into my 40's by that time this was a matter of some concern to me. I looked around at other folks and most of them seemed to know what their talents were and what to do with them. But I had this weird collection of many seemingly unconnected interests and talents which didn't seem to ME, at least, to add up too much. I just couldn't see how I could use ANY of them to create a 'career' (whatta concept!) or understand what my life's work was intended to be. It just didn't add up for me.

Then I was introduced to Mayan Astrology and I received my Galactic Signature, and the 'mission statement' that goes with it, and finally a light bulb went on in my head. A true AHA moment!

From www.moonsinger.com...

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Oh, i had the same experience with the mayan signs, don't get me wrong
. I'm really detached from just about anything in the world and then i read my text, in short it said my 'goal' in this life was to let go and desolve anything from this side of reality so i am on the right track

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I am a blue resonant eagle.

It's very interesting and it seems to make a lot of sense. Thanx for posting this!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
What people could do to test for themselves if the description of your birthsign is really the one you could just randomly click on another one and be honest if you recognize yourself on the same level as your actual one. It works with me and just reaffirms my trust in the text given.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Red Skywalker is unlimited in form but often chooses the form of the angelic messenger.

Indeed. You brought this message to us IvanZana. Cool stuff too.

I'm Blue Planetary Storm, and can relate my past couple weeks to it's description.

I think it's important to know yourself before you look at astrology type stuff like this. That way when you read it, it's more of a reaffirmation or synchronicity, rather than someone else telling you who you are, or what you are to become.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I don't know. Here is mine. Seems to make me out to be short sighted. Do not agree with .

Red Self-Existing Serpent
Green Central Castle of Enchantment
Earth family- Polar Clan- Blood

I define in order to survive
Measuring instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of birth
I am a polar kin I convert the red galactic spectrum

Anyone with my same birth date would then have the same destiny so horoscopes can not make sense. Interesting none the less.

Ama

<<   2  3 >>

join