It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreamspell Mayan Astrology Readings: What is your Galactic Signature?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Wow thats a pretty cool link there OP. Much appreciated. Here is my rundown.

Red Solar Skywalker
Blue Western Castle of Burning
Earth family- Signal Clan- Truth
Galactic Activation Portal

I pulse in order to explore
Realizing wakefullness
I seal the output of space
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of universal water
I am a galactic activation portal enter me

Tone 9: Solar - Greater Cycles & Expansion

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
White cosmic wizard was my answer. It explained why I felt disconnected. Beautiful. I wish you hadn't made this thread anon., but oh well. Amazing. This was what I have been looking for. hmm. Such is existence. Intriguing, very, very wow.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I am White Cosmic Wizard. This is just amazing. I have been desperately seeking answers to my connection with the universe, and now I have a much better understanding of why. Marvelous. I really needed this for a long, long time. Then again, my sense of time has been quite different for some time.

The rest of this post was more than a little off topic, so I will repost in a separate thread.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by GideonHM]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I will admit that was fun and interesting, and the result I got wasn't far off. I think two things that didn't fit me to well was my "Gift and Challenges" and "Tone," haha but maybe thats what I didn't want to hear.

But thats okay, survey and test like this doesn't mean anything, when you boil it down, who you are is determine solely based on how you see yourself, readings like these merely alters your perspective on yourself, aka. its all psychology.

I think we should all be carefully with these type of test, they can easily manipulate your perception on yourself, they can easily make you feel inferior as they made you feel superior, and once you feel greater then your own good, you become delusional. My advice, take it with a grain of salt. You don't need some survey or test to tell you who you really are.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by skyblueff0]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I am White Galactic Dog. I read the long version and it fits. I actually understood the strange terminology. I read both my daughters and it made no sense to me. I couldn't connect to theirs. I have been into Astrology since my mom left me in a New Age gift shop while she took lessons. I think I was about 12. I remember playing with pendulums and pyramids. You were supposed to put the pyramid under your bed for energy. Now look at me. Hanging out in ATS paranormal/SW threads.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Im yellow rhythmic sun

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I am a yellow magnetic human.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I'm a "White Crystal Mirror"

White Mirror represents the Hall of Mirrors, where you can face your own reflection and see the truth about yourself. As a mirror, White Mirror merely reflects what is, whether truth, beauty or illusion. Here you can face unfinished business, the dissonance of difficulties, or charged issues that would keep you from the full expression of your Divinity. Become aware of any illusions or distortions within yourself; your clarity of perception will transform them. Take a moment to see yourself as you actually are, shadow and all, freed from the maze of mental illusion.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Here's another link, it does a full analysis too, of your kin etc..

13 Moon Mayan Birthday

kin 38: White Crystal Mirror
I Dedicate in order to Reflect
Universalizing Order
I seal the Matrix of Endlessness
With the Crystal tone of Cooperation
I am guided by the power of Heart

[edit on 6/6/2008 by Im a Marty]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I was White Galactic Dog on the first, and on the 13 moons I am
kin 50: White Spectral Dog
I Dissolve in order to Love
Releasing Loyalty
I seal the Process of Heart
With the Spectral tone of Liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal enter me.
I am a polar kin I transport the White galactic spectrum.

But that makes no sense to me. And I have two black dogs. I do like white dogs though.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

i activate in order to reflect
bonding order
i seal the matrix of endlessness
with the electric tone of service
i am guided by the power of the spirit

madeline

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Hello! very interesting- thxs for posting this

I'm White Cosmik Wizard.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Yellow Resonant Star

You are a starseed! You contain a holographic 'seed packet' of your evolution into the Mind of Light and the energy that directs you toward wholeness. This resonance offers an expanded view of the larger self and new ways of perceiving reality. Through self-acceptance, you are gifted with this journey. Yellow Star is ignition, like a cosmic milkweed explosion of resonant sparks. It is the launching pad from which you can hear the rumble of the rocket of your accelerated evolution.

I Am that I Am...I Am that I Am...I Am that I Am." This mantra of Yellow Sun is a meditation for accessing the I Am presence that contains great power and universal truth

Red Skywalker is the skywalker, the time/space traveller who can jump dimensions to assist you in realizing heaven on Earth. Red Skywalker is unlimited in form but often chooses the form of the angelic messenger.

Blue Monkey represents the Divine Child, the child that is ever in a state of open-hearted wisdom, innocence, trust, simplicity and joyful wonder.

Seven is the ray of Mystical Power, the foundation of the individual slef freed within the two points of polarity. Your soul calls forth your ability to decode the hidden mysteries. Claim your mystical wisdom by acknowledging your personal relationshp to the Source. Catalyze the mystical force of your seven chakras to propel you to the region of divine illumination.

love and light

[edit on 24/2/2009 by IAmD1]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Star and Flag!! Very cool and kinda weird.
I'm Blue Solar Eagle.

I pulse in order to create
Realizing mind
I seal the output of vision
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of magic

In the reading, there were many points that nailed me spot on!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Don't put a ton of stock in it but cool nonetheless

Red Overtone Serpent
Red Eastern Castle of Turning
Earth family- Polar Clan- Blood

I empower in order to survive
Commanding instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of space

-Kyo

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Red Planetary Moon

I wanted to post the reading in hopes to see if they are actual different and doesn't read the same like astrology does.

Red Moon is the cosmic seed of awakened awareness. Consume it like a fruit, and let it blossom within you. You are on the quest of self-remembrance, of Godseed. If you work with the energy of Red Moon with clear awareness and attention, an awakened state of remembrance will naturally blossom within you. Remembrance means having direct access to your expanded presence through an intrinsic perception of unity. Remembrance is your recognition of the larger pattern and your connection to it, often facilitated through dreams, art, music, colors and creative pursuits. With focused attention, meditate on Red Moon and you will receive help with self-remembrance.

Red Moon is also a beacon or transmitting station. As you open to self-remembrance, you become a beacon and receiver for cosmic consciousness. This communication creates the gradual opening of the third eye, the eye within the mononlith of self. As this eye opens and your communication becomes more refined, you will notice more signs, signals and understanding coming to you. These are all for your growth and evolution - a feedback system from which you can gain insight about your journey.

The number for Red Moon is 9, which symbolizes the recurrence of great cycles. An example of such recurrence is the periodic return of master teachers to help awaken human beings on Earth. Nine is the number of Quetzalcoatl, buddha, and Christ. Red Moon is a symbol for great teachers who have come to translate universal wisdom to humanity, to embody the awakened state of consciousness that is accessible to all. Such teachers serve as a connection to the Divine and hold the promise of full self-mastery.

Take off the veil of forgetfulness. Become the beacon of awakened awareness. As you open to self-remembrance, you will freely receive divine guidance. Be with others who support your fullest expression.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hi all

Im Yellow galactic star

"Yellow Star is your Conscious Self - who you are and who you are becoming.

You are a starseed! You contain a holographic 'seed packet' of your evolution into the Mind of Light and the energy that directs you toward wholeness. This resonance offers an expanded view of the larger self and new ways of perceiving reality. Through self-acceptance, you are gifted with this journey. Yellow Star is ignition, like a cosmic milkweed explosion of resonant sparks. It is the launching pad from which you can hear the rumble of the rocket of your accelerated evolution."

" Yellow Human is your Higher Self & Guide.

Yellow Human is the grail, the golden fleece, the philosopher's stone, the alchemical transmutation that turns baser materials into gold. It is the cornucopia, the paradox of emptiness and harvest, the still place that lies open and fallow, receiving the gifts.

Yellow Human offers you the gift of beginner's mind in the fullness of union. Be receptive. Yellow Human is preparing your circuits for transformation. Become empty, that your thirst may be quenched by the bounteous gifts poured from the chalice of the spiralling galaxies. Open and receive all that Yellow Human offers in the chalice of your own body."

"Red Skywalker is your Subconscious Self and Hidden Helper.

Red Skywalker is the skywalker, the time/space traveller who can jump dimensions to assist you in realizing heaven on Earth. Red Skywalker is unlimited in form but often chooses the form of the angelic messenger.

A person who embodies cosmic wisdom may be known as a sky-walker, sage or bodhisattva. When others see such light in human form, they feel the vibration of heaven. This vibration may be embodied by you or experienced with a guru, master, an energy such as Red Skywalker, or in a 'chance' encounter with an extraordinary person."

"Blue Monkey is your Compliment - something that comes naturally to you.

Blue Monkey represents the Divine Child, the child that is ever in a state of open-hearted wisdom, innocence, trust, simplicity and joyful wonder. What would it feel like to actually BE a magical child in this culture and time? The secret that very few know - because they may feel more comfortable trying to protect themselves - is that the divine child offers the strongest of all protections, the invulnerability of openhearted Love. Through innocence, a kind of immunity is created that allows the divine child to be transparent so that the apparent 'slings and arrows' of the world can pass right through without being personalized into wounds, reactions or hurt feelings. This is the path of innocence regained. Transparency is the path of the new consciousness."

"Your Tone is Tone 8 - Galactic

Empowerment, galactic grid, path of the one heart.

Eight is the ray of harmonic resonance, the foundation of self combined with the current of the trinity. It is love made visible. Create the flow of harmony in your life. Enter the spiral frequencies of the greater galactic grid. You are being offered empowerment through your innate resonance with this grid. Be aware of where you are drawn, for there you will find unique opportunities. Discover the harmony of being in this natural resonance with others. Be receptive. You are the diviner of harmony, the meeting ground of physical reality and the infinite."

[edit on 3/18/2010 by eriathwen]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I got the read of a RED OVERTONE SKYWALKER...

Red Overtone Skywalker
Green Central Castle of Enchantment
Earth family- Signal Clan- Truth

I empower in order to explore
Commanding wakefullness
I seal the output of space
I am guided by the power of birth

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tone 5 Overtone
Seal of the Day, Destiny

Red Skywalker (BEN) Explores and emphasizes Space.
The seal of the day is the basis of life destiny, with power of the solar tribe.
Kin 213 of 260 day cycle(20 wavespells of 13 tones).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tone of the day
Tone 5 Overtone, creative power to Empower Radiance,action of Command.
Daily meditation- Gather Resources.
Guide of the Day, effecting Outcome

Red Dragon (IMIX) Nurtures and emphasizes Birth.
The seal for the Guide of the day enhances the oracle reading in Outcome.
Antipode of the Day, the Challenging focus

Blue Night (AKBAL) Dreams and emphasizes Abundance.
The seal for the Anitpode of the day enhances the oracle reading with Challenging power (strengthening memory, reconstruction).
Solar - Occult tone of the day
Occult of the Day, the Hidden power

Yellow Star (LAMAT) Beautifies and emphasizes Elegance.
The seal for the Occult of the day enhances the oracle reading with Hidden power (the unexpected).
Analog of the Day, the Like-Minded power

White World-Bridger(CIMI) Equalizes and emphasizes Death (span dimensions).
The seal for the Analog of the day enhances the oracle reading with Like-Minded power (galactic-solar planetary power).
Tone one starts the Wavespell
Tone 1 Magnetic, creative power to Unify Purpose,action of Attraction
Tone 1 Magnetic

Seal for Wavespell

Red Moon (MULAC) Purifies and emphasizes Universal Water.
The seal for the Wavespell sets the emphasis of the thirteen day, thirteen tone cycle.
Tone of the Year
Tone 10 Planetary, creative power to Perfect Manifestation,action of Producing
Tone 10 Planetary

Seal of the Year, Destiny

Blue Storm (CAUAC) Catalyzes and emphasizes Self-Generation.
The seal of the year is the basis of life destiny, with the power of the solar tribe.

[edit on 3/18/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Red Resonant Moon
Yellow Southern Castle of Giving
Earth family- Gateway Clan- Blood
Galactic Activation Portal

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This was interesting and also very accurate in my life. Thank you for posting.

Blue Overtone Monkey
Red Eastern Castle of Turning
Earth family- Cardinal Clan- Truth

I empower in order to play
Commanding illusion
I seal the process of magic
I am guided by the power of self-generation

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join