It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video, interesting.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Video

I found this video, and I did a little bit of research.

Yellow-1

They have more video as well, along with a forum that seems to be closed off and not really accessible to most. The videos, you'd have to watch them to really understand, they are impossible to understand by reading about them. It must be a secret society, as I cannot find much information about them.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hmmm, wondered what happened to Neurocam

Missed the boat with that first time around and so wished I'd got it, I heard that which was on the internet was just the tip of the iceburg!

Are they recruiting?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Yellow-one is a bunch of cult freaks. It reminds me of a cheap version of the Lost cult...Dharma Initiative? Yeah, stay away from that 5h1+. Nooooo thanks.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This seems like a cult.
I wonder what weird things they do.
I wonder what underlying motives they have.
Seems very strange.
Go and try and join there forum.
Its a scam.
One of those things that asks you to join offers like those scam freebie things.

[edit on 28-11-2008 by CaptainCaveMan]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rexophis

The name of the guy in the video "Pirate Love" somehow makes me think of "Booty Bandit" and "Lonesome Cowboys"...

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rexophis

It gives me the creeps. Partly because of a hallucination that i had when i was younger that made me feel 'reassured'. I was a bright yellow ring of light. It would appear get brighter then after a few minutes fade away. I have been trying to find out about it, i mean if it happened to me its got to have happrwened to others and i am trying to find out it if is medical. The most similar thing I can find is something called hppd which people who take psycoactive drugs get and also people with epilepsy can do to. The latter i am under investigation for and so is probable the reason behind it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This video of the OP's is scary and so is the one on that website under media. The rational side of me is saying this could be a new site trying to poach ATS members through their curiousity of wanting to know what their site and forum is about - I got into the forum area, it said i could join if i wanted to access the forum rooms - so if you look, the OP claimed most would not have access to the forum which appears to be closed off - not true - you can see if you register!! I did not, i feel this elaborate advertising/poaching. Its just what the guy actually says in the video says that gives me shudders down my spine. If anyone does join, can they verify what the site and post it so that if it is a ploy then at least we are aware of it.

I dont get and understand this web traffic stuff but am hoping one of you guys knows and can desciper into plain anglais:

www.websiteoutlook.com...

[edit on 28-11-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Can you say viral marketing?

It's whois info says its registered in Prague. However, the speakers in both the videos listed in the OP and the one on their site both appear to have North American accents.

It does seem a bit similar to Neurocam, maybe there's a connection there?

A clone perhaps?

[edit on 29/11/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

top topics

join