It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens stealing my babies?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hey I am very sorry for your losses, but I fail to see the logical connection between miscarriages and aliens.

Like most others have suggested, it is probably a health issue pertaining to either you, your husband/wife, or both, and should be looked into some more if you would really like to have more kids. Maybe it's bad luck. Who knows.

You will never see a doctor get stumped and then conclude, "aha! Aliens."

Good luck. I hope it is nothing serious (to your health)!

[edit on 19-5-2008 by italkyoulisten]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mlowsley
To those who even mentioned adoption. Please get an education. Adoption is more expensive and harder than most infertility treatments. Unless you have adopted in the last year, you have NO IDEA. The Hague Convention has basically made adoption agencies see potential adoptive parents as even more likely to be criminals than before. (And, yes, potential adoptive parents are treated like criminals during the "approval" process.) There are not 100s, let alone 1000s of healthy children / infants awaiting homes. And, most first time parents are are not equipped for older child adoption. The horror stories from both adoptive parents and those working in social services are very real.

She is not a first time parent. I see nothing wrong with adoption if you truly want to give a child love and a home. I'm not suggesting that she do that but just because it's difficult to adopt doesn't mean those children should be left out in the cold. IMO It should be difficult to adopt because children obviously need to be protected. Please show me where you are getting your statistics as I'd like to be educated.

Let's give this woman something of substance to go on here as this is serious. I'm not so sure she's come to the wrong place and I'm not pointing a finger at the poster I'm replying to.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
Ms. Stella,

Has your husband/boyfriend been tested as well? Often times, things are missed because culturally, we are focused on the woman carrying the child, not realizing that the father contributes to the health and development of the unborn child as well.

I would also recommend seeking psychological help. Please don't take this as condescending. My ex-wife had a difficult pregnancy with our son, and I remember the psychological toll it took on us. I can only imagine how it is for you and your partner. A professional may help you find some solace in all of this.

Yes, my husband has been tested. The urologist had the nerve to say... "don't let him near any of your friends." ie: he has 'super' sperm.

As far as psychological help goes.... I had severe depression over this for a long time. I now have some sort of closure to this situation so I am okay now. I'm still seeking answers but don't have the mental sickness that I used to have over it. Thank you for your concern.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
If you really really want another biological child and you have some cash perhaps you should consider a surrogate mother.

These days one can rent a womb in India pretty cheap (well cheap compared to invitro procedures in the U.S.) I think the whole process can be done for about $15k including the invitro, hospital, and the surrogate.

We really don't want to spend any more money on this. We have already spent way more than we intended but thanks for the tip.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
Maybe the universe is trying to tell you to stop trying so hard to get pregnant. These are trying times. Do you really want to bring another child into this world right at this moment? Of course, logic does not factor into instinct. I guess it's natural, but... I dunno. I've always found it puzzling about women and their almost psychotic desire to bring another life into this world at any costs.

I've also considered my poop to be the meaning of life, so umm... don't take this post too personally. I think life is psychotic, in general.

I used to feel the same way until I was the one with the problem. Like I stated earlier... unless you have experienced it, you will NEVER understand.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lone Star Patriot
Sounds like you need to have your OB put you on progesterone as soon as you find out you're pregnant. I think that'll be you're cure. I had the same problem. The last time I was pregnant he put me on it immediatly. I have a 2 year old beautiful, smart, precious daughter now! Did I mention she is beautiful?

Tried it and it didn't work. I'm telling you.... I've tried all the 'normal' stuff. Of course keep coming with the suggestions... maybe someone will come up with one that I haven't heard of.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
There are many abductees who have reported similar incidents, not to say that is what is happening in your case but it's not impossible.

My question would be do you have any scars or marks, any out of the ordinary scars or pains? Any unusual memory or dreams occuring?

I have worked with thousands of abduction cases and many have reported repeat incidents many with similar claims or fears of losing children to returning greys. It usually can be a lifelong event!

Don't worry though please just visit our website I would suggest and take the questionaire, figure out if you have marks or any strange memories or dreams occuring?

Best Regards,
www.maar.us...

Well, First of all... as with all early miscarriages, it is similar to a heavy period. Second... I have a scar on my hairline above my temple that I have no idea what happened. I also have few little bumps on my eyelid that just popped up a month or two ago and have been there ever since. I have sleep paralysis frequently but usually only when I'm taking a nap during the day. I don't remember any strange memories or anything.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
You can try the system that the ancient Lusitanians (those that lived in what is now Portugal at the time of the Roman Empire) used.

When someone was hill he/she would sit at the door and would ask the people that passed if they had suffered from the same problem, and if they had then he/she would ask how they cured themselves.

I said it in a previous post, maybe you missed it, and I will make it clearer this time: you could ask some older women about it, especially those women that helped other women give birth to their children, I don't remember the name in English but I suppose that you understand what I mean.

Also, you can try something that the doctors do not like: ask a nurse.

Nurses have a more real-life practise than doctors, most doctors are too close to theory and forget that their goal is help people, not study them.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Well, I used to be on an infertility site about every second possible. I have researched, talked to nurses that I know, and everything else you can think of. I don't do that anymore because it was very emotionally painful and I have pretty much gotten over most of the hurt.

The reason I posted this here is because I am interested in paranormal/UFO/conspiracy stuff and thought that maybe it is possible that my embryos are being stolen by aliens.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

OK, sorry if I misinterpreted your posts, but as I do not believe in alien abductions I also do not believe that aliens come to Earth to take unborn children, so I was trying to see what else I could suggest.

In any case, good luck!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
ok, im jumping on the bandwagon.
there is no possible natural explenation so it must have been aliens.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The odds aren't likely, but from what i have heard, it is possible. Many people say that they remember being abducted since when they were very young.... so maybe.... but for you and your children's sake i hope not

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I'm foreign to this subject matter, and I'm typically very critical, however I just HAD to give the OP a star for the title of this thread. Outstanding.

For the record, I do not think aliens are stealing your babies from what you've described here.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dhardeman

whoa whoa whoa...not to take sides here, and i am honestly very very sorry this poor lady has so many misscarriages, but that said i think he has a point to some degree..maybe not necessarily the way he put it, but is anyone in the mainstream to ever take this field of ufology serious as long as we are entertaining things such as this...Obviously to jump to the conclusion its aliens coming to take her babies is im sorry really far fetched to say the least....and my second point is your whole comment against this guy is about as rude as the one he left, so i guess we should all go back to kindergarden and remember the good ole saying of "if you dont have anything nice to say keep it to yourself"...i think everyone could learn from this!
...just my 2 cents

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I am not a doctor but have read that early miscarriages are far more frequent than people realise. Many very early miscarriages - actually go unnoticed - I wonder if you are more tuned into your body than most?

If the Drs can't find anything it could be just "very bad luck" - i.e. try again and everything may go okay. I don't know your age (and won't ask) but women do become super fertile just before the change - hence more likely to have twins.

Whatever happens - hope everything works out for you

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Your signature is : I like to deny ignorance, correct me if I am wrong.

Ok I will do what you ask. You are wrong and not educated in what is happening with people when they are abducted. However, as I believe ignorance can sometimes be bliss, please carry on and forget I said anything.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by spaceweaver

Not educated I agree, but not wrong.

How can I be wrong when I say that I don't believe it? Only if I believed, but that is not the case, right? It would be different if I had said that there aren't any alien abductions, in that case I could be wrong, but I try to avoid such specific statements about things I do not know.

And I will not forget (at least I am not thinking of it, but it may happen) what you said, but as this thread is not the place for change my education about alien abductions I will not write anymore about it here.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
some people say they take the embryos for hybrid breeding of there race and other different experiments, but mostly for breeding, i've read they implant the embryos back in the womb, so it might be something medical then again some abductees may have no memory of being abducted so they continue to abduct that person or persons ,any strange markings on your body that you cant explain,im curious

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join