It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is NASA's finding the blue star of Hopy profecy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Some say that NASA's announcement for this supernova on their latest press conference is more than meets the eye.

Read on: ufomagazine.squarespace.com...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
From the same source,

clearly an astronomical anomaly.

The Hopi of northern Arizona have a prophecy of the End Times. They say that toward the final phase of our current Fourth World, the Blue Star Kachina (Sakwa Sohu) will dance in the village plaza and then remove his mask. For a kachina to remove his mask during one of these annual sacred rituals is indeed unprecedented. This extraordinary event is tantamount to apostasy and will cause the total abandonment of the Hopi ceremonial cycle.

The result will trigger a further imbalance of the Earth’s natural processes. (Tragic reminders of this within the past week include Cyclone Nargis, which killed over 128,000 people in Myanmar, and a 7.9 magnitude earthquake in the Szechuan Province of China, with a current death toll of 15,000 and rising.) Although unconfirmed, the removal of the Blue Star Kachina’s mask is rumored to have recently occurred.

The Hopi have predicted that after this happens a blue star will appear in the sky and the end of the age is soon to follow

Ithink we may have our "object" here.

Good find. Thank you for the post!

[edit on 18-5-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Very interesting..thanks dg/phasitonian I had not heard of the blue star hopi prophecy.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
That's not really a star though. Isn't that blue cloud just gas?

I'm not trying to tick anyone off. Maybe I'm being too technical here.

[edit on 5/18/08 by Sleuth]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

The composite image to the left displays the 1985 VLA image in blue surrounded by the 2007 Chandra image in orange. It shows a 16% expansion during the 22 years.

Referring to this photo, I might add: the Hopi predicted that soon after the arrival of the Blue Star Kachina, the Red Star Kachina (Paha Sohu) would come and act as the Purifier. Are we seeing these two kachinas arriving in tamdem?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Wasn't Nibiru supposed to look like it had wings or something?

Every time I see that beautiful photo I can't help but think of Firefox. I know, I ashamed of myself.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The word is PROPHECY.

new topics

top topics

join