It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verichip Corporation - Biochip Stock - E*Trade

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Following the completion of the sale of Xmark to Stanley, the Company will retire all of its outstanding debt. The Company expects to realize net proceeds, after retiring its outstanding debt, paying transaction related costs and other contractual commitments, of approximately $21.4 million. Under the terms of the Stock Purchase Agreement, $4.5 million of the proceeds will be held in escrow for a period of 12 months. The Company intends to fund a special dividend to stockholders estimated to be at least $15 million.
Do not buy Verichip! Found this info. It looks as they will also sell the rest of their businesses as well. You will be lucky to get all of your money back.

The Company has also retained an investment banking firm to assist in the sale of the Company’s VeriMed Health Link business, and the possible sale of the entire Company, after the sale of Xmark. The Company intends to propose a second, special dividend to its stockholders consisting of all of the remaining distributable cash then held by the Company following any sale of the VeriMed Health Link business or the Company and the release of the escrowed funds.
At the closing of the Xmark transaction, Scott R. Silverman and the Company have mutually agreed that Mr. Silverman will no longer be an officer or director of the Company, although he will remain active as a consultant in the sale of the VeriMed Health Link business and the Company. William J. Caragol will continue as President and Chief Financial Officer of the Company. Joseph J. Grillo, President and Chief Executive Officer of Digital Angel, will replace Mr. Silverman as a Board Member of the Company, as its Chairman.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by disgustedbyhumanity

Well, thanks for the laugh on you. I never said I bought it to make money, besides that, anyone can gain information from a shareholder meeting, if you know how to ask indepth and detailed questions, and can see past the company propaganda. I do not think you thoroughly read the entire thread, or you might have actually seen there's a lot more to it, and you might not have come off sounding so uninformed, and I'm switching words there for one that would get Me a slap on the wrist here.

Anyway, thanks for commenting and getting the thread bumped to the top, I always love when someone does that via their own disagreeing point of views.

I'm not giving advice on which stocks to buy, I've stated that, as I'm not going to have someone whining at Me for the stock they bought, but in how the process of buying stock, is where the adivce comes into play, and for the companies I watch, it's for informational purposes, some of them I own, some of them I formerly owned, and some of them I will own some day, but that is why I am watching them, to keep informed, which is why I began this thread, to inform ATS'ers of the process and an alternative resource for their research, conspiracy related, or otherwise.

Not everything I say on this website is conspiracy related.

Some of it is on politics and war, and the process of both.

Sometimes, all three, conspiracy, war, and politics are inter-related.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Digital Angel owns 49.5% of Verichip

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by disgustedbyhumanity

Thanks for the update in information for the thread.

So, that's a question for you, are you planning on getting microchipped like a pet?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
SKL-

i have to say your doing a hell of a job with this! keep up the hard work. i apologize for not being so vocal lately but RL issues and other things have occupied my time. i will be digesting all this information this weekend. i am close to revealing what i find i just have to authenticate some more info i have.

keep up the good hard work man i support you!!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
Anyone else seen this?

www.verichip.com...

The link states it's a Medical Trademark of Korea. Is this a hoax? There's an e-mail address as well.

I thought people might find this very interesting.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Today's closing price of Verichip stock was $1.73 a share. Just keeping things updated a bit for those who were interested.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I just bought 60 shares of this stock at 0.73 cents each. I am going to sit on this one. Waiting to see how this pans out in the future, if they launch a massive chip implementation.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The first sign of the chip becoming main stream is when I grab my bug out bag and head for the "badlands." (I will literally drop what I'm doing), and take off. I'm not even going to say goodbye to family or friends.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join