It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist looking at Theme Parks?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
In November I was visiting a very popular theme park. We noticed a couple of middle eastern men acting strange. They weren't acting like tourist at all. They were sitting on the transportation system not interacting with each other or anyone else. We took some pictures of them without them noticing it. During the trip the only time the acknowledged each other is when we passed an area where the theme park stores items. There were many storage buildings and large trucks parked. The looked and snapped pictures. When the transporation system dropped everyone from the original location to another one they immediately seperated. One went into a bathroom and the other began taking pictures of an ambulance parked near the them park. One person in my party of two went into the restroom where the one man went. He looked around, took pictures and left. I have pictures of the one man taking pictures of the ambulance. The two then proceeded to walk out of the park area only too return a few minutes later.
They took transportation to the other park where the older gentleman (around 60) gave the younger gentleman (around 40) his ticket to get in. They stopped at the transportation booth and asked questions. They proceeded into the park and we notified the security who immediately followed them. We asked the park if they wanted the pictures we took but they didn't seem to want them. When we returned home we notified the Department of Homeland Security who seemed interested but then never called us back. I'm concerned that reports get ignored that may or may not be of use to our security.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
You should post some pics of these guys and let us decide if they seem like a threat or not. Mabey they are just nomal guys. But mabey not!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I'm new to the Board and can't seem to figure out how to post an image. I have two photos that I would like to post. I will keep working on it.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
go to member center and click upload space then hit browse and find your picture file then click down load. it gives you a little file name that you click and paste in your thread so all can see.
hope that helps ...and this might be a better name for this thread then "no one will listen" but now you have two on the same subject.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Er, you have two threads on this: here, and www.abovetopsecret.com...

Which one are we going to use? I want to know because I am interested in this...

TheRedneck

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm new to the Board and didn't know where to post. I posted it (I think) in the wrong place and then reposted it here. I have been reading the Boards for about 6 months but just decided to join and put this out for discussion. I'm sorry to post in two places but I think the War on Terror is a better fit.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrRviewer
go to member center and click upload space then hit browse and find your picture file then click down load.

It's usually a better idea to use something like a photobucket account - the member upload space is very small.

Go photobucket.com and set up a free account - upload your pics - then to put them into a post just click on the [IMG] tag (ignore the other 3) that will automatically copy the link - then just paste in in the post.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Here is a picture of one of the men taking the picture of the ambulance.

top topics

join