It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO ONE! will believe you about the No. 1 NWO bank conspiracy – 6% fixed rate mortgage is a 580% va

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Coach Knight

A careful scrutiny of your loan document could reveal a legal loophole that allows the home loan company to 'unfix' and raise the rate under exceptional circumstances. It's called the 'force majeure' clause.

Force majeure -- French for great force -- is a standard clause in many commercial contracts. Typically, it covers natural disasters or other "Acts of God", war, or the failure of third parties -- such as suppliers and sub-contractors -- to perform their obligations to a contracting party.

And if you do find one, it's time to reassess your home loan options because other banks/ housing finance firms may not have that rate hook. Specifically, look at the examples cited whereby the clause can be invoked -- if it talks about the above examples, fine, there is no issue. But if the clause contains subjective examples such as money market volatility, drop the offeror.

Here is the link

And that is with one simple google search................

I'm telling you guys LOOK INTO THIS!!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Coach Knight

I know loans get sold all the time (mostly in bundles along with good loans. This has lead us into this credit crisis because the sub prime loan’s value can’t be determined so the whole of the bundles that they have sold are virtually worthless) but I’m not talking about that. I’m saying that most fixed loan contracts have a loophole clause for when poop hits the fan like it is now.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

This is so true this is not a conspiracy. A conspiracy is needed when you are trying to fool intelligent people. You don’t need to lie to a country full of fools if they out number people with common sense.

But what is happening is that the people up top running the show are using greedy fools to buy into the supply and demand game of unethical economics while the people who have bought homes to live in them are getting screwed.

If you have a double-damned house it is because you want to live in the damned thing so who the crap cares if its value increases.

In the world of common sense an object cannot increase in value if the object itself has not grown or has something added to it.

What I mean is if you have a nice clean 10 dollar house with a pretty paint job on it, and you don’t add to it beyond that of how you received it the house will always be a 10 dollar house. Now if you add another floor, remodel the kitchen and so on then the total value of the hose increases.

But if you turn a necessity into a market, then you are told that your 10 dollar house is a 100,000 dollar hose because it has a nice view or because of supply and demand. By the way I hope you understand that the whole notion of supply and demand is a load of poop when it comes to housing in the U.S. based on the fact that your house is not worth the equivalent of the current demand. Witch is close to nothing.

So next you or your children (after they stick you in a retirement home) sell the 10 dollar house for 1000,000 to someone who gets and easy loan and thinks they will be able to sell the 10 dollar house for 200,000 in a few years on the ex necessity now turned easy money market.

Soon 90% of all titles to all the 10 dollar homes in America are in the hands of banks and no longer in the hands of moms and pops, everyone gets used to the necessity of housing being a market to make a quick buck. The only problem is that there are still families that want to live in a 10 dollar house that they own so they struggle every month to make the payment on their 350,000 dollar mortgage with the dream of one day obtaining ownership of that essential necessity that is A ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD.

Now the only thing the people up top did (no lies no conspiracy’s) was wait till the greed of the house flippers drove the price of the 10 dollar houses so high that by raising the interest rates just a little a chain reaction would be triggered. That would lead to a country totally dependent on credit to fulfill their dream of home ownership to forget that dream.

This is a sad chapter in our history indeed but we have only our selves to blame.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
"In the world of common sense an object cannot increase in value if the object itself has not grown or has something added to it."

Nonsense. An object, any object, is only worth something when exactly 2 people agree on what the value of it is: The buyer and the seller. If you buy a house, it increases in value because YOU say it does, and you find a buyer that agrees.

No object has lasting intrinsic value. Not houses, not gold, not even food or oil. Furthermore, the price of anything is elastic because of the above mentioned principle. If you want to sell something, your options are to either sell it for what you want and wait to find a buyer who will pay, or lower your price until you find a buyer quickly.

Further, I'm surprised that the conspiracy community really buys into this notion that we should be backing our economy with gold, and that banks create money through debt. You guys seem to lean towards loving freedom and believing in merit. If money were backed by gold, who do you think would own most of the gold? Answer: not you.

Banks do not create money through debt. Debt (and fed reserve money for that matter) represents future productivity, which is about the only thing worth investing in. In other words, YOU create money by taking on debt. When you borrow money, you are promising the person lending it to you that you will cut them in on a portion of your future productivity for a certain amount of time. When you buy a house, you are really convincing the bank that you are going to be productive for a certain period of time, and they have various formulas to judge whether you are worth the risk or not. The reason why they demand to get most of that payment in the first half of the mortgage is because nobody can predict the future 30 years out, so its safer for them to recoup the majority of it as quickly as possible.

Now, this is OK if you are buying an object that appreciates, like a house (that is, if you can convince someone it appreciated, which is generally easy to do.). In a sense, you are using your house to store a little bit of the work that you have already done (ie building equity). If your house doesn't depreciate, which is a risk, but it does happen, you should be able to access some of your stored wealth in the future by either selling your house, renting it out, or tapping your equity. The current mortgage crisis, by the way, happened both because banks were lax in judging who could reasonable be productive in the future AND buyers and sellers were absolutely nuts with what they were agreeing to buy and sell houses for.

Where the conspiracy comes in, if you want to call it that, is when you use your credit card to create money to buy depreciating assets. In this case, you are promising your future self is going to work a certain amount of time to pay for that xbox you want right now. Most people are out of control with their spending and eventually promise to work more than they possibly can in any amount of time in the future. This is what leads to economic slavery. I would call it greed more than a conspiracy though. Accumulating Opportunisms.

The reason why backing money with gold is a bunch of BS is several fold:

Gold has no intrinsic value. That's right, its subject to the same principle as mentioned above with the buyer and the seller, but since it is relatively rare its highly vulnerable to price manipulation. The decision to back money by gold in history was completely arbitrary based on its rarity and the ability of nobles to control the means of production. Future productivity (ie you doing work) is a better store of wealth in the short term because its less volatile. Chances are, you are going to go to work tomorrow, and the next day, and next week and flip the same amount of burgers or more. Plus storing wealth in your future productivity gives you more flexibility because you can upgrade your skills and get a better job and be more productive and therefore be more valuable to societ

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
By the way, I know I'm not going to convince anybody, because the federal reserve gold conspiracy is too sexy not to believe in. I'm just pointing out the way money, debt, investing and interest work in a modern capitalist society.

You don't have to believe me, you can put the principles to work for yourself. Go ahead and invest money in the stock market, or even a high yield savings account. You will observe money being created for YOU. Just remember, that money isn't coming out of thin air though, its coming from the future.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldunquist
By the way, I know I'm not going to convince anybody, because the federal reserve gold conspiracy is too sexy not to believe in. I'm just pointing out the way money, debt, investing and interest work in a modern capitalist society.

You don't have to believe me, you can put the principles to work for yourself. Go ahead and invest money in the stock market, or even a high yield savings account. You will observe money being created for YOU. Just remember, that money isn't coming out of thin air though, its coming from the future.

What do you mean its not comming from thin air. When central banks "INJECT" money into the credit market, thin air is exactly where that money came from, and if it came from anything else it would be inflation.

Everything you said sounded like it came from some motivational speach cleverly designed to only show you the positive without you diving to deep into the hardship that comes with it.

If the system wasnt workable for intelligent people to get ahead, then intelligent people would end up plotting against the establishment, this way, with all the "Loopholes" smart people think they are getting away with something when in reality they are only being redirected to an unthreatening state of mind.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

Are the Banks robber baron's, Yes they are - but what option do we have? Don't forget they're taking a risk and they don't always make money as we now know.

Not to be picking on you, but jeez, this is the attitude that put us in this position in the first place.

"but what option do we have", and then we get dressed, go to our 9-5, so we can fund the bankers golf trips and fancy cars and oversized houses.

We deserve better.

"It's easier to thread a camel through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to get into heaven."

Then the banker says, "that gives me an idea, let's get into financing churches too, then we will control religion"

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It isn't coming from thin air. Its coming from your next paycheck. As you promise, when you borrow it.

Let me put it another way: If I borrow $20 from you and promise to pay you back from my paycheck next week $25. Did that $25 come out of thin air? Did any portion of it come out of thin air?

Second question: Why am I repaying you $25 when I only borrowed $20? Because I might get hit by a bus on tuesday and you would be out $20. That is called risk.

When you borrow money from a bank its no different. You ask the bank for money, they look at your credit history, check if you really have a job, and see your good for it so they lend it to you. Where do they get? They borrowed it from another bank, based on the same criteria. Where did that bank get it? Probably from the federal reserve. Where did the federal reserve get it? The US government says its good for it BECAUSE WE WILL BE MORE PRODUCTIVE NEXT YEAR. That is the basis of capitalism. How is that any different or better than the us government saying it has a worthless pile of rocks sitting in Fort Knox? What, are you going to do in a gold system? Go down to the bank and demand your gold back so you can...do what with it exactly?

So then how does the bank get their money back, and how does it go up the chain so the government gets its money /word back? It comes out of your future paycheck.

What does your future paycheck mean? It means that the previous week, you flipped x amount of burgers.

When you borrow money, you are essentially promising to flip burgers for another week. Everybody wins.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
"Everything you said sounded like it came from some motivational speach cleverly designed to only show you the positive without you diving to deep into the hardship that comes with it."

What hardship? That you actually have to go to work? Be productive? Actually manage your finances and control your spending? That nothing is given to you?

Life is hard. Get over it. Look around you. Look at all of the stuff you own. The clothes you are wearing. The computer you are typing on. The breakfast you ate this morning.

How much of that did you bring with you when you came into this world? It all had to come from somewhere. It all came from working (or your parents working on your behalf).

That is the way it is for everybody.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sc2099
Quite right. This is why financing ANYTHING is stupid. By the time you "own" your home, you've paid the bank twice what it's worth. A home is one thing, but hopefully no one who reads this forum would finance a car.

Yes but what is the other alternative? You have to live somewhere if you don't want to be homeless so you rent. Then what. You are now paying for someone else's mortgage. After renting for so many years you tally up how much money you gave to someone else so they can pay for their house and it's even more sickening. You get NOTHING in return for that investment when you leave. At least if you finance a house you build equity and you are investing in yourself. That investment you will get returns on whereas renting you get none. So again, what's the alternative? Just magically make half a million dollars appear out of a hat so I can buy my home outright?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ianr5741

Great post!!!!!!!!!! That is how "they" control us completly!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
my parents paid 80 thousand for their condo. It is now worth around 400000 and they owe about 15000 more. I would say that now matter what they paid in interest when they sell it they are going to be making money, and seeing they are about to retire that 400000 will come in very handy, no matter how much it ended up costing over the life of the loan. They could of rented and where would they be today. Well they would be 400000 poorer. And why is everything have to be about the NWO or something similar. Banks rip people off. It is a known fact. Doesnt mean they are part of some conspiracy.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by felipecb

Yup.

Banks are allowed to loan out 90% of the money on deposit.

So it goes like this. Try and follow the magic money...

You deposit $100.

The bank loans someone $90 of your money. They still tell you your deposit is in the bank, and you can come and get it if you really want to!

That $90 that was loaned out will eventually find its way back to the banking system. The bank can then loan 90% of that money out, too, which is $81.

The $81 will be the basis for a loan of $72.90

$72.90 is the basis for a loan of $65.61

$65.61 is the basis for a loan of $59.05

(I'll stop there. But this process can go on indefinitely...)

So what happened?

In the beginning, just $100 existed.

After the banks made all their loans, we can find this much money in the banking system:

~ The original $100
+ The first loan of $90
+ The second loan of $81
+ $72.90
+ $65.61
+ $59.05

Total: = $468.56

After just 5 cycles of the loan process, the banks have collectively made one hundred dollars become $468.56. This is more than we started with!

And that's how the bank turns their deposits into a magic money machine. They charge interest on $368.56 that didn't exist!

[edit on 20-5-2008 by ianr5741]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
As far as I've read into the Federal Reserve® (a privately owned company, no doubt!), when they loan money to a bank, that bank is allowed to loan out 10 times that amount, and it is garaunteed by the Federal Reserve®. So when a bank borrows $1 million from the Federal Reserve®, they are allowed to to loan out $10 million. The bank pays 4% interest on the $1 million to the Federal Reserve®, but the bank itself is recouping 4% from the $10 million it is loaning out. A profit of 3.6% of $10 million = $360,000 profit, from a loan of $1 million.
Wouldn't you want to have your own bank!!!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This post makes me kind of glad that my credit is trashed. At least now I pay as I go and put a little away consistently. The trap is wanting more than what you actually need to be comfortable.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Ok thanks for the numbers let me try to put it to you this way.

Your parents paid 80 for there condo now it is worth 400 now if they did not refinanced at all they will have paid close to 200 when they are done and own a 80 condo that some poor dumb idiot will probably buy for 400.

Then what will your parents do for housing?

You see if your parent’s condo is worth 400 now so are all the rest in that whole area so all that money, the 400,000 dollars that they get for their 80,000 dollar condo is only just good enough to buy the condo next door…..

This means that if the value of the 80,000 dollar house goes up with out any thing being added to it, it is only because the value of the dollar goes down in that whole area.

If in the past you could buy a condo for 80,000 dollars and now you can only buy one for 400,000 that only means that the value of the 400,000 has dropped to the value of 80,000…….

So if your parents sell their condo not only will they be with out a house but they will be getting 80,000 dollars for it but the dollar has dropped so low that now 400,000 = 80,000 when it comes to a condo.

Never sell the roof over your head if you love you parents you’ll tell them that for me.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

You forgot to mention as well, that as the property value increased from 80 to 400, the property tax on that home went from 5 to 25, and in some cases out of reach for those that bought early when thier sallaries didnt have to be so high. Even if you buy rural, you are still at risk, all it takes is one development proposal for some track housing and your annual property tax can become unaffordable.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingmonkey

LOL

No you need to understand that you having trashed credit = you not being able to buy on credit witch = you not being in dept witch = you are not in the negative.

A person that does not have credit has more and is richer than any person who has credit I DON’T CARE HOW BIG HIS DOUBBLE-DAMNED HOUSE IS.

i.e. if you have 5 dollars to your name you are richer than the person who has a car, boat, house, shoes, diamond ring and a Rolex watch on credit. Credit makes a person a slave by putting them in dept, all that stuff can and will be taken from them if they don’t pay like a good little slave.

But you the free man will always be richer and in the positive then them with just the 5 bucks in your pocket.

So chin up kiddo…….your rich hahaha you have more than you know.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
and then they devalue like mad...
you see in 1913 a dollar was a dollar, we had almost 50 years of prosperity beyond any peoples imagination, we were becoming rich.
all of natural resources were plenty and almost free. by 1900 it was obvious - that hard work, frugal spending and a sound military and just government would work. and that scared the elites that ordinary people would obtain wealth and would displace their authority over global commerce. so they devised a banking scheme that would ensure the destruction of the American Dream in 100 years... we are on year 96 at the moment and your once dollar is now only worth 4 cents and next year 3 cents and following all the way down to zero in 2012.
AMERO and the NAU merger. is the only way to growth past 2012.
we can grow populations but what would they do...? Technology has surpassed our wildest dreams and now you can run a billion dollar a year enterprise such as Hienz Ketcup with what 12 people.
so, we have issues to hash out ... and I'm not so sure the members of this board post from a historical or futuristic stand point. I assisted this technological boom of the 90's and yes it was a scam - I worked for EXODUS and my personal story proves "to me" it was a scam...

[edit on 23-5-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

This is a very good post but i would like to know would anyone be willing to look into the Recent inflation figures in austalia? we have had 6 or 7 interest rate rises in the past 2 years but this is apparently to fight INFLATION! yet again we are paying through the teeth and homes are becoming imposable to own! What is inflation and is there a reason for it? is it linked to the banks NWO?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join