It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faint green golf ball sized orbs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
About a year ago while working a midnight shift, I decided to go outside since it was a clear night and watch the sky. Every once in a while I'll see objects moving across the sky that glow like a star. I'm not sure if they are satellites or spacecraft. I decided to try to communicate with one mentally that night and told it my location and asked if I could speak with whoever was flying the craft. The object soon moved out of view so I sat back down in my chair. I looked up again a few seconds later and saw two faint green orbs about the size of a golfball hovering about 15 ft above me. I stood up and watched them. One of them sat still and the other flew on over my head and disappeared. I blinked my flashlight at the one sitting still just to let it know I knew it was there. It hovered there for probably 4 to 5 minutes then it moved out of sight. I don't know if they came as a result of me trying to communicate with the "craft" that I saw or if it was just a coincidence. Has anyone else had anything like this or something similar happen to them?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Thought I'd bump this since I didn't get a response. Has anyone witnessed anything like this? Thanks for any help.

BTW, here's a link to a site where I posted this event the day it happened.

forums.about.com...

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Hydroman]

new topics

join