It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help, my parents are Freemasons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
First my dad, and now my mom has been recruited by them.
They wont tell me anything about what they do when they
are gone, its all secret.

Is this a good thing or bad? Should i be worried? I have this
irrational feeling that im beeing monitored or watched now a days.
Will i be recruited next? I dont know about this one guys.
Anyone had similar experiences?

This is the shield they use:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
freemasons eh?
ive heard some pretty bad things about them...
have you thought renewing their life insurance and taking them out for the good of man kind...??

... just kidding!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Whats your problem with it? Freemasons is a very old organization with roots –as a concept- back to the ancient times. They do not oppose any religion they do not stand for any specific political views, definitely they do not support crime. I don’t know where are you from but in some places of the civilized world like Great Britain, to be a freemason is a social pride and not something to hide from others.

Secrecy is very simple. Freemasons have a lot of symbolic rituals –rituals related with symbols of nature and harmony of the universe. Don’t let your imagination to grow and start thinking terrible things, nothing like that. But, if you are “out” you don’t need to know. The core of Freemasons and their concept is very moral.

Check these links: www.freemasonry.org... and en.wikipedia.org...

Relax, there is nothing wrong with your parents :-)

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Dont worry.. Free masons as a whole are good folks who help those with less.. Free Masons are people like you and me.. fathers, and brothers.

But no girls allowed.. So your mother couldnt be a freemason!
These guys go to their lodge to get away from their wives to have a meeting, that is an all male club!!!
To them.. Its like the club house when you where a kid, and had that painted sign.. NO GIRLS allowed..

At the levels they are at, there is nothing sinister about freemasonry..

If anything it gives them a reason to get out of the house and do some good for the place you live in..

Much like all true evil.. At the core its evil, but the outer sections are all good.. Trust me on this.. 99.9% of freemasons are good hearted folks with a true desire to seek knoweldge, and help their fellow man..

Its the Cheif Cornor stone of Free masons where the conspiracy comes into play.. There is much homework to be done here..
And no one has been able to put their finger down on the total evils of this group, as the truth of the matter is most all, and I really mean most all of them are good folks. with a desire to help what town they live within..

Its a great cover to other groups.. FM is one small bit to the puzzle..
So dont think just becasue they are FM.. That they are going to be a part of a direct evil.. Prehaps the power base for those at the cheif cornor stone of FM..

I know plenty of good men that are part of this group.. And they are anything but evil, or sinister.. ITs all part of the plan to confuse and throw you off track..

Feel free to U2 me.. I will share more info with you in private if you so desire..

Much of Free Masons are well versed in astro-theology..
Now those are the ones that have little bits of the whole puzzle.
Until you are 33rd degree you are but the poster children of a group of people who really feel they are doing good, when those normal folks are doing good.. Its like an onion..

[edit on 16-5-2008 by zysin5]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
All I can suggest is just to talk to your parents about your concerns until you get their side of the story you will only have your half of the event so to speak.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Daniem

Your Mom cannot be a Freemason.

I think your a bit misinformed (like many on this thread)

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Although i hold one or two doubts, i *might* have some advice that has some value for you.

They won't talk to you about their activities, so what you need to do is the old 'trial and error' avenue of thought - as in, ask them about what you think they Are not Doing, and after you've asked this line of thought one or two times, move on to the thing you want to know about.

You'll have half a chance of getting a surprise reaction out of them if you're right.

Otherwise, you're not going to get the truth out of them, because of the simple fact that they're in cahoots with one another.

Otherwise, i'm sort of interested how you know they're in the freemasons in the first place - are you sure they're not just saying they are in order to get some alone time without making you feel alienated?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
There is a butt load of Masons in the armed forces and I have met alot.

There's nothing wrong with Masons, all they do is raise money and such but Masonry may be related to Satanism which in it self is the worship of Enki who was a good god in Sumeria, they are also loosly related to the illuminati, if you are religious you wouldn't like the Illiminati since they are against it.

I think you'll be alright.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
It's true my friend, Freemasonry is traditionally a 'fraternal" organization. If in fact your mother is a member of this masonic group, it's most likely some sort of "new-wave" lodge that actually allows women to join. This would make them more of pseudo-masons than real masons anyway.

And even if they were, so what? Freemasons are not evil or steeped in conspiracy like so many misinformed people make them out to be. There are many masonic members here at ATS who I'm sure would be happy to address your concerns.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Okay, well i know my parents are very good and kind people. I know they are members because i have seen letters, invitations, and they dress up and go out sometimes, (not together), i dont know what my mom is a member of, but I had to leave when some women came to interview her. And since she said its all secret, i assumed she too was with freemasons.

I wouldnt say im worried, just sceptical and uninformed.. My friend is a conspiracy interested man, and he didnt like this. But he thinks no planes hit the wtc, and that all videos of the event is faked.. so.. heh. He takes those things too far.

I guess dad is a freemason and she is with the freemasons wifes club or something :p

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Run kid, RUN! I personally don't like free masons, but that's just me!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniem

As both a father and as a member of Free Masonry, I would strongly recommend you go to both of your parents and explain your concerns. The comments here may help but if I was your father I’d want to know of your concern.

Many times a new member isn’t sure what he can and cannot tell you, in actuality there are no real “secrets”, some things fall under the heading of “private”. Sort like the things you were told a very young child “were not someone out side of the family’s business.” There are ways to truthfully and fully answer any and all questions you will have.

But mostly please just go talk with your Mom and Dad

if it will help feel free to u2u me.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
please excuse double post

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Masonic Student]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniem

Perhaps your mother is a member of the Eastern Star? This is a orginization similar to Masonry that allows women to meet and hopefully better themselves and their community, much the same way that it is expected in Masonry. Speak to her about your concerns, you might actually want to accompany her to an open house to view for yourself and speak with other members.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Freemasony is not evil, bad, or satanic. just a fraternal organization with a rich history full of nice people that like to get together, eat, drink, and enjoy each other's company. it is much like the knights of columbus, the rotary, the moose lodges, or any other fraternal order, just much older and more controversial due to "bad press" over the last 300+ years.

you dad is most likely a Mason, your mom probably in the Eastern Star, an appendant body of the Masons for families (husbands and wives). i actually joined the masters and was raised to the 3rd degree this past spring. trust me there is nothing evil or conspiratorial about it. there are even children's organizations ('order of demolay' for boys and 'constellation' for girls). they are geared toward educating kids in moral values, citizenship, responsibility for yourself, and being an upstanding person. If your parents ask you to be part of these i wouldn't panic. they are fine groups, but viewed as differently by people as orgs like Boy Scouts, Student Government, etc.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
My mom is freemason and well...she's a she

She's been a fm for years now, she's in the "Grande Loge Feminine de France"

Not really an evil person tho, nothing to worry about (she only eats a little child every morning).

edited bad english

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Marmelade]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
France is far more liberal when it comes to the Feminine. It does not surprise me that, in France, that your mother is in a Coed or all female Masonic Lodge.

French women have historically been far more excepting of the difference between male and female, and instead of shying away from something because of their sex, they embrace it and celebrate their differences.

Which is why I have complete respect for Masonic women in France.
Instead of else where, where men say "no" and women conform.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daniem
First my dad, and now my mom has been recruited by them.
They wont tell me anything about what they do when they
are gone, its all secret.

Is this a good thing or bad? Should i be worried? I have this
irrational feeling that im beeing monitored or watched now a days.
Will i be recruited next? I dont know about this one guys.
Anyone had similar experiences?

This is the shield they use:

don't worry
1st your mom can not be a Mason- this is one thing it is a Men only club-
there is a Womens auxilary but she is not a mason- and your parents have been good to you have they not?
this is a good thing for them to do- it is mostly social and charitable now a days any way, go buy a book American FreeMasons
it tells much and is a nice History too. Du ar fran Norge, so the history won't matter, but the white apron and white gloves is nothing to be afraid of-
You can never be recruited into Masonry by the way- no one is ever asked to jjoin, joining is up to the person who is interested.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by fiorano]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Oh I didn't know it was only in France, ever thought there was Masonic women all over the world (waiting with other freemasons the right time to rule the world and and to enslave us
), man I got a theory !! The origin of "French Kiss" : the secret "handshake" between women and men freemasons !!
You think I should start a thread ?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
There are female Masons and feminine and co-ed Masonic lodges all over the world.

The United Grand Lodge of England -- most of the Masonic world's "mother lodge" -- is helping feminine Freemasonry celebrate its 100th anniversary. See /6n75o7 for details.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join