It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help, my parents are Freemasons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
yes you are correct there have been a few excpetions, but I suppose it is best to explain the UNited States Do not have any female masons
that is what the Eastern Star is for the Auxillary and Women's branch...
It is good to know there has been activity among the fairer half of us involved.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

Got to call you on this one. The Illumanati were biased toward Science, not biased AGAINST RELIGION. Many Illumanati were Catholic, in fact. Problem is Religion (as in a few off there rocker religious leaders, as happens at times) felt Religion was threatened by this Science and thus deemed them heretics. We all know what happened to 'heretics' in those days.

Once Scientists and Thinkers started showing up dead the Illumanati (rightly so) became a bit upset with the then Rulers of Religion. (Think I would be mad, too).

Initially the Illumanati was not Anti-Religion. It was, however, Pro-Science. Yes, you can be for one and not against the other. Look how Religion takes anything Science finds and says "See, proof!" It's only when Science lacks proof or contridicts that Religion says "It's Faith, you just have to believe!"

Science and Religion work hand in hand as long as they AGREE. It takes a professional and rational person to be both Religious and Scientific, and plenty of these exists. It's the few that become so one sided and extreme that give each side a bad name.

Illumanati. Illuminated ones, given the light. Light is the Knowledge. This pre-dates AW and the Bavarian Illumanati, nor does this support the suppossed infiltration of the Free Masons by the Illumanati.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marmelade

Oh I didn't know it was only in France, ever thought there was Masonic women all over the world

There are. Female Masonry is currently becoming popular in the United States, with at least 5 national female or co-ed Grand Lodges that I know of.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
naa maybe shes an eastern star; but really its impossible to seriously talk to a mason on masonry if they knw of your interests; their eyes sparkle all kind like and they hit you with riddles if you come to hard. maybe its me.

is it possible to be the heir to lodges; i dont know masonic codes much: do they have elohim decrees they follow?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join