It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons coming to our plane?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I have looked for a while here on ATS and alot of talk about demons have to do with summoning one. I intend not to summon one.

Since our bible really doesn't touch up on this subject, I am talking about your average bible out of the church (I am aware of the forgotten books). Where do satanists get there information? Can demons come onto our plain without being summoned and also can they touch/attack/hurt us.

I am aware that most of us will say, if you are right with GOD then you have nothing to worry about. But, what if they broke the rules and what is stopping them from breaking the rules?

I say this because we are taught that they are fallen angels, so what binds them to follow Gods rules?

[edit on 15-5-2008 by jhill76]

[edit on 15-5-2008 by jhill76]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I am a bit worried about this since the Vatican says Aliens are possible and they forget Angles and demons exsits, they did not say the two went together or there could be a deception to say Aliens should not be trusted.

I think David Icke could be right about frequencies and how the emotions let in demonic forces through our Plane of existance when we think negatively and host these creatures through our physical bodies.

If the stars are too far away and space ships can not reach us then quantum physics might be the only way.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

David Ike? I am not familiar with him, can you explain more or point me to a place in which i can read up on him. Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The "demons" are already here with us... whether you perceive them as fallen or not is up to you. Both is true, it just matters which end of the spectrum your at.

As for the aliens, they're actually our other half. Earth has been sick since her twin sister had to make a long journey, but it's almost over.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
You know we used to wonder how people in the ancient past could have believed in pixies and fairies and whatever....

Well...^

The pixies of the 21st century. The Human Race hasn't really changed much has it?

How easily led people are...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Everyone has heard of David Icke you sure? Just google him up and read what he says, but its not just about his ideas, I think paranormal investigators will tell you about possession and Channelling too.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
Since our bible really doesn't touch up on this subject, I am talking about your average bible out of the church (I am aware of the forgotten books). Where do satanists get there information? Can demons come onto our plain without being summoned and also can they touch/attack/hurt us.

The "average" Bible does smack the demon issue head on on numerous occasions.

Demons are perfect deceivers but under the authority of God have NO choice but to tell the truth as commanded. God is Omnipotent and that is what they know so much better than most humans and will not break rules but deceive us to believe that they do, or are not scared of God. They are terrified of God and that is the truth.

There are all the norm stories about Jesus chasing demons as you know. The fallen ones (demons) are there from the start of the Bible in Genesis.

An extremely straight to the point aimed towards humans to stop/fight demonic attack are made clear in Eph 6 "The Armour Of God". We need to take the armour so we can be ready in spiritual warfare against that which is demons. Eph is all about demonic/unseen or spiritual warfare.

The Lord's prayer also says "Do not lead us into temptation but deliver us from the evil one";evil one counts as attacks from flesh and demons.

A demon has to give it's name to a person at command under the authority of God. The person in that "conversation" (what we call spiritual warfare) needs to have taken all appropriate steps in order to do such warfare, the armour, meditation, asking God to forgive all sins etc. Demons would use anything against you in warfare hence when taking on a demon if needed a person needs to be free of all that a demon can hold against that person/s.

True satanists use their ways of dealing with their religion but they know the Bible extremely well and so all other scriptures. I am sure there are satanists here who'd answer your question. Demons will lie to them as satanists do not use the authority of God to get answers from them eg: their "real" names. A demon have no reason to tell the truth if they are not under authority of God.

Cheers!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I think a lot of the time it takes something to open these planes that are negative to this world and there are ways of doing it. Sometimes our own negativity brings more negative energies for these parasites to to find a way in. People of the occult do it all the time but people of faith also do the opposite and there is a balance of force at work.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Angels and demons are originally the same breed, and like us humans, they are direct descendants of God. But what differs between Humans and these divine entities, is that we are flesh bound or made from clay (Adam means simply red clay or red ocre, and this kind of soil was found all over Eden, where the race of Adam was made), we are conceived through intimate relations between two parents, and we are mortal. The angels and demons however can take any form and are infact immortal.

The difference between angels and demons has to do with law and order. The demons were excommunicated by God after Sataniel aka Prince of the Air (breath and spirit) rebelled after Raziel, the doorkeeper of the highest heaven, fulfilled God's demand to give Adam a book containing all profound wisdom and knowledge after Adam had eaten from the hand of Eve by the Tree of Wisdom. The whole scene by the Tree is an allegory of a story you find deep within the ancient Hebrew mystical tradition called Kabbalah and cannot be fully understood without profound knowledge in Kabbalah. When Sataniel realised that God had given Adam and the race of Man all this knowledge, most of it being even more profound than what he himself was trusted with, Sataniel summoned about 1/3rd of the angels of God and made a war in the Heavens. While the war lasted, Sataniel and a group of angels went off to the Earth and stole Adam's book, and together they buried it below the sea. This war lasted for about a millennium or the whole pre-flood age of Adam, or like I said, about 1000 years. However, at the time of Enoch (great grandfather of Noah) the news came to God that Sataniel had stolen the Book of Raziel aka the Spark of Heaven, God ordered the giant fiersome sea creature Leviathan to retrieve the book and give it back to the race of Man. And the court was set. Sataniel lost his two last syllables of his name and became Satan, and together with his coup-mates, they were judged and sentenced, and to rid the Earth of all the godlessness caused by these demonised angels, God ordered the Flood or the Great Deludge to end the First Day of Creation. Heaven and Earth is symbolic of Adam and Eve. The Light is the Spark of Heaven or the Book of Raziel. The separation between Light and Darkness, is the judgement between the Angels and the Demons.

In the books of Enoch we learn that these demons were bound in a desert called Dudael, and buried under rugged rocks for 70 generations or until the time of Jesus, when they were set free. One biblical generation equals 36 years, or "half the age of a king", 70x36=2520 years. According to tradition and the Hebrew calendar, Jesus was born around 3760. Add the time of the pre-flood age from adam to Noah to the 70 generations and they line up.

According to Solomonian texts Solomon summoned the fallen angels and put them to work on the Temple of the Lord. According to the Biblical account, Solomon used masons and stonecutters from Tyre and the North. The King of Tyre is often used as a nick name of Satan and his people would then be the fallen angels or the demons.

There is much more. I kind of sympathise with Satan and his angels at times, because of the straight out harsh treatment God has given them, and for all the beauty and they have given us up through the ages. Jesus told us to love our enemies, and appart from my occuring insanity, I admire Satan for his principles, systems and even rightiousness. All the major events in Biblical history are realised through letting the angels and the demons come to play. From the Law of Moses to the Temple to Jesus, it's when the angels and demons are at play.... The typical modern occurance of such a play would be the Renneisance and the advent of science. For God's sake, why hate what we don't understand. Let's give Satan all our love instead and fulfill Jesjuh's command: Love thy enemy!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by qonone

Hi/

you explained it right on!

O.P
Demons have always been here on earth...it just so happens that early fathers of Christianity battled with them spiritually and literally.
There are numerous accounts told by monks who lived in the desert and in caves....
There is Saint Cyprian who was a great magician living in the third century...who conjured up demons The Lives of Sts. Cyprian and Justina
Many more accounts witnessed and documented(to those that believe) are demons carrying away children...
Demons appearing at funerals...
Demons seen and heard by rightous and unbelievers...the use of the occult or summoning spirits willingly and unwillingly.
When the world becomes so chaotic and many turn away from the truth...demon activity will rise ...
When one also prays and looks toward knowing the True God with humility, one also may see demons (spiritual warfare)...this will go on till one's life ends.
One woman in Church was seen crying and the priest asked her what the matter was, she replied that all was well, and that her family had food to eat and there were no quarrels...the priest said ''and is not that a good thing?""\
The woman said..''No it is not, it is when we are troubled and hungry that I know God is there to give me strength and it is then that I do more in prayer and good deeds.''
many more to list , but not at this moment..

helen

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
reply to post by qonone

Demons have always been here on earth...

Well, no. A demon is an excommunicated angel. When an angel is judged in the presence of God and demonised, it can be likened with how Nebucadnezzar was denounced by God and had to live like a beast of the field, eating grass like a cow. No demon has been a demon forever. It was created like an angel. Then at some point it broke his oath and conspired against the Will of God, or otherwise fallen and made himself guilty of sins God could not forgive, and was excomminucated, having to roam around restlessly without God's love and protection. Traditionally, Catholic dogma defines this state as Hell, a life in absence of God. They wish. It's more like being on death row, merely waiting for the inevitable Hell or the possibility of being pardoned in the eleventh hour.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Demons coming to our plane?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d9204237215a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

First of all, what ARE demons? There are two major issues to consider when trying to pinpoint what and where they are.

Number one - everything that happens in the world around you is also echoed verbatim within you. Meaning....if there are demons within the world, then there are demons within you, and vice versa.

Number two - it is my belief that the biblical demons we have failed to identify in modern times are nothing more than the parasites that invade, posses, manipulate and destroy our physical bodies. Look them up and do the research, then look up scriptures to verify and you will see!

Now, if "demons" within us are parasites, and we have them, then how would they be manifest in the world around us if the world is a reflection of our bodies? Good question!!
I don't know.

However, you can rid the demons in the world by ridding your body of them....there are many, many, MANY Biblical passages to describe how one can cleanse the "temple" (your body).

Of course, this is all my own personal conclusion, which I'm sure not everyone will agree with. Test it out. You have nothing to lose. Once you consider the connection of the world to your body, the revelations will be astounding!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

OMG! A demon on a plane LOL! That's really funny, I nearly fell off the chair here....

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
just an observation but it would seem fool hardy and even dangerous to encourage loving demons. i mean im no bible scholar but if an angel defies gods law to the point that god itself cannot forgive them and then in turn has to cast it down. thats some pretty serious stuff. any angel that powerful in its will to break the command of god is dangerous. i mean were talking about an entity that has seen the face of god and still defies it. there are people that u need only mention the name of god and they cover in fear. they havent even seen its face. just saying as has been mentioned in previous posts demons are tricksters of the highest order. far beyond anything man can comprehend. to assume that we have some understanding of how they might think or operate i think is dangerous. anyway thats my 2 cents i wish u all the best in your journey's.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by emeraldzeus

im very interested in this topic. do you have any links you could post in regard to how to do this?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
just an observation but it would seem fool hardy and even dangerous to encourage loving demons. i mean im no bible scholar but if an angel defies gods law to the point that god itself cannot forgive them and then in turn has to cast it down. thats some pretty serious stuff. any angel that powerful in its will to break the command of god is dangerous. i mean were talking about an entity that has seen the face of god and still defies it. there are people that u need only mention the name of god and they cover in fear. they havent even seen its face. just saying as has been mentioned in previous posts demons are tricksters of the highest order. far beyond anything man can comprehend. to assume that we have some understanding of how they might think or operate i think is dangerous. anyway thats my 2 cents i wish u all the best in your journey's.

What did Jesus say? You will be judged according to your own judgements. The cup you must drink will be mixed and filled according to your own rightiousness. How can you receive salvation and be forgiven by God if you have walked around condemning others you don't even know to the pit of Hell because of sins you don't even know anything about?

Matthew 7:1 Do not judge. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3 "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
They have always existed on this plane. The Bible refers to devils as the pagan gods in a direct sense, but also says they don't exist, so it is a mixed message. Then the European Christians started the whole demon thing by turning many more Pagan gods into Demons. Before that most religions recognized some sort of spiritual beings, but did not usually think of them as "evil".

They never existed solely on another plane, they have always been presumed to live in this plane whenever they like, and they have the ability to travel to other planes. Islam refers to them as the Jinn, which can be good or evil (or a little of both just like people) as they all have distinct personalities and free will.

Many other non-Christian belief systems also recognize them as of mixed emotions, just like humans, some are good, some are not so good, some are passionate and may be less than pleasant but it is their nature, not because they desire or seek to be evil. This fits in with the Pagan beliefs, obviously they had good qualities else they would not have been worshipped or asked for favors.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by Sonya610]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
We Are Legion for we are many.....................
mabey all the demons are in pigs now since jesus put them there?
Anyway i belive there are angles and demons, but they arnt all powerfull,and the reason they do not show themself directly is becuse of fear of everyone beliveing and seeing them.6 billion folks can bring down a demon.There are only a limmited number of demons so to stay somewhat in the mix,they have to stay in the shadows.Man forgets how strong he realy is united,thats why the demons perfer to cause divition and splitting of humans.
In the end we should feel love for them, and also should hope they turn there path to the father instead of away from.We are all brothers and sisters of god, just some choose not to accept and some do.Thats where your free will comes in, belive or dont belive its your choice.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by devareous
6 billion folks can bring down a demon.

Proverbs 16:18 Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.

How do you intend to kill something that is immortal? The more you hate, the more you will be hated.

Matthew 12:43 "When an evil spirit comes out of a man, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. 44 Then it says, 'I will return to the house I left.' When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order. 45 Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that man is worse than the first. That is how it will be with this wicked generation."

top topics

<<   2 >>

join