It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons coming to our plane?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
just one comment. i blames the movie "demons & angels".

edit: this thread is old.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by whiteblack]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

ok then whats the solution? loving them and then what? they will just say "oh yeah were cool now. we will just forget this whole thing. lets all go grab a beer" ???

dont meant to be sarcastic but it seems a little too easy. i mean after all didnt god predict the end of days? that cant happen unless things unfold in a certain way. and god cant be wrong so....either way were screwed.
im pretty sure if we follow the bible as is then demons were put here for a purpose.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

ok then whats the solution? loving them and then what? they will just say "oh yeah were cool now. we will just forget this whole thing. lets all go grab a beer" ???

Now isn't that a little biased?

dont meant to be sarcastic but it seems a little too easy. i mean after all didnt god predict the end of days? that cant happen unless things unfold in a certain way. and god cant be wrong so....either way were screwed.
im pretty sure if we follow the bible as is then demons were put here for a purpose.

The NT explains God as Love, and says whatever you do, do it with Love (1Cor 16:14). Now, most of the demons we know about, may have broken their oaths and conspired against God technically, but their "sin" came about because they fell in love with humans. It was forbidden love, but nevertheless, Love. Who are we to judge them? All of us are sinners, but were we supposed to judge angelic beings beyond what God himself intended? Maybe it was because I chose to fight my demons and hate them, that they made me sick. Maybe it was because I was arrogant and immature towards God and what's sacred, that I fell from grace. Anyway, the only thing I have learned is that only through love may we be pardoned from our sins, and receive foregiveness from our silly choices up through the years. And why should I run around hating what I don't understand, and use all my energy to fight the winds for no good reason? No humbleness and remorse, and looking ahead instead of looking back. And to forgive our enemies, men or demons, no matter what they do to us.

[edit on 31/5/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Let me throw a little twist into this disscussion. A Fallen Angel may be loved with tough Love, but should never be admired. In Revelations John wondered at the sight of the beast and the Angel basically said what are you wondering at. In other words don't admire it period.

Another stick in your spokes. There are also men who are Angels and also those wo are fallen Angels. The beast and the false prophet are both fallen Angels.

There is also a man on this earth who is comprised of seven Angels, the Angels of the seven churches. The seven churches are the seven parts of the body. This person is not at all perfect but in every aspect an Angel as he still has all seven canldle sticks in tact Spiritually. This Angel is called One. He is bought by the spirit of Adoption from God Almighty and no man can shut this door. There is definitally Human Angels.

There was no Angel named Sataniel, the word Satan literally means "Enemy". Lucifer is the Annointed Cherob who fell from Heaven when he saw
God create Man as the pinacle of Creation. This being is in the form of a serpent that resembles a Cobra except he is man sized standing about
five to six feet up out of the grass. I have seen him and so therefore I do know.

I am somewhat familiar with the book of Enoch also but I have not memorized any of it. I do however know the Bible really well and can say there is some truth being said here but some inaccuracy as well. Demons cannot posess a born again Christian because of the presence of the Christ. They can attack you though even physically, when they can posess someone near you. They have tried to posess me even when I was backslidden and only the Satan himself was able to overcome me when I was very weak. That was a very long time ago and now Satan cannot actually take over my mind like that, because I stay covered in the Blood of the Lamb from the feet up.

I do however give merit to the power of the Satan he is truely powerful but his power is limited and therefore under Gods power which is unlimited. I am intimately bound to the power of God because I am Saved and therefore can
defeat Satan when he attacks. When it comes to my feelings about these demonic powers, I will tell you that I cannot wait until these demons are all gone. The war for me is utterly unending and utterly real, both physically and spiritually. I get attacked without end every day. I am attacked so much that I am forced up to fight. This triggers the warior side of me which then in turn sets me out to attack my attacker back. I can say that I can use my imagination and Christs power to defeat any Demon.

However sometimes I lose as well when I act with little faith. Good thread though just wanted to add the opinion of Angel One.

God Bless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join