It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Supreme Court strikes down the state's ban on same-sex marriage as unconstitutional.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

I sounds like your husband run off with a GAY man.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

Originally posted by AlexG141989

"how can a natural universe produce something unatural???" i will just leave you with that

Well put, it can't. Somethin' unatural can only be man-made, hence, honosexuality is a man-made choice of self destruction. Both mortal and imortal.

hebrews are God's chosen, he said so.................He does love all, but not all love him. Not all submit to his will, keep his sabbath nor his commandments and other laws.

The love is there, it is man who rejects it, not God. Those who do not obey will die.....forever.............

I also want to abolish "religion"...faith and worship of God is not religion. Religion is a corruption made of mans stupidity...........It is to control masses into false worship of satan. Hence Islam.............for example..

Homosexuality is an abomination, the "lifestyle" is also a false religion of lust...............

well if homosexuality is man made how can animals exhibit the same behaviors???... it is not man made when even animals participate in it...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

well if homosexuality is man made how can animals exhibit the same behaviors???... it is not man made when even animals participate in it...

Animals make choises too, they decide just like people so what is your point? It's not genetic.Gay people chose to be gay.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
In todays sociaty you open a web page and an add pops up with out your will with gay man undressed.It's the depravation of the sociaty, their promoting it, a promotion to become gay.
Gay parades with gay people half naked, I have stated it before, simulating sex right there on the street, with gay man dressed like ladys that talk and act like ladies.It's not that there are gay people, it's that gay people act in public like this.It's offending for my visual sight.
For god sakes, put some cloth on , if your marching for your rights do it like your suposed to , with cloth on and with out the act.
It's my only conclusion that the gay comunity is an anomality, other wise
they wold act normal when they are marching for their rights and asking for something. Glad to see where ever they don't get anything, they don't deserve it, not until they learn how to behave in public.
So I say to the gay comunity .I hate people that act like girls, be a man even if you are gay, dress like a man, talk like a man, don't go to parades naked other wise you are sic in others opinion like my own.Acting like girls is not a sexual orientation, it's an sickness.

The gay comunity is looked upon at not because it's gay, it's look at because it's behavior.That is the real problem.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by pepsi78]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Oh Yes and all the straights act perfect!
Most Gay men do not act out and where dress or go to those ridiculous parades.
You think all gay men want to where dress, your wrong.
I known straight men who love to where dress and makeup!
Dont go judge a whole group of people, bad because some have to act out.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Oh Yes and all the straights act perfect!

No, so what is your point, there are strange people in this world , not all are gay, it does not mean they are ok tho, so I look upon them just like at gay people, thinking there is something wrong with them, so what is your point again?

Most Gay men do not act out and where dress or go to those ridiculous parades.

Yes they do, passive ones.They talk like a woman, they think they are a woman, of corse there is somethig wrong with them.

You think all gay men want to where dress, your wrong.

Then tell me why do the ones that do act like this? is there something wrong with them.
Let me put it this way, a criminal does no kill because he is straight, but a gay man will dress like a girl to show people he is gay.He will talk like a girl because he is gay.

I known straight men who love to where dress and makeup!

Yes I herd this before, ......well they do it too bla bla bla.
This is the most childish response one can expect.Point to the contrary.
So my answer to you is simple, others do not do it because their straight, but others do it because their gay? When some one will dress like a girl another next to him would ask, dude are you gay? because it's part of the gay culture.

Dont go judge a whole group of people, bad because some have to act out.

Well it's not that their gay, who cares, you could think you are an extraterestrial, I don't care. But doing those things , they do them because they are gay.

Gay man talking like girls, what a strange bunch, that is why people laugh, other wise they would not have motives. Moving their hands around like little girls
let's see how many examples I find on you tube, how about that? and let's see how many you find.

That is why people make fun of gay people, not because of being gay but because of their manifestations.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

Originally posted by cashlink

But some of us know religion is corrupt and was written to control the mass of people with fear and to extort money from its congregations.

And useing religion to exspress your hatered of Gays is ignorant.

You are right, 99% of organized religion is corrupt, from catholic idol worshipers down to the vile Islam.............

Worship of God isn't a religion, its a requirement of his covenant with HIS people............It is YOUR choice, do as he commands or die.....pretty simple really. He layed out HIS requirements all you have to do is obey. If that is too much to ask for eteranl life then "to hell with you".........

Never said "I" hated gays...........God said it is an abomination and he has destroyed many place because of it. The entire world once..........and a few vile cities near the dead sea.............

This thread is about drumming up "acceptance" of a homosexual lifestyle that leads to destruction of the species. Homosexuals seek acceptance for a choice in life they know is wrong, when that didn't work, they now "demand" through corrupt and illegal court actions not only acceptance but to some extent "worship".........

Homosexuality leads to death, eternal death. In many cases mortal death due to the disease that is a direct punishment for their life choice...........

You are dearly misinformed. Homosexuals could care less if socitey "accepts" them for being gay.

Call it what you want but its all about equal RIGHTS!

Who are you, to talk about destruction of the species THATS A JOKE RIGHT!!

"MAN" straight, gay, dransgender, Bi, what ever, has almost "wiped" himself off the planet many times over the centuries.

In many cases mortal death due to the disease that is a direct punishment for their life choice...........

So lets talk about straight disease like cancer ect.... I guess they all deserve their mortal deaths as well.
God said it is an abomination THAT IS A " LIE"
G-D said NOTHING about this in the bible. G-D did "NOT" write it or say it .

You have never done any reasurch in your Religion I can see that very clearly.

Find out what "abomination" meant 2000 years ago.
It meant "dirty".

It is YOUR choice, do as he commands or die

Please save it! you preach FEAR, HATE, FEAR, HATE, FEAR, HATE!
If being GAY was soooo bad then G-D would have made it part of the 10 comandments.
"THIY SHELL NOT BE GAY"

Your argument has no leverage.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

REALLY! I see I have brought out a "hate" monger.
You do not know anything about Homosexual, but only what YOU want to see.
YA that right I see all those nelly gays wareing dress in Congress and the police departments and the millatary . YA you see what you want to see.
I know gay men that out stand most straight men any day.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
In todays sociaty you open a web page and an add pops up with out your will with gay man undressed.

What web pages are you opening!?

For crying out loud, don't go jumpimg into the fire and then complain because it's hot!

"In today's society" I've opened thousands of web pages and NOT had an ad pop up with a gay man (or woman), undressed (or dressed).

And how the heck would you know that the person pictured is gay or not? Because the ad says so?

Ever hear of "models"?

Or are you just assuming that because they are undressed that they must be gay? So then, by that "logic" (though I shudder to use the term in the context of what you have written so far!), EVERYONE, "undressed" at any beach or swimming pool in the world, Must be Gay?

Gay parades with gay people half naked, I have stated it before, simulating sex right there on the street, with gay man dressed like ladys that talk and act like ladies.It's not that there are gay people, it's that gay people act in public like this.

What the heck are you doing watching a Gay parade? Especially if it offends you so?

And what Exactly do you find so offensive? Partial nudity? Full nudity? Sex (even if it is simulated sex)? Cross-dressing? Female impersonation (also known as acting)?

Or is it that these people have the temerity (look it up!) to bravely flaunt, in the open, the very stereotypes that those like you, pepsi78, ascribe to them.

How dare they steal your thunder like that!

They should stay in the shadows and back alleys. Out of site, and out of little minds, unable and/or unwilling to deal with anything that might force "decent", "normal" people to realize that they share Creation with others not like themselves.

It's offending for my visual sight.

!!! I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume that English is Not your first language! If English is your "mother tongue", the school system has a lot to answer.

For god sakes, put some cloth on , if your marching for your rights do it like your suposed to , with cloth on and with out the act.
It's my only conclusion that the gay comunity is an anomality, other wise
they wold act normal when they are marching for their rights and asking for something. Glad to see where ever they don't get anything, they don't deserve it, not until they learn how to behave in public.

They are Not marching for their rights, nor should they have to; Their rights, as are yours, are granted to them by the Constitution, by the doctrine of Equality Under the Law.

Homosexuals should never be required to "ask for something" that is already theirs by virtue of their rights under the law. Nor should anyone.

So I say to the gay comunity .I hate people that act like girls, be a man even if you are gay, dress like a man, talk like a man, don't go to parades naked other wise you are sic in others opinion like my own.Acting like girls is not a sexual orientation, it's an sickness.

So you "hate people that act like girls".

I presume you mean that you hate men who "act like girls"; that is to say, who are, or act, effeminate.

Why? Of all the cruelties and behaviors available in the human repetoire, You choose effeminism to be the Most Damning? WT*!

Or perhaps what you meant to say is that such behavior makes you unbearably uncomfortable, and therefore resentful of those exhibiting such behavior, especially in jest.

If this the case... Seek counselling. You are exhibiting an embarassment-based reaction that borders on sociopathy. It's a form of xenophobia, and can become debilitating.

The gay comunity is looked upon at not because it's gay, it's look at because it's behavior.That is the real problem.

No, the REAL problem is that there are far too many people, who, like you, cannot separate personal fears and insecurities from infringing on the rights and lives of others.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Bhadhidar]

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Bhadhidar]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I tried to avoid this forum, but here I come!!!

EVERYONE OUT of the POOL!!!! Gay GUY about to jump in!!!

First.....I flew airplanes, at a major commercial airline, for two decades. AND, hate to break it to you, but there are many, many, gays and lesbians all over the world, keeping your sorry asses safe!

Was the fact that I am homosexual an issue? NO!!! I worked with a lot of straight guys, on the Flight Deck....their stories would curl your short hairs, let me tell you!!!

But, I didn't judge a person based on their sexuality. It was how well they could fly an airplane that mattered.

A skill set is not gender-based, ladies and gentlemen! AND, it, a skill, has nothing to do with the sexuality of the person!!!

At my airline, a man took it upon...'himself'....to make a sex change...and became a 'she'.

This person retired shortly after I arrived at the airline....but behind all of the 'snickering' and other snide comments, there was an undercurrent.....that, this VietNam veteran was a really good pilot. Until, of course, he decided to change his gender identity, and become a 'woman'.

Let me make this very clear.....there is no WAY I would ever do that! I like my appliance, jsut as it is!!

But, I don't walk in other's shoes.

As I said, this person, before the 'operation' was well respected, and considered a good pilot. After....well, as I said, ridicule and snickering behind, now....'her' back.

Did this person's flying skills change, after a gender re-assignment operation? No. Did the attitudes of some people change? YES!

Again....I can be Gay, doesn't mean I want to be a woman....nor do I wish to be seen as 'flighty', nor 'effeminate'.....because I am neither.

I am just me. If someone is effeminate (and I have met quite a few straight, married guys who meet THAT criteria) then I meet them as a fellow Human Being....yes, I admit, (every time we meet someone new, there is a judgement that runs through our heads....you all do it too! If you say not, then you're lying!!!!)

I have written quite a lot.....maybe off the topic, but I tried to point out that, when it comes to a loving, committed relationship, you can be same sex as easily as two sex.......

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

OK, You have one me over Weedwhacker.
I think, it good to know there are some good people, who are Gay on ATS.
Some times I cant help my self in these threads, when I see so much Gay bashing.

I have to admit, I never seen so many "ignorant" people, when it comes to talking about Homosexuals.
I know what you talking about I am to.
And some time I feel offended by thier insane remarks.
I see the hate mongers when they come out.
And they are trolling, looking, waiting for thier chance to spill thier Venom.

Your post was great thank you.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

cashlink....I thank you for the kind remarks.

Some of what I wrote had you in mind....not just you, but all of us.

I firstly, spoke from my heart. It is from my experiences....not sure if the nasty people will understand, but I have to try.

Secondly, I thought about the other great people who have contributed, not just to this thread, but to many other threads, as well.

Thirdly....well, I am practicing my writing skills!!! LOL!!! No, I said that because I didn't really have a 'thirdly' to write about!! See? I'm doing it again!

Hoping to get a laugh....but not at anyone's expense....just wishig to find humor in the sublime...

There are many better authors than me, just go check out your local bookstore.....may I suggest.....Armisted Maupin? Well known, he is....one more, I like very much....can't remember the Author's name off the bat, but Google "Running With Scissors".....very, very funny books, you'll enjoy!!

Best, WW

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

I sounds like your husband run off with a GAY man.

(author is on the floor in cardiac arrest from laughing) or not.......

Homosexuality is an abomination.

Oh and to cashlink and weedwaker.........get a room..........

[edit on 30-5-2008 by heliosprime]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
I tried to avoid this forum, but here I come!!!

Thankyou for your input, it just proves my point. All that you wrote is to seek acceptance for wrong doing. The whole vietnam vet sex change was a good twist........

Homosexuality is an abomination, and a mental disease. Any act by a species that causes significant and definite distruction of that species is a sign of mental disorder. Same sex "acts" cause disease and kill any chance for offspring. Hence distructive to the species..........pure insanity.

To say homosexuality tendancy in lower animal is somehow proof of genetic "gayness" is absurd. Proves homosexuality is a "sub-human" trait.
Are you sure you want to say that?

Homosexuality is corruption of the soul through pure uncontrolled "LUST" . Again, homosexuality can not be genetic or it would have killed itself off centuries ago. Same sex marriage is just another way to get the world to accept uncontrolled "LUST" .

Murder and homosexuality are punishable by "mortal" death in the bible. The 10 commandments deal more with "imortal death" of the soul and provide a simple framework for telling God you are listening to him.

Murder destroys an individual, homosexuality destroys the species......

Which is worse?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

What web pages are you opening!?

Pages not out of the usual, maybe downloads for drivers? .....but there is no drivers, only naked guys.

"In today's society" I've opened thousands of web pages and NOT had an ad pop up with a gay man (or woman), undressed (or dressed).

What can I say , you are a lucky guy.

Ever hear of "models"?

yeah right.

Or are you just assuming that because they are undressed that they must be gay? :

Well of course if the cover of the picture states, gay man ?then they must be gay right? : P the police hat and chains plus lipstick says it all.

So then, by that "logic" (though I shudder to use the term in the context of what you have written so far!), EVERYONE, "undressed" at any beach or swimming pool in the world, Must be Gay?

Well dude if your waving your arms in that funny way and while you walk
around the swiming pool you walk around like you know moving your sholders left and right like ladys do it, then guys are going to laugh, I'm sorry. Just like being gay laughing is not against the law.

What the heck are you doing watching a Gay parade? Especially if it offends you so?

Maybe I'm comming from work and it's right there on my way home, maybe I'm crossing the street with my kid and they are there simulating it
in front of my kid.

And what Exactly do you find so offensive? Partial nudity? Full nudity? Sex (even if it is simulated sex)? Cross-dressing? Female impersonation (also known as acting)?

Have some decency in public, I can already see your vision of society, where every one falls in depravation.You can do it at home if you wish, you don't need to bother others with it.

They should stay in the shadows and back alleys. Out of site, and out of little minds, unable and/or unwilling to deal with anything that might force "decent", "normal" people to realize that they share Creation with others not like themselves.

No they should act like regular people, with out the act. The act it's self bothers me not that they are gay.
If some one tells me that he is gay and he acts normal like a normal person then I do not have any problem. If he comes all acting like a gurl,
and simulates being one then it's desgusting.

!!! I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume that English is Not your first language! If English is your "mother tongue", the school system has a lot to answer.

It's not my first languege, at least you got something right. I don;t even live in a country that speaks english, but I think I'm doing just fine.

Homosexuals should never be required to "ask for something" that is already theirs by virtue of their rights under the law. Nor should anyone.

I agree, but the do.It's just an excuse to put that nice transparent dress on and march on in public.

So you "hate people that act like girls".
I presume you mean that you hate men who "act like girls"; that is to say, who are, or act, effeminate.

Yes that act, you know what acting is?.Actors act in movies.
People that act on daily bases have problems with their mentality, it means they are frustrated and want to be something else, they are not happy who they are.Why act like one if your not one? You must excuse me, I don't hate them, it's too harsh, but it makes me sic.

If this the case... Seek counselling. You are exhibiting an embarassment-based reaction that borders on sociopathy. It's a form of xenophobia, and can become debilitating.

I don't need it, I have always been my self, I don't want to be something else, I'm not frustrated.

What if I fart in public, or pick my nose in the subway, and then I state it's not against the law, I can fart all I want right? There is no law stoping me, but I decide not to because I'm aware that it will bother others.Or why not just take a dump in the middle of the bulevard because we all have our freedoms. Public places are where people try not to bother others, where people talk to each other and act to eachother in a manner that does not offend.If you want to be an ass and march naked or dressed like a masculin diva showning your parts and then getting all hot with another man be my guest, but don't expect others to aplaud you. We don't have to.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by pepsi78]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Fa# hagg coming out. The first time I heard that term was about three years ago when I was in a gay bar having a fantastic time with a friend. I'm not sure if it is a term of endearment or an insult..I try never to label so when it happens to me I am taken down a notch. Nevertheless I am always at ease and always welcomed in those groups.

My best friend is Gay and I see the harrasment and bias he has endured for most of his life and it breaks my heart. He is one of the most beautiful, understanding and empathetic persons I know and when I read and hear the hate I think of the dangers my friend faces.

I look forward to more chemtrail debates with you.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Witness....I'll debate, but let's not....you are on my friend list, from now on!!!

Actually, I'll change that earlier sentence. I think debating is important, as long as there is a good flow, back and forth. Intelligent, honest debates help to contribute to good communication.

Oh, and the word "fag" is actually a term for a cigarette, in England.

The word 'hag' is a pejorative, usually (normally it is assigned to some ugly woman, the basic image of a "witch", for instance).....but since it rhymes, it is a term of endearment. (I know, hard to understand, but it's human nature to do this sort of thing)

Words can be tools, or weapons. A screwdriver is a tool, but can also be a weapon, if wielded inappropriately. Words work in the same way, when wielded inappropriately.....they can hurt.

The point is to understand the context, first....then the intent.

My analogy of a screwdriver, and a word, could be seen as flawed, since a screwdriver is a physical object, while a word is not. But, I hope it makes a point, to the readers.

There is the context of words....in French, there is a term of endearment, which translates, in English, to "My little cabbage" (Mon petite choux)

How many American women would want to be called a cabbage???

OK...ranting over, continue the thread discussion....

WW

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Have You noticed, that there is two people in this thread that repeat the same GARBAGE over and over and have nothing nice to say about anything.

Reading thier Homophobic, prejudice, ignorant comments shows what little minds they really have.

I find it almost laughable how they think they can justify thier hate for gays by useing a Religion lol.

This is a real sickness that a lot of churches practice.... talk about mind control!

Thank G-D not all of the churches practice preaching this Hatred.
Now I have heard, where some churches have to deprogram some new comers to undo the crap that was thump in thier head from another church

Acceptance is something that I never needed, I am proud to be gay.
Gay people are special, they really make the world interesting.

One thing about gay people they think on both sides of the brain.
Straight men only think on the right side of the brain.
Straight women think on the left side of the brain.
Thats why Scientist say Gay people are the best communicator in speach and writing. it is well known that Gay people are some of the Greates Achievers.

Bible thumpers spewing Ideology and hate have no place around me.
I love to see thier jugement day lol.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

I think I hit the "ENTER' button too many times!!!

Sorry if it made noise, on this thread.

someone, very nastily, suggested to you, cashilink and I, that 'we should get a room'

That comment was uncalled for, but indicative of the mindset....the NARROW mindset of these peabrsinswe are tring to educate!!!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Geez...even as I write, I make mistakes. It's the keyboard's fault, dammit!!!

There is an old joke, I should repeat it here....it comes from my backgroound in Aviation. After a really bad landing, one cannot blame the Captain....not His fault.....one cannot blame the co-pilot....not his fault.....it was the "asphalt"

OK, this is a joke, needs to be heard.....sound it out, in your head, you may get it then......

Just lightening the mood....sorry if I failed......

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join